ADVERTISEMENT

Kinda rooting for Sark. The man has gone through a lot!

I am rooting for UW, but I would be happy to see Texas win it all. Sark seems like a decent guy, and while his problems were largely self-inflicted, he seems to be in a good place right now. There would be some irony in seeing Texas play Bama in the championship game, as it was Saban who gave Sarkisian that second chance after his drinking problem led to his dismissal from USC.

I am rooting for UW, but I would be happy to see Texas win it all. Sark seems like a decent guy, and while his problems were largely self-inflicted, he seems to be in a good place right now. There would be some irony in seeing Texas play Bama in the championship game, as it was Saban who gave Sarkisian that second chance after his drinking problem led to his dismissal from USC.
You mean he's HC at Texas and they're in the playoff? Yeah, I'd say he's in a good place.

It's kind of a trip, those two little child prodigy OCs under Pete Carroll, whose careers were seemingly destroyed for good. And they were both totally redeemed and rehabilitated by Saban at Bama, and just like that, they're both back in the big bright lights, and doing very well. I wonder how much of it is there own innate ability as coaches, or the doors that were opened up for them on account of their association with Saban, as well as whatever salutary influence was inparted to them.

Nothing I like less than Texas and the man love ESPN and the Herbstreit crew show for Sark. The combination of the two is more than I can take. That piece ESPN did on his heart surgery and said he had to learn to talk and walk again,,,,,but was somehow still able to coach in three weeks, was so over the top dramatic it was laughable. My wife helps rehab cardiac patients and said it was complete BS drama. Anything they can do to make him walk on water they will. Plus.....he's a USC guy, need I say more.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
You mean he's HC at Texas and they're in the playoff? Yeah, I'd say he's in a good place.

It's kind of a trip, those two little child prodigy OCs under Pete Carroll, whose careers were seemingly destroyed for good. And they were both totally redeemed and rehabilitated by Saban at Bama, and just like that, they're both back in the big bright lights, and doing very well. I wonder how much of it is there own innate ability as coaches, or the doors that were opened up for them on account of their association with Saban, as well as whatever salutary influence was inparted to them.
Now that's an interesting point not sure if I agree, but I never looked at it that way

Nothing I like less than Texas and the man love ESPN and the Herbstreit crew show for Sark. The combination of the two is more than I can take. That piece ESPN did on his heart surgery and said he had to learn to talk and walk again,,,,,but was somehow still able to coach in three weeks, was so over the top dramatic it was laughable. My wife helps rehab cardiac patients and said it was complete BS drama. Anything they can do to make him walk on water they will. Plus.....he's a USC guy, need I say more.
Now that was funny....thanks

I actually kind of like Bama, the only reason I’m not straight up rooting for them to win is Tommy. But I hope they beat Michigan for sure.

I'm rooting for Texas. I think they'd have a better chance in the final than Washington would. The Huskies aren't as talented overall as the other 3 teams.

I would root for North Korea over Michigan.
Never…Rocket man would resort to nukes the moment he felt threatened. But the image of Harbaugh and Little Rocket men meeting midfield would be funny.

No. Bama wins it all I’m hoping. Keep it status quo. If Michigan wins a championship that cements ND as third best team in the Midwest.

F+ has Michigan as the much better team. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Can't stand Sark. Or Bama. So that leaves Michigan and Washington. Kinda like to see Washington between those two, but if we're being realistic, it'll be Bama again.

My predictions today are Alabama and Texas to win.

Pretty wild the team with that recruits around 15th in the country dominated the greatest coach of all time who has the most talent.
Thought the same when Louisville played Notre Dame.

The Marcus Freeman effect.

"Pretty wild."

It's nice he got his life together, but he's been given more chances than most of us would. And he left Washington for rival USC.
Go Huskies!
Huskies take the lead right before halftime 21-14.
Texas ties it up. Gonna be a close one.

Last edited:
Thought the same when Louisville played Notre Dame.

The Marcus Freeman effect.

"Pretty wild."
One team has Nick Saban, the other has a second year head coach. Usually the GOAT + Superior Talent wins out.

Maybe it’s an ND thing, BK met the same fate with Navy, USF, Tulsa.

It's nice he got his life together, but he's been given more chances than most of us would. And he left Washington for rival USC.
Go Huskies!
Huskies take the lead right before halftime 21-14.
Texas ties it up. Gonna be a close one.

Last 4 snaps were atrocious

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT