ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame @ Stanford 1pm PT Official Game Discussion Thread

Stanford getting lucky there... Frustrating drive for ND. Moving the ball with ease then Booker tips a ball intended for Claypool for what would have been an easy first down, then two plays later the terrible turf causes him to fall coming out of his break... Culminated by a missed field goal that I saw coming from a 1000 miles away.

This is a truly an ND vs Stanford game in Palo Alto.

Not sure why so much behind the line that last series. Could of, should of

Stanford getting lucky there... Frustrating drive for ND. Moving the ball with ease then Booker tips a ball intended for Claypool for what would have been an easy first down, then two plays later the terrible turf causes him to fall coming out of his break... Culminated by a missed field goal that I saw coming from a 1000 miles away.

This is a truly an ND vs Stanford game in Palo Alto.

He hit a solid kick. It was a weird movement at the end. On the play that was tipped, he had 1 on 1 coverage up top he should’ve went to instead. Think it was Keys.

One of those 3 stars that was just flat out undervalued in recruiting. Awesome job by Elko / Lea to watch the film and realize he was a lot better than what some may have thought.
I remember his off-season photos on Twitter. Gotta give credit to Balis as well. Owusu is 215 lbs but it looks like 150 of those lbs are in his legs and it's all muscle too.

ND is a much better team but Ian has had a couple tipped, made a couple bad decisions, the run game is an abortion and the turf has stopped a couple big plays...

Add all that up and you get 21-17 instead of 35-17 like it probably should be.

When have I seen this before? Oh yeah, every single time ND has played at Stanford in the past 10 years.

BS call. Stanford player collided with Correll. Unreal

NVM. Correll shouldered him.

Please please please try and get the run game going. How hard can it be ? Stanford is starting to fade. A long drive is what the Dr ordered

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT