ADVERTISEMENT

Official, ND v Pitt Game Thread

Damn it Nico. Didn't need that. I like the kid, but sometimes he's more aggressive than he is athletic...

I just laugh at the ND blowout predictions. They are sleep walking after Tech just like I said they would. Defense nowhere to be found.

Two early mistakes: Book tried to avoid the sack by running backward and Nico jumps offside. That was one hell of a long (time-wise) drive by Pitt.

Got to remember this past week was midterms at ND.

Irish have tended to play so so the week right after midterms. Probably due to focussing more on course work than football.

Two early mistakes: Book tried to avoid the sack by running backward and Nico jumps offside. That was one hell of a long (time-wise) drive by Pitt.

Ran it down our throats. DL got owned. Pretty disappointing to see that. Sometimes I wonder why a coach doesn’t use a TO even at that point to give them a breath, little pep talk and regroup.

The second he wound up to throw that ball, I said "noooooo" and what do ya know...He throws a pick.

Pitt can run the clock out. They came to South Bend to run the clock out. They have exactly what the wanted.

Book was playing above his head the last few games. Clock has struck midnight and he's turned back into a pumpkin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT