ADVERTISEMENT

Irish v. the Trees gamethread

Parker, you’re a punk. Straight up. Have a kid ready to break the rushing record and you come out slinging with your third string QB. Stupid ass
ND is up 56-16, Stanford is clearly over matched. Estime is an absolute beast and has several ND records. Getting 30 more yards in garbage time……I doubt Estime or anyone else cares.

Last edited:
We're up 40. You don't out your nfl back in the game to get a record. You're an idiot

You play the young guys and develop your roster.

Dope
My lord you’re dumb lol. If you’re developing for next year, play a qb that will be on the roster next year. Enjoy the rest of the game, dope

Reactions: mirer03
They are. Angeli. Morons like you ruin these threads
If angeli doesn't win starting spot he's expected by most to transfer. It's actually very likely and also requires a transfer QB.

Angeli starting does NOTHING for Notre Dame. I like the guy, but you have to play the upside

If angeli doesn't win starting spot he's expected by most to transfer. It's actually very likely and also requires a transfer QB.

Angeli starting does NOTHING for Notre Dame. I like the guy, but you have to play the upside
If he loses the job, it most likely wont be in the spring. Highly likely he is here next year if he's starting or not

I want Minchey to win the job, but Steve has a good chance of winning it and should be here next year regardless

Qb battle will go into fall

Reactions: NDinNJ
2 of those turnovers came from an experienced 6th year QB. That's not coaching. That's all Hartman.
I don't think you can overlook the coaching shortfalls, either. You can't always blame a play that doesn't work on the coach, but when the team fails to execute over and over, it's on the coaches. This is not anywhere near as bad as Faust, whose teams had lots of talent but couldn't win, but this team is winning on talent despite the shortcomings of both players (Hartman) and coaches.

I don't think you can overlook the coaching shortfalls, either. You can't always blame a play that doesn't work on the coach, but when the team fails to execute over and over, it's on the coaches. This is not anywhere near as bad as Faust, whose teams had lots of talent but couldn't win, but this team is winning on talent despite the shortcomings of both players (Hartman) and coaches.
Lot of really good coaches on this team

and who's that? Minchey? who can't even beat Angeli out? You are clueless. How did "Sammie Heisman" work out for you. What a tool.

Lot of really good coaches on this team
No doubt. Lots of good coaches under Faust, too. But there is something obviously lacking. Whether it is just Freeman's inexperience or some other problem, I don't know.

If he loses the job, it most likely wont be in the spring. Highly likely he is here next year if he's starting or not

I want Minchey to win the job, but Steve has a good chance of winning it and should be here next year regardless

Qb battle will go into fall
Would you rather Minchey win it, or go forward with a grad transfer like Hartman or Coan?

Good win. Hope we get LSU in the bowl game. Looking forward to seeing Tommy get blasted by Georgia. Concerning Steve couldn’t move the ball against Stanford’s 2nd string D. Feel bad for Audric. 9-3, 1 game improvement. Find a qb for next year and keep it onward and upward

No doubt. Lots of good coaches under Faust, too. But there is something obviously lacking. Whether it is just Freeman's inexperience or some other problem, I don't know.
Nothing lacking. Win a bowl and hes 19 and 7. We havent had a real legit QB in his 2 years and we have to build the wr room. Things looking up

Reactions: Telx1 and NDinNJ
Good win. Hope we get LSU in the bowl game. Looking forward to seeing Tommy get blasted by Georgia. Concerning Steve couldn’t move the ball against Stanford’s 2nd string D. Feel bad for Audric. 9-3, 1 game improvement. Find a qb for next year and keep it onward and upward
Concerning? He threw 1 pass lol

I think they should bring in a transfer for depth and competition, and let them battle it out. May the best man win.
Agree.

As for the next 4 weeks, Hartman is going to play in the bowl game and that’s fine, i get it.

But it would be advantageous to see Steve or Minchey get extended time. Unlikely to happen, but shit….the A&M game will be here quick. We gotta get settled at QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT