ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cotton Bowl - Mizzou#14 vs OSU#4 (Missouri wins 14-3)

Let me know when Ryan Day gets fired.

Maybe the 2-0 record against Notre Dame will buy him some time.
Ah now you're being a tool again

We all said what he needs to do NEXT YEAR.

The seat is hot. The fans hate him.

Stop acting like a childish douche

Ah now you're being a tool again

We all said what he needs to do NEXT YEAR.

The seat is hot. The fans hate him.

Stop acting like a childish douche
Are you disappointed that Marcus Freeman was twice unable to defeat such an underachieving team like Ohio St.

Maybe the 2-0 record against Notre Dame will buy Ryan Day some time.
I realize this is off topic but maybe you should stop contradicting yourself.

Notre Dame vs Oregon State
SJB75: This is going to be a tough game.

Final score ND 40 - OSU 8

Angeli had a really good game.
SJB75: Oregon State team was depleted.

😂

Are you disappointed that Marcus Freeman was twice unable to defeat such an underachieving team like Ohio St.
No. The first game was a mismatch. They were much better than us. This year, we should have won but didn't

Ryan Day has 1 more year left if he doesn't improve. MF will be at ND for a long time

Im pumped up

A budding rivalry between the SEC and BIG10. Both teams are playing with a ton of intensity for the respect of their respective conferences.
What are you talking about? This is a really dumb comment.
Regardless of conference affiliation, all teams have a goal of winning their games and give 100% to achieve the goal.

There is not much to analyze when a team has to start the 3rd string QB with few reps. Everyone runs a passing attack nowadays and it's not worth retooling it for one bowl.

Well you should. Because he is on the hot seat going into next year
10.2 million a year guaranteed to Ryan Day through 2028.

So what.

That's quite a hot seat if you ask me. We should have all be so fortunate.

Last edited:
10.2 million a year guaranteed to Ryan Day through 2028.

So what.

That's quite a hot seat if you ask me. We should have all be so fortunate.
I talk about football. I enjoy the sport. I dont care about his money nor was I talking about it.

So talk about Ryan Days money with someone who cares

No. I do not spend a whole lot of time criticzing 56-8 head coaches who have beaten Notre Dame twice in the last 2 seasons.
You’d think you were because you spend a buttload of time defending the guy.

Simple fact, you don’t know what you’re talking about, I live very close to Columbus, his seat is hot, the pressure is on him now.

I guarantee you if OSU loses to UM next year at 11-1 with it being their only loss, he will absolutely be shitcanned.

Reactions: BGI User 756
I just watched the game and those announcers couldn't of gotten anymore pro Ohio State if they triex

Simple fact, you don’t know what you’re talking about, I live very close to Columbus, his seat is hot, the pressure is on him now.

I guarantee you if OSU loses to UM next year at 11-1 with it being their only loss, he will absolutely be shitcanned.
Ryan Day is guaranteed 10.2 million a year through 2028.

I don't worry too much about the guy's job security in Columbus, Ohio.

Then the might go down the road Nebraska chosen when they dismissed Bo Pelini

Reactions: tbonesays
decent does not cut it at OSU
Losing three straight to Michigan has him definitely on the hot seat
Next year he has to make the playoffs and beat Michigan
NOW making the playoffs should be dead easy with 12 slots so that one is a gimme
Beating Michigan? Harbaugh has that program right at the cusp
BUT he has been close before in both NFL and College and in the playoffs and so on he has blown it in the past

You mean possibly like last year when he loses to TCU in the Playoff who loses in the Final 67-7 ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT