ADVERTISEMENT

ND Professors call the Pro-Life Movment White Supremacy

So the new your law is a good law?
Not even sure what you're trying to say here, but answer me this. When you signed up for a Notre Dame football and general sports service, was it for the purpose of fulminating about the abortion issue?

Not even sure what you're trying to say here, but answer me this. When you signed up for a Notre Dame football and general sports service, was it for the purpose of fulminating about the abortion issue?

Who started the thread? you made your opinion known on this thread. you are entitled to your opinion on this thread even if I think it is wrong. Am I permitted to make my opinion on a thread that was not started by me. This is a free board if the mods want they can delete this thread. It is all about the thread if you want to post or just read opinions it is up to the individual. if you think the threads should be all football i am fine with that. Apparently not everyone agrees with that.

Reactions: rgc7
LOL no, I was using the argument to illustrate that those who are using rape as an exception are hypocrites. If (((who)))are using rape as an exception are hypocrites. the sanctity of the womb no longer applies in such cases they are making an exception simply because the father is an asshole

"who are using rape as an exception are hypocrites"

No you're using an appeal to emotion to paint all abortions in this manner while being intellectually dishonest in the saddest way possible
How about this if a women wasn't raped can we first agree abortion is the execution of a human life ?

Find me one politician that thinks a pregnancy that occurred from a crime committed should carry the baby full term

the sanctity of the womb no longer applies in such cases

Because a crime was committed

they are making an exception simply because the father is an asshole
No, lol, because a violation of the law occurred that resulted in a pregnancy
And it is up to the mother if she wants to give birth
I personally think if she did give birth that her entire life and the life on the child she be totally subsidized
In this faux hypothetical where you're dishonestly using the exception to apply to the rule/ false dilemma

What ? Let's really tug at the heartstrings...
Is the father the one that raped the quadruple amputee with Parkinson's and also may or may not suffer from gender dysphoria that is black and Jewish

Killer? If you sincerely believe abortion is murder, drive over to the nearest clinic and make wholesale citizens arrests. I'm sure you'll get on the news.[/QUOTE]

How can he if the law isn't there for him to enforce

BTW
It's a euphemism for murder/execution
Or are you honestly saying the motive for the "doctor" is not to extinguish
a human life

Reactions: zonairish and rgc7

New york abortion law the one that states you do not have to be a doctor to perform an abortion. basically because most doctors do not want to do the abortions because it is an abomination and the planned parenthood criminals want others to do it plus the feminazi lobby knows the dwindling amount of doctors who will murder for a $. The law that states up til birth you allow the baby to die as long as its comfortable, You think that is a good law

Also check out John Lennox debates = phenomenal
Or
The YouTube video titled
Answering New Atheist Objections and Fallacies | John Lennox, PhD

It can be a bore to watch the video or videos I recommend or will recommend on here
My suggestion
Download TubeMate and MP3 Video Converter then you can just listen to the audio while driving or on some headphones doing stuff around the house

Who started the thread? you made your opinion known on this thread. you are entitled to your opinion on this thread even if I think it is wrong. Am I permitted to make my opinion on a thread that was not started by me. This is a free board if the mods want they can delete this thread. It is all about the thread if you want to post or just read opinions it is up to the individual. if you think the threads should be all football i am fine with that. Apparently not everyone agrees with that.
You didn't answer my question, but evasions are sort of par for the course here. Yes, I made my opinion known, but apparently that can't be accepted and it's only regarded as a stepping stone to further contentious rancor. I'm perfectly satisfied with you thinking I'm wrong, and you should reciprocate and respect my differing opinion. However, you can't do it. You can't temper the fervid expression of your view and insist on lecturing and proselytizing. By all means continue to post in this thread, but kindly respect my wish not to be included in the debate, which is about something I regard as radically apart from the board's reason for existing. Pardon me for thinking that Blue&Gold (with a football logo serving as the ampersand in the design on the heading) should principally deal with football.

You didn't answer my question, but evasions are sort of par for the course here. Yes, I made my opinion known, but apparently that can't be accepted and it's only regarded as a stepping stone to further contentious rancor. I'm perfectly satisfied with you thinking I'm wrong, and you should reciprocate and respect my differing opinion. However, you can't do it. You can't temper the fervid expression of your view and insist on lecturing and proselytizing. By all means continue to post in this thread, but kindly respect my wish not to be included in the debate, which is about something I regard as radically apart from the board's reason for existing. Pardon me for thinking that Blue&Gold (with a football logo serving as the ampersand in the design on the heading) should principally deal with football.
Where was his "outrage" when the leftists were constantly posting

I guess I do not understand your intention of the question. That said you have the right to have an opinion however I do not agree or respect it

I guess I do not understand your intention of the question. That said you have the right to have an opinion however I do not agree or respect it
Hmmm...my question was straightforward. Also, an army of Shakespeares couldn't express eloquently enough how little I regard your lack of respect for my opinion.

It can be a bore to watch the video or videos I recommend or will recommend on here
My suggestion
Download TubeMate and MP3 Video Converter then you can just listen to the audio while driving or on some headphones doing stuff around the house
I will listen. I have to drive all over the state for my job

Hmmm...my question was straightforward. Also, an army of Shakespeares couldn't express eloquently enough how little I regard your lack of respect for my opinion.
Then obviously you did not understand my answer not quite Shakespeare but not smug like your response

Using a thesaurus to concoct an insult that doesn't address anything within the debate means "I win"
His world

Assuming he identifies as a man rather than a....

• Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

Banjo

Assuming he identifies as a man rather than a....

• Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

Banjo

Wow I can only say WTF

I have had three kids, but I believe that abortion should be both very rare and very safe. Haven't studied the issues, but I believe the circumstances under which the government pays for abortions are more complex than just a welfare freebie.

I guess besides paraphrasing president Clinton you think the government should provide monies to planned parenthood and their ilk. Just one point there... Abortion is the law and we should fund it because of that but bearing arms or freedom of religion or freedom of assembly are also rights under the law. Will government fund my right to have a gun also or fund my church because it is a law. The quick answer is no. So why should we fund planed parenthood

You have the choice and the right to participate or not to participate in OT posts. You also can
Participate in only football posts.
However, if you only wanted to participate in only football posts, why did you even bother to get involved in this post ?
If I see a topic that I don’t like or have no interest in. Simple Solution : I don’t open that thread!
Not all that difficult !

Reactions: zonairish
You have the choice and the right to participate or not to participate in OT posts. You also can
Participate in only football posts.
However, if you only wanted to participate in only football posts, why did you even bother to get involved in this post ?
If I see a topic that I don’t like or have no interest in. Simple Solution : I don’t open that thread!
Not all that difficult !
Thanks for stating the obvious. I didnt know what a briar patch this thread was.

I guess besides paraphrasing president Clinton you think the government should provide monies to planned parenthood and their ilk. Just one point there... Abortion is the law and we should fund it because of that but bearing arms or freedom of religion or freedom of assembly are also rights under the law. Will government fund my right to have a gun also or fund my church because it is a law. The quick answer is no. So why should we fund planed parenthood
Interesting stat some Republican run stats have such a surplus they are either setting up rainy days funds, or giving it back to its citizens. Yet those who relied on the SALT deductions in alot of the blue states now need to force their politicians to cut taxes instead of having middle America pay for their write offs

Interesting stat some Republican run stats have such a surplus they are either setting up rainy days funds, or giving it back to its citizens. Yet those who relied on the SALT deductions in alot of the blue states now need to force their politicians to cut taxes instead of having middle America pay for their write offs

Unfortunately blue state people are moving to Arizona.. In general welcome but do not vote the way you voted where you came from. The runaway from the taxes and forget they created the problem the way they voted

There’s a significant difference between respecting your right to have an opinion and respecting your opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT