ADVERTISEMENT

Kizer supporting kneeling teammates during National Anthem.

If I were the PC, I wouldn't have a police presence at the games or answer any calls for help from NFL players. They want chaos and lawlessness? Here it is men in bucket fulls.

If I were the PC, I wouldn't have a police presence at the games or answer any calls for help from NFL players. They want chaos and lawlessness? Here it is men in bucket fulls.
None of those players said anything about the police. They said they were praying over the country because of how much hate there is in the world. Not all black people protest for the same thing.

Reactions: Grizz23 and mirer03
I am very tired of watching a bunch of over grown spoiled kids who make millions of dollars to play a game !
My heros and role models were Ted Williams, Hank Bauer, and John Basilone, and John Yancy !
I too will protest, and will not watch the NFL any more ! Screw them all !

Kizer , don't know what the hell he is doing . Totally playing a middle of the road u ,I'm with you ,but I don't want to make a complete commitment by not kneeling .
Kizer better worry about being a quarterback , and not being caught up in the politics . He had a mediocre performance

Reactions: rgc7

Do we want to promote the idea that police can pick and choose who they want to protect?

One of the most powerful images of the Charlottesville weekend was the photo of the black policeman standing guard and protecting white supremacists behind him.

Reactions: sluggo69
None of those players said anything about the police. They said they were praying over the country because of how much hate there is in the world. Not all black people protest for the same thing.

So their actions are not creating more anger and hate ? If they want to pray , let them pray before the Anthem !

Reactions: Pennick44
So their actions are not creating more anger and hate ? If they want to pray , let them pray before the Anthem !

Only if people get angry or hateful about what appears to be a peaceful protest that doesn't harm anyone.

Only if people get angry or hateful about what appears to be a peaceful protest that doesn't harm anyone.
I'm sure that there are all kinds of fans watching this and jotting down the numbers of kneeling players to avoid drafting them for a fantasy team.

I actually prefer them kneeling over what I see in the stands every Friday night. I am in the box when the anthem is played and the volume of people either carrying on conversations or playing on their phones is disgusting. Way more disrespectful in my opinion even though they are standing.

Really who cares what players do, I tune into football to watch football. It's their prerogative. I don't get into all that. I like that they show support for each other and comradere. As long as they are not out committing crimes I could care less I'm all about the game. You should be more like that as well you'll probably be more happy in the long run.

I'm sure everyone posting in this thread stands up for the anthem in their living room when it's played before a game.

Jeez, stop arguing over something that ultimately has no effect on anything.

Forgot I posted on this thread... come back hours later instantly regret it. To address the highlights...

I am very tired of watching a bunch of over grown spoiled kids who make millions of dollars to play a game !
My heros and role models were Ted Williams, Hank Bauer, and John Basilone, and John Yancy !
I too will protest, and will not watch the NFL any more ! Screw them all !

I am going to go and make a wild guess that you are going to keep watching the NFL but if you don't that's cool. If there are enough people like you the TV dollars will decrease and teams will punish players for it financially. If there aren't then players will keep doing it until they stop caring.

How is praying creating more anger and hate? Why should anyone hate another or be angry at them for when they choose to pray, even if it is prioritized over the national anthem? Why are you suggesting it is acceptable to be angry and have hate for people who are expressing their beliefs in a way that has no effect on others?

There's been hate since God threw Lucifer in the pit

I guess, but I am not sure how that means this is bad.

Forgot I posted on this thread... come back hours later instantly regret it. To address the highlights...

I am going to go and make a wild guess that you are going to keep watching the NFL but if you don't that's cool. If there are enough people like you the TV dollars will decrease and teams will punish players for it financially. If there aren't then players will keep doing it until they stop caring.

How is praying creating more anger and hate? Why should anyone hate another or be angry at them for when they choose to pray, even if it is prioritized over the national anthem? Why are you suggesting it is acceptable to be angry and have hate for people who are expressing their beliefs in a way that has no effect on others?

I guess, but I am not sure how that means this is bad.

No, I will not watch the NFL ! Time to stop the money flow !

Reactions: p278 and Bodizephax
Ok cool. I hope you enjoy doing whatever you do instead of watching the NFL. Seems silly to me but its whatever man

They have to do that during the national anthem?

So they have failings as Christians. They protest in the way they feel comfortable with, what method do you think they should use to protest if they feel it is necessary.

Vote! Letters to the editor ! Buy radio time ! Go out and join a demonstration , donate their time and money
To help solve the problems !
However on the football field, the fans are paying them to play football, not to demonstrate for causes
That the PAYING fans may or may not agree with ! Not to mention their teammates and franchise owners !
They are paid to play football , Period !

Vote! Letters to the editor ! Buy radio time ! Go out and join a demonstration , donate their time and money
To help solve the problems !
However on the football field, the fans are paying them to play football, not to demonstrate for causes
That the PAYING fans may or may not agree with ! Not to mention their teammates and franchise owners !
They are paid to play football , Period !
So don't pay then. You didn't buy control of them when you bought a ticket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT