ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs UVA Game Thread

UGA has literally played and beat no one.
They have played a bunch of legendary programs that have all had down years (fla, Clemson, Auburn, Tenn) and contri to those teams having down years. Their schedule is comparable but stronger than NDs

They have played a bunch of legendary programs that have all had down years (fla, Clemson, Auburn, Tenn) and contri to those teams having down years. Their schedule is comparable but stronger than NDs
I'm not pitching for ND, I'm merely pointing out that all these posts about our schedule, let's not get to stupid. Most of the top 10 have played easy schedules. And as far as legendary programs, that should carry zero weight year to year. It's about this year

I'm not pitching for ND, I'm merely pointing out that all these posts about our schedule, let's not get to stupid. Most of the top 10 have played easy schedules. And as far as legendary programs, that should carry zero weight year to year. It's about this year
Our schedule is simlar to Georgia’s

“Georgia has the best defense in the country and its not close.

They could give up 69 points in their next game and still be ahead of Wisconsin in ppg.

And they are absolutely historic. 7.6 ppg is insane and not allowing a team to score more than 17 all year.

You are clueless. Everyone talks every week about is this one of the great defenses they have ever seen. Where have you been

Stop acting this dumb”

I don’t care what you think you know, dumbass. I said Wisconsin had the #1 ranked defense in the country, & they do. It has nothing to do w/ what you think of Georgia’s defense in historical terms. It’s a fact that Wisconsin has the #1 ranked defense in the country right now. If that bothers you, I really don’t know what to tell you. Maybe you can tell the NCAA College Football FBS Stats Co. to change it because you think Georgia’s defense is historically good. Maybe they’ll listen. But for now, stfu about me being wrong about Wisconsin having the #1 defense in the country right now, they do, which debunks the other dumbass thing you said about us losing to the only decent team on our schedule, which is how this whole thing originated. Wisconsin is, at the very least, decent & we beat them. So you were wrong about two different things on one topic. Stop spouting off stupid shit, and people won’t call you out on it.

Because Alabama is beating teams by an average of more than 28ppg. We are beating teams by an average of 12ppg. It's called dominance. And Bama will probably have 2 ranked wins this week. And Ole Miss is better than Wisconsin

Wisconsin is an average team. And they don't have the 1 defense in the country, Georgia does, by far. You must not watch. Wisconsin has a very poor offense
Alabama's schedule is a joke.

Their OOC schedule features:

5-5 Miami
1-9 New Mexico State
1-9 Southern Miss
Mercer-who is FCS!

The SEC West once again is average, with only three competitive teams. Alabama, Ole Miss, Texas A&M. Bama should be about 8th in the CFP rankings.

“Georgia has the best defense in the country and its not close.

They could give up 69 points in their next game and still be ahead of Wisconsin in ppg.

And they are absolutely historic. 7.6 ppg is insane and not allowing a team to score more than 17 all year.

You are clueless. Everyone talks every week about is this one of the great defenses they have ever seen. Where have you been

Stop acting this dumb”

I don’t care what you think you know, dumbass. I said Wisconsin had the #1 ranked defense in the country, & they do. It has nothing to do w/ what you think of Georgia’s defense in historical terms. It’s a fact that Wisconsin has the #1 ranked defense in the country right now. If that bothers you, I really don’t know what to tell you. Maybe you can tell the NCAA College Football FBS Stats Co. to change it because you think Georgia’s defense is historically good. Maybe they’ll listen. But for now, stfu about me being wrong about Wisconsin having the #1 defense in the country right now, they do, which debunks the other dumbass thing you said about us losing to the only decent team on our schedule, which is how this whole thing originated. Wisconsin is, at the very least, decent & we beat them. So you were wrong about two different things on one topic. Stop spouting off stupid shit, and people won’t call you out on it.
Wisconsin giving up over 21 in the 3rd quarter to an average O

Ga hasnt allowed more than 17 all year.

And you think Wisky has a better D than Ga.

Hahaha

“Wisconsin giving up over 21 in the 3rd quarter to an average O

Hahaha”

No, dumbass, I know it’s difficult for you to comprehend the written word but what I said was that wisco had the #1 ranked defense in the country. I never said that wisco had a better defense than Georgia. What happened was you got your panties in a bunch because someone called you out on the stupid uninformed comment you made about us playing one decent team and losing to them. That’s when I said “FYI, wisco has to be at least decent cuz they have the #1 defense in the country”. Then, once again, you got your parties in a bunch, and came running in to rip into me and get down on your knees for Georgia by saying that I was wrong about wisco having the #1 ranked defense in the country. I wasn’t, you were. Try again, dumbass.

“Nebraska putting up 28 on vaunted Wisconsin D”

Calling Wisconsin’s defense “vaunted” is the first correct thing you’ve said on the subject. Maybe you’re seeing the light? 😂😂

“Wisconsin giving up over 21 in the 3rd quarter to an average O

Hahaha”

No, dumbass, I know it’s difficult for you to comprehend the written word but what I said was that wisco had the #1 ranked defense in the country. I never said that wisco had a better defense than Georgia. What happened was you got your panties in a bunch because someone called you out on the stupid uninformed comment you made about us playing one decent team and losing to them. That’s when I said “FYI, wisco has to be at least decent cuz they have the #1 defense in the country”. Then, once again, you got your parties in a bunch, and came running in to rip into me and get down on your knees for Georgia by saying that I was wrong about wisco having the #1 ranked defense in the country. I wasn’t, you were. Try again, dumbass.
Because they're not the number 1 ranked defense. Georgia is. Like I told you, scoring defense is more important than total defense. Who cares about yards, points is the much more important stat.

After this week I wouldn't be surprised if Georgia is 1 in both anyway.

Like I tried telling your ignorant self, this Georgia D is a historic one. They are on pace to be thought of with the all time great ones. They were always the number 1 defense. Just like I said

Georgia defense is much better than Wisconsins

“Because they're not the number 1 ranked defense. Georgia is. Like I told you, scoring defense is more important than total defense. Who cares about yards, points is the much more important stat.

Like I tried telling your ignorant self, this Georgia D is a historic one. They are on pace to be thought of with the all time great ones. They were always the number 1 defense. Just like I said

Georgia defense is much better than Wisconsins”

Why can’t you get through your thick arrogant skull that they were the #1 ranked defense, dumbass? You are arguing w/ yourself about some made up narrative about me saying that Georgia’s defense wasn’t historic or even that Wisconsin’s defense was better. I never said either, I actually told you that I didn’t give a shit if you thought Georgia’s defense was historic, and that they very well could be, all I said was that Wisconsin was #1 ranked at that time in defense. Not scoring defense, total defense. You brought up the scoring defense as if that even matters to what I was trying to say. You, ignorantly and wrongly said that we played one decent team and lost. I was simply pointing out that we beat a decent team in wisco. We beat more than just one decent team too, but wisco was the easiest example to debunk your dumbass post. Not surprisingly, the point flew over your head. Now go get down on your knees for Georgia’s defense while the rest of us enjoy our potential sneak into the playoffs.

“Because they're not the number 1 ranked defense. Georgia is. Like I told you, scoring defense is more important than total defense. Who cares about yards, points is the much more important stat.

Georgia defense is much better than Wisconsins”

Why can’t you get through your thick arrogant skull that they were the #1 ranked defense, dumbass? You are arguing w/ yourself about some made up narrative about me saying that Georgia’s defense wasn’t historic or even that Wisconsin’s defense was better. I never said either, I actually told you that I didn’t give a shit if you thought Georgia’s defense was historic, and that they very well could be, all I said was that Wisconsin was #1 ranked at that time in defense. Not scoring defense, total defense. You brought up the scoring defense as if that even matters to what I was trying to say. You, ignorantly and wrongly said that we played one decent team and lost. I was simply pointing out that we beat a decent team in wisco. We beat more than just one decent team too, but wisco was the easiest example to debunk your dumbass post. Not surprisingly, the point flew over your head. Now go get down on your knees for Georgia’s defense while the rest of us enjoy our potential sneak into the playoffs.
Because Georgia was the number 1 ranked scoring defense so they are the number 1 defense.

And yes you said Georgias D wasnt historic.

News flash, they are

Wisconsins D is not on Georgias level

Because Georgia was the number 1 ranked scoring defense so they are the number 1 defense.

News flash, they are

Wisconsins D is not on Georgias level
When people say #1 ranked defense, this usually means Total Defense as in yards per game surrendered. When you see that stat on a telecast, its Total Defense i.e. ypg allowed.

When people say #1 ranked defense, this usually means Total Defense as in yards per game surrendered. When you see that stat on a telecast, its Total Defense i.e. ypg allowed.
I disagree. They usually say number 1 defense in total defense or scoring defense or a specific category.

When anyone has said number 1 defense this year, that is synonymous with Georgia. Everyone knows they are the number 1 defense

“Because Georgia was the number 1 ranked scoring defense so they are the number 1 defense.

News flash, they are

Wisconsins D is not on Georgias level”

This is what I said:

“I’m wrong about Wisconsin having the #1 ranked defense in the country in total defense? Lol, you really are dumb. I really don’t care if you and NIN think Georgia’s defense is historic, it very well may be, but it’s not #1 in total defense right now, Wisconsin’s is.”

What part of this don’t you understand? Just admit you made another dumbass mistake and move on.

I disagree. They usually say number 1 defense in total defense or scoring defense or a specific category.

When anyone has said number 1 defense this year, that is synonymous with Georgia. Everyone knows they are the number 1 defense
Go look at any statistical website and click total defense. Its yards per game. I’ve seen it time and again over the years on telecasts. Its an objective statistic, not subjective opinion. Total defense=yards per game given up. Total offense=Yards per game gained. NOT points.

edit: and its probably this way because points can be scored on both sides of the ball. You can’t gain offensive yards on defense.

Reactions: francade
“When people say #1 ranked defense, this usually means Total Defense as in yards per game surrendered. When you see that stat on a telecast, its Total Defense i.e. ypg allowed.”

This^^^^^but golson is as arrogant as they come and never can come to admit when he’s wrong. You’d think he would based on how much experience he has w/ it.

Go look at any statistical website and click total defense. Its yards per game. I’ve seen it time and again over the years on telecasts. Its an objective statistic, not subjective opinion. Total defense=yards per game given up. Total offense=Yards per game gained. NOT points.

edit: and its probably this way because points can be scored on both sides of the ball. You can’t gain offensive yards on defense.
Yes total defense is yards per game.

I said number Georgia is the number 1 defense. He brought total defense into the equation. Not me. I didnt care about total defense. I cared about who had the number 1 defense. And that was georgia

Georgia is now number 1 in your total defense.

And also number 1 in scoring defense by a mile.

And like I said all year, Georgia is the number 1 defense in the country.

You could use your total d and any other crap you wanted to use just to argue, but the fact was and is Georgia has the number 1 defense this year.

Dont care what metric you want to use, Georgia has had the number 1 defense since game 1

“Yes total defense is yards per game.

I said number Georgia is the number 1 defense. He brought total defense into the equation. Not me. I didnt care about total defense. I cared about who had the number 1 defense. And that was georgia”

The other way around. I said #1 ranked defense, you said no they weren’t, then brought up scoring defense. Give it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT