ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cotton Bowl - Mizzou#14 vs OSU#4 (Missouri wins 14-3)

That entire Colorado program is still buzzing.

Colorado only won one game the year before and just won 4 games in year 1. That is something he can continue to sell on the recruiting trail with a class of recruits and talent that Colorado hadn't had any chance with prior to Prime's arrival.

I say we let this one play out for a few years.

A few years now? In Sept you slobbered all over Deion. Worst to first you predicted. That recruits would flock to Boulder! How did he do? Finished just ahead of ECU and Florida Atlantic. Lost his top 4 recruits in December. Still lean on the OL and DL. Players leaving and bad mouthing him all over. You even suggested Colorado was playoff bound. LMFAO

So, you don't see any chance to find another QB in the portal?
Not as good as him that will want to play at Colorado. After next year his both kids and Hunter will be gone

Maybe they get 7 wins next year at best. Then I see a drop down to 5 or so after

You mean Colorado who just signed the best player on the board in either ND or CUs class and brought in more talent from the transfer portal than anybody in the country?

Don't sleep on that CU program in 2024 and beyond. Deion is a legit head coach.
Chase, lay off the hallucinogen's, it's affecting your judgement.

Ohio State gave McCord 90% of the practice snaps, Brown 9%, and every other QB the remaining 1%. Tonight, they are playing one of their 1% backups, and it shows.

Their defense has looked pretty good, considering their offense hasn't helped them out in the least.

Ohio State gave McCord 90% of the practice snaps, Brown 9%, and every other QB the remaining 1%. Tonight, they are playing one of their 1% backups, and it shows.

Their defense has looked pretty good, considering their offense hasn't helped them out in the least.
What?

For the last month Brown has gotten 80% of the snaps to Kienhold’s 20% according to Day himself.

Season long.
Regardless, Day was described as an offensive genius two years ago and now it seems much of that luster is gone.

Mizzou is a good team but to be OSU and score 3 points is a train wreck. I live in central Ohio, and the fan base is beside themselves right now.

In fairness, I tell my Buckeye friends they’ve been to hard on Day, and McCord. They’ve been spoiled with 25 years of great FB. On the local sports radio (97.1) they even call this the “golden age” of OSU football.

Regardless, Day was described as an offensive genius two years ago and now it seems much of that luster is gone.

Mizzou is a good team but to be OSU and score 3 points is a train wreck. I live in central Ohio, and the fan base is beside themselves right now.

In fairness, I tell my Buckeye friends they’ve been to hard on Day, and McCord. They’ve been spoiled with 25 years of great FB. On the local sports radio (97.1) they even call this the “golden age” of OSU football.
Bullshit. This post is the "train wreck...." Ohio St. was forced to play tonight with a third string true freshman QB.

Scored 3 points against 10-2 Missouri. So what.

Bullshit. This post is the "train wreck...." Ohio St. was forced to play tonight with a third string true freshman QB.

Scored 3 points against 10-2 Missouri. So what.
I doesn’t if OSU started a walk on, scoring three points is a disaster for them.

I don’t care a bit but fans and media here are dismayed and angry.

I doesn’t if OSU started a walk on, scoring three points is a disaster for them.

I don’t care a bit but fans and media here are dismayed and angry.
Criticizing Ohio St. or Ryan Day for tonight is unfair to Ryan Day and Ohio St,

10-2 Missouri had zero opt outs.

Ryan Day did not have that luxury.

Criticizing Ohio St. or Ryan Day for tonight is unfair to Ryan Day and Ohio St,

10-2 Missouri had zero opt outs.

Ryan Day did not have that luxury.
Wrong, Mizzou had eight opt outs, OSU had 13. ND had 13 today also, FSU and UGA both have 13 as well. A lot of big programs are down approximately a dozen or more players.

Not just the poor Buckeyes. Maybe don’t treat your 11-1 QB like he’s a loser POS next time.

Would we be able to call Ohio st soft had dj brown not dropped a pick right in his hands on the last drive? He also dropped another one in the end zone earlier.

56-8 career record, never missed an NY6 in five seasons, and two wins over Notre Dame.

Ryan Day isn't a problem at Ohio St.
His record is inflated playing the likes of IU/NW/Purdue/Neb/Maryland/Rutgers/Illinois/Youngstown St. Now look at his record vs ranked teams:
2-4 vs ranked teams in bowls
2-5 vs Top 5
8-6 vs Top 10
17-7 vs Top 25
Most Important to OSU fans, he is 1-3 vs Michigan
He most definitely is on hot seat. I give him one more year and he is gone.

Reactions: christophero
I'd say if he loses to Michigan next year and does not make a deep playoff run he's gone. He's done a decent job there, but the program is not what it once was and seems to be trending in the wrong direction.

Reactions: Chitown11
I'd say if he loses to Michigan next year and does not make a deep playoff run he's gone. He's done a decent job there, but the program is not what it once was and seems to be trending in the wrong direction.
decent does not cut it at OSU
Losing three straight to Michigan has him definitely on the hot seat
Next year he has to make the playoffs and beat Michigan
NOW making the playoffs should be dead easy with 12 slots so that one is a gimme
Beating Michigan? Harbaugh has that program right at the cusp
BUT he has been close before in both NFL and College and in the playoffs and so on he has blown it in the past

Reactions: christophero
It matters
Not really. 80% of the Notre Dame fan base wanted Brian Kelly fired after 4-8 in 2016.

Billboards went up to fire the guy. NotreDameNation funded them.

End of the day, so what.

Last edited:
Not really. 90% of the Notre Dame fan base wanted Brian Kelly fired after 4-8 in 2016.

Billboards went up to fire the guy. NotreDameNation funded them.

So what.
And he was almost fired. The AD made him change the coaching staff and stength staff. He gad to change the way he interacted with players. If he didn't have the turnaround he would have been out in 2017

That's where Day is now. If they lose to Michigan again and don't win a playoff game, good chance he is gone

The seat is hot. The fan base can't stand him

And he was almost fired. The AD made him change the coaching staff and stength staff. He gad to change the way he interacted with players. If he didn't have the turnaround he would have been out in 2017

That's where Day is now. If they lose to Michigan again and don't win a playoff game, good chance he is gone

The seat is hot. The fan base can't stand him
Maybe the 2-0 record against Notre Dame will buy Ryan Day some time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT