ADVERTISEMENT

Jameis Winston and me: The pain of covering the scandal

Guy with big truck, back for another can of whoop *ss? You are so badly owned in this thread.

Number1, if that's you....The real number1 knows I've always backed him up from the ND fan bashers.

I'm still not 100% sure, but whoever you are, I enjoy seeing you punch back. Bravo!

No means No, Nooooooooo oooooo

^^^^^^^ Not you! You have become a huge part of the problem here with you name calling and your absurd insinuations. Grow up or simply become a Nole fan where you seem to want to be accepted.

Douche bag jock sniff.

This is perhaps your best work so far...

"I'm a real man so I have a firm grip."

Mrs Rapey MacRapist, I'm so glad you have joined us again.

In a previous hate filled rant from you, you accused me of being a bigot. I want you to know I don't hate you for being gay. Quite the contrary, I applaud you.

As JC himself said, we should love our fellow man. I love you man, I'm just trying to help you.

You see, it is your frustration with having to live in the closet all these years without being able to live and love freely as you wish. I support that for you. You should be able to love any or all the men you wish.

But your inablity to come to grips with you sexual orientation that is causing you all the frustration, which then manifests itself in this hateful anger you carry inside you. Just come out and embrace your homosexuality. I can assure you I will not view you as any less of a man. It just isn't possible.

Secondly a little tip for you.

On your bedroom wall in your mom's basement you have you big head poster of Mr Rapey MacRapist, the one all covered in your sperm? You need to get rid of that. You can buy another on ebay pretty cheap I'm sure. And don't just stick the new one on top of the old one with your sperm. The police have a way of finding those things and it won't look good when the police are searching your bedroom in your mom's basement looking for the missing children in your neighborhood.

Peace and Love princess.

No means No,Noooooooooooooo ooooooo

Keep selectively using statistics and misinterpreting articles. I think we have different definitions of a lot of things so you saying you "owned" does really mean much. I hope it brings happiness to your day dream today though.

Will do. And you can keep dreaming that the ND coaching staff won't bring back their #1 all purpose yardage gainer on the year even when they tell Keith Arnold otherwise.

Face it, I'm your daddy and you and Mrs Rapey MacRapist are my b*tches.

No means No, Noooooooooo ooo

SAlittle, you are being owned here is every sense of the word.

Consider this, when your allies are No1e, cgvr and Forevernole you could not be more foolish looking or acting. It is really rather sad.

Do you also think Brian Kelly is a murderer?

Carlisle net rushed for 46 yards last
year ranking # 7 on the team.

Folston 889

Bryant 289

Golson 283

McDaniel 278

Zaire

Prosise 126

The Team Netted 2,073 yards. Carlise was .02 % of the rushing offense…

Carlisle had 309 yards receiving
ranking him # 6 on the team.

Fuller 1094

Robinson 539

Brown 548

Prosise 516

Koyack 317

Carlisle 309

Folston 190

The team had 3,711 receiving yards. Carlisle was 8% of the receiving offense.

Carlisle had 761 yards in kick returns
with an average return that ranked him # 78 in the country…. That production dropped 49 spots from the
prior year.

In 2015, I doubt he'll start in the slot position. I doubt he'll start at WR.

I also doubt he will get meaningful backfield reps.

I'm also guessing that the KO/P return positions are wide open...

Bryant's KO return average (although only 4 tries) # 21.2 compares very favorably to Carlisle's 21.7....

Originally posted by john0gaunt:
an unhealthy obsession continues..

The unhealthy obsession continuing is your obsession with protecting Rapey MacRapist.

If the posts bother you, use the ignore function .

In the meantime, say it along with the crowds...

No means No, Nooooooooooo ooooooooooo
YOU are the one who keeps starting threads pertaining to Winston. I've only commented on his football acumen. you see that as protecting him. you are a sick, sick individual with a critically unhealthy obsession. please seek the much needed counseling you so desperately need.

I posted the link from NBSsports.com. They feel it's important and so so I. You should learn to use the ignore feature.

And watch the personal attacks or I'll tear you a new a**whole like these other 2 b*tches.

I started one thread on the rapist. Punk b*tch.

No means No, Noooooo ooooooo

This post was edited on 3/1 8:26 PM by john0gaunt

This site has finally hit rock bottom.

With no moderating Argus and his multiple usernames (everyone knows who you are) has turned this place into a NO SUBSTANCE site devoid of intelligent life.

Literally pathetic!

Mo1e,
I'm curious, if this board is so bad, why are you and your multiple personalities here accusing everyone of being your non-existent friend Argus?

BTW, you also realize you are a POS? Right?

There's a reason you are banned at every other site you try to post at. There's a reason you are attacked and disrespected by almost every real ND fan at this site.

You are a bottom dweller with no redeeming qualities and a pathological psychopath who lies through his teeth.

Mole, You're a wackjob. You are a fraud just like Bowden and now when numerous people see the same thing as me the only thing you can do is to lie anew. You are a sick puppy and a real POS, but you already know that because you have been in your skin for almost 70 years. It must be painful, get help!

Epic, I'm sure you know that ND football has the largest number of fan baiters of any college team, or really any team. Some prefer to hide their heads in the sand and hope they go away. I prefer putting on my man pants and giving them all a can of whoop*ss.

Up the thread a bit, Mrs Rapey MacRapist continues trashing Amir Carlisle even though Keith Arnold has make it clear he is one of our most talented offensive weapons and will see much more carries. We only have 2 RBs with playing time on this team.

So this echo clown comes on and attacks me for starting the thread but allows these nimrods to attack our players and he says nothing. In his case I have noticed some football IQ. I assume he played maybe HS. But he might have played a little too long (head injuries) if you know what I mean.

Anyway, continue fighting the good fight. I enjoy seeing it. It's the offseason and if the noles want to come here and start crap, I'm happy to finish it for them.

No means No, Noooooooooooo ooooooo

Originally posted by SALittleGiant513:
Some of us work hard to clean it up... sigh...
Come on now, you are neck deep in this shitfest.

Just embrace the chaos, it becomes a heck of a lot funnier. You can't take this stuff seriously, right?

Harpau,

Don't you know, John0, Argus, Palinnole and I are all the same? This is a great soap opera!

Originally posted by Epictitus:

Harpau,

Don't you know, John0, Argus, Palinnole and I are all the same? This is a great soap opera!
That's pretty rich, because you are the king turd at the shitfest.

No, not really, I am just pointing to the absurdity of Mo1e and anyone else who would buy what that wackjob is selling!

Keith Arnold did nothing of the sort you moron.

He offered some depth chart engineering and said, he'd keep an eye on talented athletes with diverse skill sets and suggested that Carlisle may get some reps at RB this spring.... .

I don't see Carlisle making major contributions to this offense.

He's fragile and this year's numbers for him across the board weren't very good.....

I also think he could lose the KO return job if he doesn't pick it up.

35 returns for 761 yards is 114 yards worse than 35 touch backs at 875....

He ranked # 78 in return average. Yay, that's a 49 place drop from Atkinson the prior year...

You are just a stupid douche bag.

"As for making declarative statements about other position changes, I'm unable to do that. But I'd keep an eye on talented athletes with diverse skill-sets, players like Amir Carlisle (who will probably take some snaps at running back this spring), Justin Brent (big, strong and fast can translate to safety) and Matthias Farley (he'll likely need to take some snaps at safety to help the depth chart)."

http://irish.nbcsports.com/2015/02/28/mailbag-spring-football-position-changes-and-feeding-the-trolls/

No one attacked Carlisle it was just pointed out that your characterization of the statistics was flawed. Your quote from Arnold doesn't say he is one of the most talented offensive players for ND.

Was beaten to it.

This post was edited on 3/1 11:10 PM by SALittleGiant513

Are you thinking all previous posts disappear unless you agree with them? Here is the data again from University of Notre Dame website. With the link.

I schooled you before on statistical analysis, the importance of having a meaningful amount of sample data, and how to treat outlying data. Believe me, I have a great example of additional statistical analysis with a great example. You don't want to make me lay it out for you.

You'll be seriously owned again.

http://www.und.com/sports/m-footbl/stats/2014-2015/teamcume.html

ALL PURPOSE GP Rush Rcv PR KR IR Total Avg/G
Carlisle, Amir 12 46 309 0 761 0 1116 93.0
FULLER, Will 13 0 1094 0 0 0 1094 84.2
Folston, Tarean 13 889 190 0 0 0 1079 83.0
PROSISE, CJ 13 126 516 0 0 0 642 49.4
Brown, Chris 13 5 548 0 0 0 553 42.5
Robinson, Corey 13 0 539 0 0 0 539 41.5
Bryant, Greg 12 289 50 94 85 0 518 43.2
McDaniel, Cam 13 278 76 0 49 0 403 31.0
Koyack, Ben 13 0 317 0 0 0 317 24.4
Golson, Everett 13 283 0 0 0 0 283 21.8
Zaire, Malik 7 187 0 0 0 0 187 26.7
Riggs, Cody 11 0 0 95 0 0 95 8.6
Farley, Matthias 13 0 0 0 0 87 87 6.7
Hunter Jr., Torii 10 13 65 0 0 0 78 7.8
Utupo, Justin 13 0 0 0 11 7 18 1.4
Redfield, Max 13 0 0 0 0 17 17 1.3
Shumate, Elijah 13 0 0 0 0 16 16 1.2
Luke, Cole 13 0 0 0 0 13 13 1.0
Councell, Ben 12 0 0 0 9 0 9 0.

No means No, Nooooo ooooooo

Still ignoring who is at the top of the list? In the #1 spot?

I didn't say Keith Arnold said Amir was one of our most talented offensive players. I told you that a month ago and I continue to tell you that.

Keith only posted his article yesterday, which validated what I had said. He has more contacts on the coaching staff to get the real information. Which is always in direct contrast to your prognostications.

Remember, you and my other b*tch Mrs Rapey MacRapist didn't think he would get a 5th year. I think Keith's comment put that prognostication of yours to rest.

No one attacked Carlisle? Learn to read, then you can learn to debate.

He's fragile and this year's numbers for him across the board weren't very good.....

I also think he could lose the KO return job if he doesn't pick it up.

No means No, noooooo oooooooooo

This post was edited on 3/1 11:30 PM by john0gaunt

The list doesn't matter if its not a list for the top offensive players. Today Arnold said he didn't know how the team would get to 85 and that some difficult conversations were going to have to be made. Not sure how this is so clear cut. If ND had taken 2 more like they had wanted to those conversations would be tougher. Arnold's comments don't support you assertion they just state he is versatile.

'I didn't say Keith Arnold said Amir was one of our most talented offensive players."

"even though Keith Arnold has make it clear he is one of our most talented offensive weapons and will see much more carries."

Lying douche bag moron....

Correct Mrs Rapey MacRapist. Amir will be the guy who picks up the carries at RB without questioning whether he will be offered a 5th year. That makes him clearly one of our most talented offensive weapons.

Like your friend with the great big truck, learn to read, then you can learn to debate. There is a difference between making something clear and saying something outright.

Still in the closet? I love you man, I'm trying to help. But you have this John Wayne Gacy hate that is concerning. You don't have a clown suit in that basement do you?

No means No, Noooooo oooooooooo

This post was edited on 3/2 12:07 AM by john0gaunt

Bryant much more likely to get the 6 carries a game ND is replacing from Cam leaving then Carlisle

No comment on this princess? You said no one was trashing Amir. Who's your daddy my little b*tch?

[/I]I also think he could lose the KO return job if he doesn't pick it up.

One post being typed at the same time my post was being typed... congratulations. Thats not trashing though.
1. CJ is the starter at slot and took that position away from AC. AC isn't going to get more snaps at RB then Folston or Bryant and I think a frosh could get any left over snaps. Not sure what you define as a major contributor but not being a starter and having a guy that could be a major contributor in front of him makes it difficult to see how he gets to major contributor status.

2. AC has an extensive injury history that's just the truth.

3. AC was an average returner at best last year. Saying a young guy may takeover returning duties isn't unreasonable. Crawford, Sanders and Guyton come to mind as potential returners from the Frosh.

Try harder to impress people man.

Yeah, he rushed for 46 yds and had 309 receiving.....

I don't see him making major contributions on offense.

In addition, his special teams contribution ranked him #78 in the country for return average....

That's not a big contribution either. In fact, touch backs would have outperformed him,.

Those are called facts...not trash....

Compare Arnold's comment to your's... hahahaha

You really are an idiot.

"Amir Carlisle (who will probably take some snaps at running back this spring),"

"Amir will be the guy who picks up the carries at RB without questioning whether he will be offered a 5th year."

This was great also....

"I didn't say Keith Arnold said Amir was one of our most talented offensive players."

"even though Keith Arnold has make it clear he is one of our most talented offensive weapons and will see much more carries."

Lying douche bag moron....

My 2 little ladies.

2014 Depth Chart
Last Update: 11/26/2014

3 Amir Carlisle | 5-10, 190, SR
20 C.J. Prosise | 6-1, 220, JR
37 Eric Lee | 5-8, 170, SR

https://notredame.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp

I'm not trying to impress anyone. Just enjoy backing up my team from ignorant internet bashers.

No means No, Noooooo oooooo

You are such a moron that at this stage I doubt you are even impressing yourself.

You are a lying ignorant douche bag.

Would it be at all possible to keep things civil and leave the name calling and insults to little children? Because right now this thread sounds like a bunch of eight year olds arguing.

B_A, I apologize for my part in the language and I agree with you. I might have become a little caught up and fight fire with fire if you will. I have endeavored to clean my language up and have switched to only calling them ladies and stopped with the b word. I would prefer if they would address the original post and link provided by nbscports.com and not deflect and abuse, but that is exactly what is discussed in the article.

Frankly, I own them each so badly I don't need lower myself anymore.

No means No, Nooooooo ooooooooo

The original post has been addressed many times and you just ignore it. You're unreal man, what color is the sky in you world.

1. You post a link about a reporter getting death threats from FSU fans and multiple people tell you it not relevant to ND and You respond that because it was on NBC sports its relevant. This is just not true but you ignore that.

2. You claim the behavior in the link is going on on the board. Also not true as no death threats are being made and in this thread with the exception of one poster calling you a douchebag you have been the one trying to bully people into not being critical of you woth ad hominem attacks.

3. You are the one the brought up Carlisle and the distinctions made you just consistently ignore. Why is it a big deal to you if ND is only going to bring back 6 5th years I say Carlisle could be on the outside looking in. If you disagree with this as has been asked multiple times who would you prioritize him over that would someone else in that position? There won't be a response to this I know.

4. I saw the depth chart that hadn't been updated for the bowl game and doesn't account for the reality that CJ got the majority of the snaps at slot late in the year. His production in the offense, not including special teams, out paced Carlisle and he is going to come out of spring as the starter on that depth chart. The chart you cited to still had Golson as the starter as well as 2-3 other players that didn't stArt the bowl game.

If you're a board op would it be possible for you to ban people posting under multiple handles?

If you are not (I see you have a small number of posts), then I think you need to understand that this poster, for years, has been banned from this site and others on numerous occasions. He simply creates new identities. When those handles are banned or ignored he creates more. When folks are ignoring his posts he uses his multiple handles to support himself.

This poster has subjected this and other boards to his fsu hate-filled obsession. He routinely hijacks ND football posts/discussions and turns them into venomous, boring, illogical, tedious, embarrassing and lie filled tirades.

This has gone on for years.

One of the most respected posters on this board and an all round great poster was the first responder to this thread.

He absolutely nailed the prevailing sentiment here:

"What the hell is wrong with you? We are all tired of this crap. No one but you cares about Winston, you sick son of a bitch. Posting your inane drivel under fifteen different user names does not make your point any more valid, SFB."

As an ND alum I can assure you that it's not name calling when I say johno is a moronic douche bag.

It's a fact.

PS Here's the tape of Music City Bowl game.

The first play from scrimmage Fuller lines up wide left and Brown lines up in the slot.

On the second play Prosise is in the slot.... Carlisle isn't on the field....

Carlisle was in for the opening kickoff, but the kick was short and he then came off the field....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYY4ksasgsk

Originally posted by john0gaunt:
I posted the link from NBSsports.com. They feel it's important and so so I. You should learn to use the ignore feature.

And watch the personal attacks or I'll tear you a new a**whole like these other 2 b*tches.

I started one thread on the rapist. Punk b*tch.

No means No, Noooooo ooooooo

This post was edited on 3/1 8:26 PM by john0gaunt
oh my another internet tough guy. you couldn't rip a hole in anything or anyone. get some help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT