ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cotton Bowl - Mizzou#14 vs OSU#4 (Missouri wins 14-3)

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
rankings in title are F+

OSU up 3-0 early in the 2nd quarter.

edit/update: Missouri wins 14-3

Last edited:
OSU looks horrible. Are they w/o a lot of their normal starters?

i kind of see this game as part of a new battle of the beasts between the two best superconferences in college football right now

A budding rivalry between the SEC and BIG10. Both teams are playing with a ton of intensity for the respect of their respective conferences.

Ohio State's missing McCord right now. The two QBs that have played haven't played well.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Ohio State's missing McCord right now. The two QBs that have played haven't played well.
Awful football. It's like watching Minnesota-Iowa.

That said, OSU is down 2 QB's.

Ouch. Brown with a rough debut. I know it’s against a better team but it does make you appreciate Angelis performance

Anybody actually watching the game?

These teams are playing hard, but the front 7s on both defenses are dominating.

The qb play and offense is awful. Yes I'm watching.

Its poor QB play
It isn't just the fact that the QB play has been bad, the fronts on both sides are blowing everything up at the line of scrimmage. Mizzou's entire front 7 has been completely dominating OSUs offensive line.

You mean Colorado who just signed the best player on the board in either ND or CUs class and brought in more talent from the transfer portal than anybody?

Don't sleep on this program in 2024 and beyond. Deion is a legit head coach.
I mean the the Colorado team team that went 1-8 in its last 9 games.

One player? That is the turning point?! Interesting. So tell us why that one player is so valuable and a difference maker ….but when ND signed 4 of them, you said it’s not enough.

As for the transfer portal….it only won Deion 4 games…against teams like 5-7 TCU, 5-7 Nebraska, 5-7 CSU, and 3-9 ASU. So please tell us why we should worship Deion and shit all over 10-3 MF like you do

One player? That is the turning point?! Interesting. So tell us why that one player is so valuable and a difference maker ….but when ND signed 4 of them, you said it’s not enough.

As for the transfer portal….it only won Deion 4 games…against teams like 5-7 TCU, 5-7 Nebraska, 5-7 CSU, and 3-9 ASU. So please tell us why we should worship Deion and shit all over 10-3 MF like you do
poor chase his balls is setting a new record in stupidity

That entire Colorado program is still buzzing.

Colorado only won one game the year before and just won 4 games in year 1. That is something he can continue to sell on the recruiting trail with a class of recruits and talent that Colorado hadn't had any chance with prior to Prime's arrival.

I say we let this one play out for a few years.

Deion had like 4 coaches bail on him. He is a carpet bagger and people are catching on.

Colorado only won one game the year before and just won 4 games in year 1. That is something he can continue to sell on the recruiting trail with a class of recruits and talent that Colorado hadn't had any chance with prior to Prime's arrival.

It is buzzing all right. He isn't going to last a few more years. The program is taking on water after year 1.

It obviously didn't work in recruiting because their recruiting class sucked

You are a clown Fizzbo

I needed a good laugh. Thank you
Golson. Serious question. I am in the middle on Deion. I do not see him as a "...carpet bagger..."

You don't believe that Deion can get Colorado to above 6-6 in the Big 12 within two seasons? I do.

Golson. Serious question. I am in the middle on Deion. I do not see him as a "...carpet bagger..."

You don't believe that Deion can get Colorado to above 6-6 in the Big 12 within two seasons? I do.
He could. Their schedule is much easier next year. And they have a really good QB. If they didn't have him, not a chance

6 and 6 teams are irrelevant to me.

They get a lot of air time and talk and they are irrelevant

What I saw this year was a team with decent talent and lousy discipline
deion teaching disicipline is like an alcoholic teaching abstenance

Reactions: futuredomer
He could. Their schedule is much easier next year. And they have a really good QB. If they didn't have him, not a chance

6 and 6 teams are irrelevant to me.

They get a lot of air time and talk and they are irrelevant
I said above 6 and 6.

And it's Colorado.

I believe Deion can get Colorado to respectability in the Big 12.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT