ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny Williams Transferring Out

Sure but I am not sure there is much of an impact whether the schollie is taken up by Hounsell at TE or a Frosh that is getting a red shirt from the practical aspect.

Thought Bonner and Blankenship had more upside than Williams, but time will tell. We need both of these guys to have really solid years this season. Wasn't in favor of Ishaq getting a fifth yr at the expense of one of the younger guys, but that doesn't appear to be the trade off any longer. Find myself hoping Ishaq will finally arrive and play to his considerable potential.

Rumors are for old ladys and airport baggage handlers--
EV started as a rumor; GK started as a rumor; ....
But rumors are no longer rumors when the become reality.

This is a message board; 99% of what is discussed here never rises to the level of fact.

Telx1- not sure both Blakenship and Bonner play enough to have "really solid" years this year, especially if Shaq comes back.

Perse'- Relax

Telx1- not sure both Blakenship and Bonner play enough to have "really solid" years this year, especially if Shaq comes back.

Perse'- Relax

It is a discussion forum! discuss events till the cows come home! that is after all why posters log in right?

Williams had valid concerns and did the right thing; as for the roster he was needed, if only practice depth while he developed.

Perse I was speaking more about the fact that bodi was obviously trying to get your goat with his post about rumors

Sal, agree...which further minimizes the impact of Williams leaving. Seems the most important aspect of this is getting a high ceiling rush DE this recruiting cycle, or a true freshman elite in 17 that can have an impact his first year

Bodi is a perpetual "tabula rasa"; and been on ignore since he became countiuous's b#%^h!
and honestly each post, by Bodi, one reads will cost them a few brain cells.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT