ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo

I suggest by your posts you are the one who knows nothing as there is plenty of dirt on Jumbo. His behavior may well be part of his upcoming divorce so we shall see. BTW, what does being "Christian" have to do with it? Are you implying you are better than non - Christians? Very small of you, but we've come to expect it from you.

Hey man watch you language

Man, you claim to be a lawyer. I have NEVER seen you win an argument on this board. NOT ONCE. Whether it's perse and recruiting or your undying love for all things fsu. You have never won an argument. Period. You suck.

just for the record: I have no issues with Sal; he states his ideas and opinions candidly and honestly; I appreciate that.

1. Define win an argument bc you are a big fan of saying my view is X and therefore I win and when you get challenged on it respond with my view is X and therefore I win.

2. Can't expect everyone to recognize logic and the distinctions on a message board

3. You were the one the suggested we use better langauge. Awful lot of salt there.

Last edited:
SA, are you really trying to have a rational discussion with a poster who has proved that he is, beyond a doubt, delusional, paranoid, irrational and psychotic?

Arguing with a lunatic is an exercise in futility. The ignore function is your friend.

Considering that the group consists of a single person, very weird indeed.

Wow, what are you 12? Is that what you do in your life when things don't go your way or if someone's opinion opposes yours? Resort to name calling... Ohh, the irony of calling someone a "jackass" when the shoes clearly fits yourself.
How many different handles must you have! BTW, you are a jackass!

I suggest by your posts you are the one who knows nothing as there is plenty of dirt on Jumbo. His behavior may well be part of his upcoming divorce so we shall see. BTW, what does being "Christian" have to do with it? Are you implying you are better than non - Christians? Very small of you, but we've come to expect it from you.
"We've" meaning all of your usernames I suppose? Since I seldom EVER see anyone here in agreement with ANYTHING you say (other than your numerous usernames).

You're a morally corrupt piece of pond scum. And WE do all agree with that.

You come here spouting about things and making up stuff you have no clue about. Instead of the three of you born of the same mother just talking out your a$$ how about providing a link to all this garbage you continue to spew. You continue to embarrass this fine institution. Do you even read the remarks from the ND fans regarding your mentally ill persona?

You just wish you were half the man and and as ethically stable as Jimbo. Your envy precedes you.

please seek the help you so desperately need. all of you.

This board needs WAX back to clean up this mess called Argus! Time for him to head to the cornfield!

I hate to tell you this but it was going on when Wax was the moderator with very little ever done. If the regulars want to rid the board of a nuisance poster then they have to police the board themselves. Stop responding. Complete apathy and the code of silence is the only way, but, I believeth some regulars actually like the back and forth confrontation with problem contributors.

Reactions: echowaker
I hate to tell you this but it was going on when Wax was the moderator with very little ever done. If the regulars want to rid the board of a nuisance poster then they have to police the board themselves. Stop responding. Complete apathy and the code of silence is the only way, but, I believeth some regulars actually like the back and forth confrontation with problem contributors.
WAX banned may of his first handles, he just keeps coming back and creating new handles and argues and supports himself at the same time. There is no one here now doing anything.

WAX banned may of his first handles, he just keeps coming back and creating new handles and argues and supports himself at the same time. There is no one here now doing anything.

Yep. Wax tossed 2 handles when argus f'd up and forgot he was 'smoke during a conversation supporting himself....it's funny when he forgets who he is... the current moderators could obviously care less....

Last edited:
It is obvi

Yep. Wax tossed 2 handles when argus f'd up and forgot he was 'smoke during a call conversation supporting himself....it's His moral issues and lack of integrity (honestyfunny when he forgets who he is... the current moderators could obviously care less....
Total nut case. Just wish being crazy was his only problem. Serious mental health issues. Total lack of a moral compass and zero integrity (pathological dishonest), not to mention hypocrisy off the charts. And what's scarey is he's getting worse by the post.

Never encountered a more disgusting phoney in my entire life.

Just glad he's yours.

Reactions: NoleThruAndThru
Total nut case. Just wish being crazy was his only problem. Serious mental health issues. Total lack of a moral compass and zero integrity (pathological dishonest), not to mention hypocrisy off the charts. And what's scarey is he's getting worse by the post.

Never encountered a more disgusting phoney in my entire life.

Just glad he's yours.

Please afford us the courtesy of acknowledging that he is a phony ND fan and not "our's". argus has nothing to do with ND. Never has....Never will....

Why he has found safe haven here is a mystery.....

I wonder when he will be dining with Holtz again. His fantasy of being "hopnored" at a game was even funnier. His not disclosing which game because he feared for his personal safety was classic. Then there's the whole JFK Jr thing... it never ends....

The guy is a total defect....a true dysfunctional mental midget.

His other handles will be chiming in soon. It is like watching the clowns pour out of a car at the circus..... only pathetic....not funny...

Reactions: echowaker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT