ADVERTISEMENT

NFL deflate-gate report out

cgvr, a fraud on the same level as Mo1d! "lack of cooperation throughout the investigation tells everyone all they need to know.....", yet you two frauds defend Winston as he refused to cooperate on any level!
Argus, the only fraud is you!

If their 'deflator' explanation is an indication of what defense they have in this case, they're sca-rewed

It sucks for the players that had no participation/knowledge of the shenanigans.
brady's & belichick's careers are forever stained and it's their own fault.... Can you imagine secretly setting up cameras to video the opposition? Can you imagine deliberately altering football's for a competitive edge? I am quite certain they've done other stuff....this is just what they got caught for....

Yeah. No other program in HS, college, or the NFL does anything questionable to give their team an advantage. Let the QBs use the balls they want. What the hell is the difference? In the end, why didn't any of the game officials notice deflated footballs? If it was that minuscule, perhaps this was a lot of noise about nothing. I'm waiting for the records of Jerry Rice to be struck from the books. Never happen.

According to Clayton Morris the Patriots have found Bradys replacement. A little known QB from Montclair State or something. I did some research and found a photo of him.
11113016_10153352172043223_6159715161022782820_n.jpg

when did "probably aware" become investagatory conclusion for such discipline?

the investigator sounds like a fool! there is no chance the suspension or fine holds up.

There are officials that handle the ball after every play....Think, think!

Reactions: Bodizephax
so if the refs found under-inflated balls, Pats would be off the hook?

when did "probably aware" become investagatory conclusion for such discipline?

the investigator sounds like a fool! there is no chance the suspension or fine holds up.

There are officials that handle the ball after every play....Think, think!

Keep pounding the table. That will not change the fact that the pats are repeat cheats. The "Spygate" debacle and brady's total lack of cooperation in "deflategate" sealed their fate. Repeat offenders indeed.... Quite frankly, kraft, belichick and brady are all blithering morons. I watched belichick getting grilled about the balls air pressure. He claimed he knew nothing about air in balls and how it affected play. Yeah, I guess he never heard about kickers microwaving them among other things... he's full of sh**.

so if the refs did not find anything so odd, maybe the effect was de minimus!

you guys seem to just want the worst! have you read the inferences by the supposed impartial investigator?

The report will get thrown out if challenged in court. And it should be.

so if the refs did not find anything so odd, maybe the effect was de minimus!

you guys seem to just want the worst! have you read the inferences by the supposed impartial investigator?

The report will get thrown out if challenged in court. And it should be.

You sound like "patriot argus". The balls were checked. Then they were deflated by an employee nicknamed the "deflator". I've read everything and brady's agent is as dumb as a post. He's been sufficiently called out and now he's hiding like the pu**y he represents. Where are his notes perse? Where's brady's texts? Plus, you have a brady admission by omission.

The fact is that belichick, that miserable prince of a guy, received the highest fine in NFL history ever leveled on a coach. The stones to set up cameras and film the opposition.... now this...

I'm guessing they've used longer spikes, heated the kickers' footballs up, hernandez is the poster child for 'roid rage...who knows what else....

As much as you'd like to rehab this disaster the fact is that the pats are caught repeat cheaters. They may have stolen a SB shot from the Ravens with this bs.... Yeah, point fingers at the refs....that's called deflection.

Repeat after me Spygate, deflator, deflategate... That's how the pats, belichick's and brady's ill gained success will be remembered by many.... they suck.

some irony. according to the NFL Games Operations Manual it stipulates that a violation of PSI regulations triggers a 25,000 dollar fine. for a multi billion dollar industry that seems paltry and insignificant. much like a 5 dollar parking ticket. so is it a big deal or not ? the punishment certainly doesn't seem to fit the crime by the NFL's own language. players get fined a minimum of 5k for uniform infractions.

The NFL's punishment is out of context to other things that they have punished in the recent past. IF he cheated, he should be punished, but this whole thing is ridiculous and nearly impossible to prove.

Count me among the people who first thought the Patriots were definitely guilty of cheating and that the particular form of cheating - deflating footballs by as much as 2lbs during a bad-weather game - was a very serious infraction and deserved severe penalties. I've since changed my mind because what we football fans were all told was a bunch of BS. The sports media, mainly ESPN, got the original story egregiously wrong. Roger Goodell and the NFL should have figured that out very quickly and corrected the false information ASAP but they didn't. Instead they launched an investigation with the apparent intention of finding any damning evidence against the Patriots they could rather than trying to find out if the specific allegation was true, that the Patriots significantly deflated footballs in the AFC Championship game to gain a competitive advantage. In an article for Yahoo Sports a few days ago, Dan Wetzel spelled out how ESPN started with bogus information that enabled a false narrative to blow out of control. He then digs into what should be the real story - the NFL's ineptitude in enforcing the inflation rule and their mishandling of the investigation. You can read that article here.

After reading that article and after looking at the pertinent facts associated with the case, as much as I would love to see the Patriots suffer, I really don't think the NFL has a case. The only thing they have are the text messages. Based on the text messages it's likely that there was some tampering at some point during the season but when and by how much? The problem is that when the NFL investigated the footballs for the actual game that brought about the investigation NONE of the footballs were deflated by as much as 2lbs. None were even close to that. Of the balls that were under-inflated the inflation levels can not only be explained by the Ideal Gas Law but the lower readings would have been expected given the weather conditions. And yet the "smarter than us" talking heads in the sports media want us to think that science should be ignored because the Patriots are acting guilty. And yes, I realize the Patriots have cheated in the past but that doesn't mean they should automatically get the shaft the next time something is alleged.

You sound like "patriot argus". The balls were checked. Then they were deflated by an employee nicknamed the "deflator". I've read everything and brady's agent is as dumb as a post. He's been sufficiently called out and now he's hiding like the pu**y he represents. Where are his notes perse? Where's brady's texts? Plus, you have a brady admission by omission.

The fact is that belichick, that miserable prince of a guy, received the highest fine in NFL history ever leveled on a coach. The stones to set up cameras and film the opposition.... now this...

I'm guessing they've used longer spikes, heated the kickers' footballs up, hernandez is the poster child for 'roid rage...who knows what else....

As much as you'd like to rehab this disaster the fact is that the pats are caught repeat cheaters. They may have stolen a SB shot from the Ravens with this bs.... Yeah, point fingers at the refs....that's called deflection.

Repeat after me Spygate, deflator, deflategate... That's how the pats, belichick's and brady's ill gained success will be remembered by many.... they suck.
One of the top franchises in the NFL. Arguably the best coach and best QB ever to play in the NFL.

The Pats dominated both halves; they won the 2nd half 28-0.

The investigator for the NFL made an 'assumption' off his subjective opinion. He had no actual evidence re Brady.

The NFL will fold like a cheap umbrella on this one.

Per Mike Florio---"And so, basically, pretty much everyone connected to this case now has significant credibility problems. Which means that the best outcome may have been (and may still be) for the league to admit that it created this mess by having inadequate football inflation and security procedures, by possessing inferior knowledge of the science of football deflation, and by paying insufficient attention to the reality that, in cold weather games, footballs routinely have an internal pressure below 12.5 PSI. The league should simply have changed the procedures, warned all teams that any efforts to circumvent those procedures in the future would be met with harsh punishment, and not attempted to punish any of the many teams that may have taken advantage of what ultimately was proven to be incomplete and borderline inept enforcement of Rule 2, which seemingly requires the football at all times to be between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI, regardless of the weather conditions."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ing-mcnally-texts/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

YEP....What I have been saying all along. Anyone voting for me for Commish??

:eek:o_O
Per Mike Florio---"And so, basically, pretty much everyone connected to this case now has significant credibility problems. Which means that the best outcome may have been (and may still be) for the league to admit that it created this mess by having inadequate football inflation and security procedures, by possessing inferior knowledge of the science of football deflation, and by paying insufficient attention to the reality that, in cold weather games, footballs routinely have an internal pressure below 12.5 PSI. The league should simply have changed the procedures, warned all teams that any efforts to circumvent those procedures in the future would be met with harsh punishment, and not attempted to punish any of the many teams that may have taken advantage of what ultimately was proven to be incomplete and borderline inept enforcement of Rule 2, which seemingly requires the football at all times to be between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI, regardless of the weather conditions."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ing-mcnally-texts/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

YEP....What I have been saying all along. Anyone voting for me for Commish??

got my vote! again, what is it you are running for ?

1. The investigation concluded that quarterback Tom Brady was likely "at least generally aware" of McNally's activities. There's no evidence coach Bill Belichick knew what was going on.
o_O:eek::confused: "generally aware...wha kind of investagation was that!:D:D:D:D:D:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: BGI User 348
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT