ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Latest update to The Heat Index (6/25): Wrapping up June official visit season

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
Before I head on vacation for a couple weeks, I updated The Heat Index tonight to reflect the following ...

Downgraded TE Carter Nelson from Hot to Medium following his Nebraska official visit.

Downgraded S Oliver Miles III from Hot to Medium following safeties Taebron Bennie-Powell and Brauntae Johnson committing to ND.

Though I kept their heat ratings the same, I updated the heat checks for DT Justin Scott and LB Kyngstonn Viliamu-Asa following their official visits to Ohio State.

We plan to remove the following targets once they announce their commitment decisions:

S Marquis Gallegos on June 27
DE Mylachi Williams on July 8

We have removed the following LB targets with no positive momentum in their recruitments:
Keyshawn Flowers
Brian Huff
Brayden Platt
Kmori House

Everything should be linked to the updates for each recruit's position in The Heat Index. Or you can click here to start from the beginning of The Heat Index.

@Charleston Bowles and @Eric Hansen will have you in good hands tracking the next developments in the 2024 class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News