ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Clemson Game thread

I don’t agree with the announcer. I don’t think he score but he gets the first.

I haven’t broken down the USC and Pitt games, but I’ve been unimpressed with him lately. And I’ve had his back going to last year. Poor coaching in some spots too against Louisville.
I’ve been unimpressed other than a couple games for 4 years.

Hopefully they snap back into form on defense. They should be blowing up an inexperienced oline

D is off. That last pass was a coverage blown. The TE walked past the safety.
L

ND better get it together. The offensive game plan and effort are lackluster, Estime aside. Once again, you have to question the coaching staff. Still early, but once again the Irish look flat…and Freeman again looks lost.

Is it just me or he doesn’t do much game adjusting?

Reactions: DublinND
Is it me or when the Clemson player caught the slant to the 10 was there only 10 players on the defense

Well. It’s a long game but this has the look of an old fashion whooping.

Reactions: GDFan
Did not expect the defense to be a disappointment, they have been great the last couple weeks

ND has to score on this next possession. CU gets the ball to start the second half. Could be 24 or 31 - 6 before we know it.

Blitz blitz blitz. That’s Freeman/Golden’s MO. Aggravating. Playing double 2 techs makes it hard to get stops in short yardage in my opinion. Almost no chance on that 2nd and short though that’s pretty much true with any defensive alignment.

Can’t figure how we can be so good one week and then so awful the next. Has to be coaching.

Figured today would tell us a lot about our team. If our D can't stop them this will be a long day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT