ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame @ Stanford 1pm PT Official Game Discussion Thread

Deep ball Ian at his finest!

Lol... He cannot throw to an open receiver downfield. It's gotta be in his head at this point. He actually throws more accurately if it's contested!

Reactions: NotreDomer1
Deep ball Ian at his finest!

Lol... He cannot throw to an open receiver downfield. It's gotta be in his head at this point. He actually throws more accurately if it's contested!
Lol stop it, he’s played well. It was clear that the ball slipped.

Ian Book has had a fine season, he’s far better than the last few qbs we’ve had.

Reactions: Shulkswagen
I liked the 3-1 call. Just had the wrong tank running down the field. Look like his GPS was at 14.

CBo runs harder between the tackles than Jones does. Leave Jones on the bench.

It's just a burst thing. Tony lumbers forward. C'Bo actually has a decent burst, he just needs to be a lot bigger and stronger and hasn't shown much vision.

Tony was averaging like 5.8 YPG coming in vs C'BO and his 2.3 yards per carry. It's just a slot uglier when Tony gets his lol.

It's just a burst thing. Tony lumbers forward. C'Bo actually has a decent burst, he just needs to be a lot bigger and stronger and hasn't shown much vision.

Tony was averaging like 5.8 YPG coming in vs C'BO and his 2.3 yards per carry. It's just a slot uglier when Tony gets his lol.

I agree with you. CBo just did exactly what Jones should be doing though. He did it in one play to boot

Dekembe Motumbo is playing now?

I think that's the 4th batted pass. Book is 6'0, standing the pocket. It's going to happen to all short QB's or tall QB's withnlow release points. Just something you kind of have to live with.

The more frustrating thing is that this game easily could be about 45-17 right now.

I agree with you. CBo just did exactly what Jones should be doing though. He did it in one play to boot
If he could maintain his burst and hit the hole that hard, but also have a little bit of patience to let the play develop he could be really good.

I think that's the 4th batted pass. Book is 6'0, standing the pocket. It's going to happen to all short QB's or tall QB's withnlow release points. Just something you kind of have to live with.

The more frustrating thing is that this game easily could be about 45-17 right now.
Quit telling it like it is! Koop Aid sipping fans won’t like it!

If he could maintain his burst and hit the hole that hard, but also have a little bit of patience to let the play develop he could be really good.

I think he will be passed by more talented RB’s in time, but there’s nothing wrong with having him on your sideline. He gives you effort in bunches

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT