ADVERTISEMENT

Official, ND v Pitt Game Thread

Yoon wincing? What the hell? How can a Gdamn kicker be injured? That other bozo kicker can’t just kick it out of the end zone every time?! This is absurd.

The defense looks tired and unmotivated. Kelly did not prepare them for a physical game against a physical team and it's showing.

I hate to criticize the refs, but is Pitt getting away with a lot of holding ?
It's been a bit of a theme this year. Not sure why. But I've seen pass rushers literally have both legs wrapped up in a near perfect form tackle and not get the call.

Reactions: rgc7
Terrible move to not go for it there when Pitt consistently eats up huge chunks of clock and you only have 10 minutes remaining.

Terrible move to not go for it there when Pitt consistently eats up huge chunks of clock and you only have 10 minutes remaining.

For some reason, I see our D stopping them, our offense scoring TD, but Pitt winning on a last-second field goal.

Play calling is horrendous and what the hell is wrong with Williams ?
Sorry if I missed info on Williams .. just got in to see the finish of the game

Shocker...Pitt is marching. This loss is 100% on Kelly and I'm not one to blame him much. He didn't plan for this game at all and was gutless in that punt to hand the ball back to Pitt so they can run out the clock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT