ADVERTISEMENT

ND - SC thread

Do our QB’s decide presnap what to do with zone read? They ALL seem incapable of reading which way a DE is leaning.......

Credit to Book on that one. He might be off tonight but he gives you everything he's got. Great run.

Kinda thought ND would get to 31, But I knew the Heltons do not score after halftime.

I'm following online so can't see or hear the game. Reading this thread, I expected Book to have about 130 yards passing tonight. I just checked his stats, he over 350 yards. Nice stats for his "worst game in history". This game thread is always so damn depressing. You had this game in the Loss column about 6 mins into the 11st quarter lol

Reactions: dagimpper1
Happy for Tony Jones there. He had the biggest smile after the touchdown. Also happy for the defense in the 2nd half. Tightened the scheme and effort. Going to need a lot of work and preparation for the playoffs but I have to proud of a team that goes 12 and 0. Go Irish!

I'm following online so can't see or hear the game. Reading this thread, I expected Book to have about 130 yards passing tonight. I just checked his stats, he over 350 yards. Nice stats for his "worst game in history". This game thread is always so damn depressing. You had this game in the Loss column about 6 mins into the 11st quarter lol
I have followed game thread only about 4-5 games this year and each time was sure ND lost. Then my wife comes in and tells me we won i can watch the game now. I've been told I'm the most pessimistic ND fan in the world. But, the guys posting on the game threads make me look like an optimist.

Reactions: MirageSmack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT