ADVERTISEMENT

Official, ND v Pitt Game Thread

Take the win with midterms. Wow though special teams and Book struggling for most of the game isnt a good look . Hoping its a one off and glad we got the win.

Reactions: rgc7 and PHJIndy
Take the win with midterms. Wow though special teams and Book struggling for most of the game isnt a good look . Hoping its a one off and glad we got the win.
We tend to forget that Book is still a first year starter. Bye week should help a lot.

Also the wideouts need to learn to get off press coverage. Feel like this was the main problem.

Good news, now the team won’t be told how amazing they are for 2 weeks straight. Bye week to look over all the mistakes. Coaches need to get tough on these kids and lift them up at the same time. It’s an art form lou perfected.

that win did nothing to convince me this team can play with the big boys
Agreed, D looked good but this isn’t a top 40 team. Albany hung 33 on these guys. We were a 20 pt fav at home. Like I said this is reminding me of 2012— every call, every bounce, name teams on the schedule not that great. 2 decent road games. Then we play a real team and take the shelaleigh in the arse.

He’s been far from good today but the OL and play calling/adjustment by the staff is alarming again. Pathetic. OL such a disappointment. Embarrassing performance. Running game MIA. WTF Kelly?!!

Not surprised you feel this way of all people. See you in two weeks in the next game thread. Loser

Did I hurt your feelings snowflake cause I called the players bums? Get over it you pu$$y. The team was awful today. Two missed FG's by Pitt gave ND the win. If you are convinced this team can play with Bama, Ohio St or any of the other top teams i feel sorry for you.

You posting does nothing to convince anyone you are anything more than a troll.

Definitely a troll.

- only comes in game threads
- talks crap to other posters
- talks crap about the team

Nothing good EVER comes out of his mouth

Played probably our worst game of the season for three quarters and still got the "w".

Disappointed? Yes; relieved? Definitely....Still smiling? You're damn right!!

The last three weeks, we are proving that we are a 2nd half team, which I love! We take leads and open them up; and today we showed that we can come back even when nothing seems to be working.

Growth happened today; that alone makes it a positive effort.

Reactions: PHJIndy
Got the W. Why Pitt plays us tough every time is anyone’s guess. This team, regardless if it’s undefeated or not at the end, is superior to the 2012 team. I see them
Improving in the next game and beyond and making the playoff Book is a work in progress but he was great in the second half. One at a time.

This dude is always critical of Book. Get over it.

Did I hurt your feelings snowflake cause I called the players bums? Get over it you pu$$y. The team was awful today. Two missed FG's by Pitt gave ND the win. If you are convinced this team can play with Bama, Ohio St or any of the other top teams i feel sorry for you.
I don’t like it but you’re not wrong. Although , I didn’t think the D was awful, D was actually pretty good

Definitely a troll.

- only comes in game threads
- talks crap to other posters
- talks crap about the team

Nothing good EVER comes out of his mouth

once again you're wrong. Go check out the stanford thread. Gave Book and they team credit for their play. I know youbpeople dont thonk so but I am a ND fan. Problem is people don't like to hear how soft these players can be.Book was hot garbage today and was in 1st half vs Va Tech. Not being a troll. Stating the truth.

Reactions: baron100
once again you're wrong. Go check out the stanford thread. Gave Book and they team credit for their play. I know youbpeople dont thonk so but I am a ND fan. Problem is people don't like to hear how soft these players can be.Book was hot garbage today and was in 1st half vs Va Tech. Not being a troll. Stating the truth.

Well, try being a little more tactful about it and people might start taking you a little more seriously

PSU looses, Wva, Miami, UGA, Wash, etc.

OSU has all they wanted with Minn today. It’s CFB.

You can’t talk about missed FG if you don’t talk about the fact that special teams gave Pitt all 14 points. Take away the pics and misses and Spec teams and ND takes it 23-0.

Yea. We wanted to kill them but bad to back huge wins, mid-terms, banged up a bit, off week coming and a 21 pt spread. This was setup to be a trap game.

Lots of FB left. We can enjoying being one of a very few undefeated teams left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT