ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo

clover3ND

Shakes Down The Thunder
Aug 9, 2008
Looks like Jimbo and his wife (Candi) are getting separated due to her infidelity... to add insult to injury, looks like Ol Candi had a rendezvous with former Florida gator Taylor Jacobs.

Makes me feel so good to see karma bite people square in the butt every now and then.

Go Irish!!!

Why should you be glad that someone's wife had an affair? "Jimbo" had every right to go after EG.Golson is the one who transferred not Jimbo. Jimbo had nothing to do with it.Be careful before "Karma" bites you square in your behind.

Old news. She was a stripper and just look at him! What the hell do you expect?
1994050975068.jpg

rolling.gif
rolling.gif

Reactions: NoleThruAndThru
Even I find this post in poor taste. Any my bar is very low. No reason to kick the guy when he's down.

Probably going to catch some flack for saying this, but after the way he handled the whole Winston ordeal he kind of had this coming to him. No, I don't know all the details, but strictly from my perspective this story seems fitting.

Probably going to catch some flack for saying this, but after the way he handled the whole Winston ordeal he kind of had this coming to him. No, I don't know all the details, but strictly from my perspective this story seems fitting.

You are a horrible human being. Do all of society a favor and check yourself into a mental institution.

You are a horrible human being. Do all of society a favor and check yourself into a mental institution.
Haha! Amazing society we live in where we are asked to "do the world a favor and check yourself in a mental institution" all because someone formed an opinion that differs from yours. Bit much don't you think... ; )

In any matter, I respect myself too much to get into a pissing contest with any narrow minded individual from the internet. Stay classy big guy

Haha! Amazing society we live in where we are asked to "do the world a favor and check yourself in a mental institution" all because someone formed an opinion that differs from yours. Bit much don't you think... ; )

In any matter, I respect myself too much to get into a pissing contest with any narrow minded individual from the internet. Stay classy big guy
Amazing how much of a jackass you are!

Reactions: cgvr
Amazing how much of a jackass you are!
Wow, what are you 12? Is that what you do in your life when things don't go your way or if someone's opinion opposes yours? Resort to name calling... Ohh, the irony of calling someone a "jackass" when the shoes clearly fits yourself.

Wow, what are you 12? Is that what you do in your life when things don't go your way or if someone's opinion opposes yours? Resort to name calling... Ohh, the irony of calling someone a "jackass" when the shoes clearly fits yourself.
I'm curious about how you think Jimbo should have handled the Winston case any differently. He backed his player under the pretense of "innocent until proven guilty" (our Bill of Rights) and he was right. It's what any prudent and responsible person close to the situation would and should have done.

I gained the utmost respect for Jimbo for the way he dealt with and handled a very difficult and polarizing situation. And it has paid off in spades with potential recruits and their families. Not to mention the majority of boosters.

Why should you be glad that someone's wife had an affair? "Jimbo" had every right to go after EG.Golson is the one who transferred not Jimbo. Jimbo had nothing to do with it.Be careful before "Karma" bites you square in your behind.

Jimbo had a lot to do with the transfer. It's known Golson was contacted by Jimbo shortly after his suspension and throughout 2014.

Jumbo's wife leaving him for a better man is no surprise. Jumbo showed his stripes when he covered for Winston and the fact that No1e is still voicing pride in his days it all. Winston is guilty of sin regarding many matters yet Jumbo had no problem defending his numerous incidents of disgusting and illegal behavior,even going as far as saying Winston was a fine representative of FSU. Well, the sad part is that Winston IS FSU people of limited morals support FSU and criminals like Winston.

Jumbo is a chump, a man lacking honor and a rotten human being and that is just for standing up and lying for Winston. I am sure his ex-wife could present many more facts. Does anyone actually think she should not have dumped Jumbo? Jumbo, No1e and those like them deserve each other!

Reactions: sluggo69

The irony of the person who started this thread suggesting that someone else is not classy is profound. He wouldn't know class if it bit hi on the ass.

Reactions: echowaker and cgvr
Looks like Jimbo and his wife (Candi) are getting separated due to her infidelity... to add insult to injury, looks like Ol Candi had a rendezvous with former Florida gator Taylor Jacobs.

Makes me feel so good to see karma bite people square in the butt every now and then.

Go Irish!!!

I feel tremendously sorry for people who get joy or pleasure out of the unhappiness of others.

Are you new around here? Gotta be.

if EG was contacted by FSU in anyway, wouldn't that be a violation of some type?
and could all of that happen and none of the ND staff become aware of it? Hard to fathom!
If the ND staff was aware of it would they have invested in EG during the spring? (if aware to do so, they would have to have been fools)

If there could have been something dirty or illegal in the contact I'm quite sure FSU would have tried it. Again, nothing new about FSU being corrupt.

Jimbo has the hardware to back himself up. Our coach does not. There is no evidence Jimbo did anything wrong in the recruitment of EG. If anything, Charlie Strong sounds like he might have had convo's with EG. But that's only speculation.

As for his cheating spouse, he's better off without her. Again, the OP is out of line.

Sounds like I stumbled on a self help group for those that have been cheated on.... didn't know I would strike a cord and hit close to home with so many posters. Look, if you are taking care of business, everyone else is out of business. It is as simple as that. Yes, I do find it fitting for a man of low character to have to go through hell every now and then. Does that make me someone of low character, possibly, but frankly I don't define myself by the irrelevant thoughts of posts on a message board. I apologize if I offended anyone with my original post... next time I will tuck my balls in my pants and go the political correct route and not state or express my true feelings in fear that I might hurt the feelings of the small minded or thin skinned.

clover - The thing is, Jimbo might be down right now and it isn't cool to kick the guy. But when you think it through, he basically hit the trifecta for the married man.

He got rid of his cheating ho.
He won't have to pay her much because it's out she cheated.
He gets all new action.

Again, the trifecta. As a ND fan, I don't care to see him do that well.

Jumbo has cheated at life just by the way he has conducted himself at FSU. His misery and shame is a minimal payback. He deserves far worse and I'm sure his wife will be better without him.

Jumbo has cheated at life just by the way he has conducted himself at FSU. His misery and shame is a minimal payback. He deserves far worse and I'm sure his wife will be better without him.
Wow. Deep, very very deep.

Yeah, from argus man using one of his other aliases.

Is this directed at me? When you call me Argus, you consider me the son of Zeus, a Greek god? Is it because I actually have a college degree, a real job, all my teeth, and a house without wheels? That really doesn't make me a god. Just a normal guy. Do some research princess.

I have an idea, why don't you start your own topic and request the moderators remove all the posters you disagree with. Wear your prettiest red lipstick, and your red 6 inch heels, and wave your purse in the air when they ignore you. The I'll laugh hysterically at you again. What a p*ssy.

Jumbo's wife leaving him for a better man is no surprise. Jumbo showed his stripes when he covered for Winston and the fact that No1e is still voicing pride in his days it all. Winston is guilty of sin regarding many matters yet Jumbo had no problem defending his numerous incidents of disgusting and illegal behavior,even going as far as saying Winston was a fine representative of FSU. Well, the sad part is that Winston IS FSU people of limited morals support FSU and criminals like Winston.

Jumbo is a chump, a man lacking honor and a rotten human being and that is just for standing up and lying for Winston. I am sure his ex-wife could present many more facts. Does anyone actually think she should not have dumped Jumbo? Jumbo, No1e and those like them deserve each other!
you know NOTHING of the man. very Christian like in your attacks.

ADVERTISEMENT