ADVERTISEMENT

Ian Book suspended?

Not at all. I would have easily voted for Conde Rice. I don’t like politicians who degrade our military, ruin businesses with regulations, appease the Europeans and ruin healthcare who do not put America first... who racially dived the country... the list goes on and on.

Obama racially divided the country? how so?

Reactions: ZVZ
Not at all. I would have easily voted for Conde Rice. I don’t like politicians who degrade our military, ruin businesses with regulations, appease the Europeans and ruin healthcare who do not put America first... who racially dived the country... the list goes on and on.

Do I really have to explain it?

A student told bk that Book cheated on a test in the 9th grade. Therefore he is suspended 4 games.

Is this a joke? Sarcasm?

When you support rioting criminals, violent criminals, and other criminals over those serving to protect civilians there will be major issues and consequences.

Wait, is this a book thread?

Reactions: TOMMY_23
how so?

Have you ever heard these 2 words: Donald Trump

OB cultivated the divide that gave birth to DT’s movement. If OB had not been a President that was so exclusive towards one side or group this would not have been the climate in this country.
OB was the anti- Jack Kennedy.

In 1907, the gentleman Charles Barker won the first American National Checkers Championship. He's a forgotten man as sports stories go.

Reactions: NDIRISH53
Book had offers from the Ivy League (Harvard, Yale, etc.) during his recruitment ..

ND curriculum should be a cake walk for him.
I would agree but football takes up a LOT of hours. True or not, idiotic of ND to require players to take a full load during the season.

I guess Book will never be a possible Supreme Court nominee.

1 mistake and your whole life is trash.

how so?

Have you ever heard these 2 words: Donald Trump

OB cultivated the divide that gave birth to DT’s movement. If OB had not been a President that was so exclusive towards one side or group this would not have been the climate in this country.
OB was the anti- Jack Kennedy.

thought Obama went out of his way not to be deferential to blacks - at least he took heat for it...

I wasn't a big Obama fan, especially that stuff with the cell phone data facility in Utah, but I feel like he was a pretty innocuous prez for the most part... he pretty much tried to stay in the middle, outside of Obamacare...

I think black people were proud to have a black president, and judging by his popularity, a lot of white people thought he was okay - at least they thought it signaled some healing in race relations...

the worst thing Obama did for race relations was being black - that's why Trump, because he was an outsider with nothing to lose, pandered to racial fears, and won... I don't think Trump really gives a shit one way or the other - he's a carpetbagger who saw his path to power and took it...

and that's how he'll stay in power, by driving that wedge deeper - he has willfully split this country in two along political lines, and frankly, racial lines - but yeah, blame Obama for that, that's what Trump does...

thought Obama went out of his way not to be deferential to blacks - at least he took heat for it...

I wasn't a big Obama fan, especially that stuff with the cell phone data facility in Utah, but I feel like he was a pretty innocuous prez for the most part... he pretty much tried to stay in the middle, outside of Obamacare...

I think black people were proud to have a black president, and judging by his popularity, a lot of white people thought he was okay - at least they thought it signaled some healing in race relations...

the worst thing Obama did for race relations was being black - that's why Trump, because he was an outsider with nothing to lose, pandered to racial fears, and won... I don't think Trump really gives a shit one way or the other - he's a carpetbagger who saw his path to power and took it...

and that's how he'll stay in power, by driving that wedge deeper - he has willfully split this country in two along political lines, and frankly, racial lines - but yeah, blame Obama for that, that's what Trump does...
Obama was such a wonderful president, we had Companies leaving America by the droves, An open border, A military on the decline, and of course the infamous bills signed by or so-called allies and Russia they gave a pathway to Iran to develop nuclear weapons if they haven’t done so already. And the brilliant Obama and his sidekick Herman Munster Forgot to include the development of ballistic missiles. Real intelligent. I also felt that the way Obama treated police officers we came to the shooting deaths of blacks, was atrocious and cause more issues with race relationships with any other presidents previous. The list can go on and on, but he was the worst president in my opinion we have since Jimmy Carter.

Obama was such a wonderful president, we had Companies leaving America by the droves, An open border, A military on the decline, and of course the infamous bills signed by or so-called allies and Russia they gave a pathway to Iran to develop nuclear weapons if they haven’t done so already. And the brilliant Obama and his sidekick Herman Munster Forgot to include the development of ballistic missiles. Real intelligent. I also felt that the way Obama treated police officers we came to the shooting deaths of blacks, was atrocious and cause more issues with race relationships with any other presidents previous. The list can go on and on, but he was the worst president in my opinion we have since Jimmy Carter.

I guess calling white supremacists and neo-Nazis "good people" is a unifying strategy? Calling Hispanics rapists and murderers bring everyone together?

A protester at a Trump rally get beat up, and Trump says, "He deserved it." Wow. That's some SS shit right there. Talk about advocating violence.

Trump thrives on divisiveness - it's what keeps him in power...

Reactions: sluggo69
I guess calling white supremacists and neo-Nazis "good people" is a unifying strategy? Calling Hispanics rapists and murderers bring everyone together?

A protester at a Trump rally get beat up, and Trump says, "He deserved it." Wow. That's some SS shit right there. Talk about advocating violence.

Trump thrives on divisiveness - it's what keeps him in power...
This is why fake news is a real thing, and people like you just don't get it and spread BS. This is why Trump is winning.

"Good People" He said there were some good people there. He didn't say nazis and what supremacists were good people. That's just pathetic that you and others spread that garbage. There absolutely were good people there, and everything was fine until the BLM movement violently showed up, then more of the crap White supremacists and nazi's retaliated and the battle begun. But there absolutely were good people there. The media and people like you don't give them any attention. Where was your outcry when blocks of baltimore were destroyed, damage was done all over ferguson and lives lost, same with NYC, Charlotte etc?

There are good people like cops getting paid little to work and protect people that are violent and unlawful back at them. Not every cop is good, by far more are good than not. You deal swfitly and tough with the outliers, you don't single out the entire community of people protecting our streets. Do you understand cops are getting paid little to work in areas where the highest violent crime takes place and those people want to hurt them? Think about that for a second. Then think about the president, president obama that supported and sided with the criminals or in some instances decided to be PC to not outrage the BLM and minority communities and not support either side. THink about that. Think about that as a cop if you every day are going to areas where you know people are walking around with guns, stopping cars with potential guns, and those people want to kill you. Trump has come out and condemned Neo Nazis and White Supremacists, but Obama has never come out and condemned the BLM. He sent holder to ferguson to show support to a person that tried to kill a cop, and take his gun but instead got killed himself. THINK ABOUT THAT!

Trumps far from Perfect, but Obama set this country back so far, we should all be grateful to have a president that is digging us out, even with all his personality flaws. I voted for Obama in 08 (biggest mistake of my life) because I thought he would inspire the minority community and help them out getting jobs, education, reduce crime, inner cities, etc. The exact opposite happened, he put them on more government assistance, did nothing to help create safer minority communities, less drugs, and taxed the working class to pay for it all while also dividing the country.

Pathetic

Sorry Ian Book for having dumb rumors posted online, and then having the thread high jacked by butt sniffers.

Last edited:
“I guess calling white supremacists and neo-Nazis "good people" is a unifying strategy? Calling Hispanics rapists and murderers bring everyone together?”

Fake news. He said there were good people on both sides of the tearing down statues issue. He never called white supremesists and neo-nazis “good people”. And he never called Hispanics rapists and murderers. Fake lefty outrage spin.

Last edited:
“I guess calling white supremacists and neo-Nazis "good people" is a unifying strategy? Calling Hispanics rapists and murderers bring everyone together?”

Fake news. He said there were good people on both sides of the tearing down statues issue. He never called white supremesists and neo-nazis “good people”. And he never called Hispanics were rapists and murderers. Fake lefty outrage spin.
This This This............ the left strategically takes out the word SOME. "SOME hispanics coming over are rapists and murderers" TRUE TRUE TRUE

Left is pissed at Trump for calling MS-13 gang members animals. How can anyone side with the left and their lack of policies and lack of a plan to help anyone in this country.

This is why fake news is a real thing, and people like you just don't get it and spread BS. This is why Trump is winning.

"Good People" He said there were some good people there. He didn't say nazis and what supremacists were good people. That's just pathetic that you and others spread that garbage. There absolutely were good people there, and everything was fine until the BLM movement violently showed up, then more of the crap White supremacists and nazi's retaliated and the battle begun. But there absolutely were good people there. The media and people like you don't give them any attention. Where was your outcry when blocks of baltimore were destroyed, damage was done all over ferguson and lives lost, same with NYC, Charlotte etc?

There are good people like cops getting paid little to work and protect people that are violent and unlawful back at them. Not every cop is good, by far more are good than not. You deal swfitly and tough with the outliers, you don't single out the entire community of people protecting our streets. Do you understand cops are getting paid little to work in areas where the highest violent crime takes place and those people want to hurt them? Think about that for a second. Then think about the president, president obama that supported and sided with the criminals or in some instances decided to be PC to not outrage the BLM and minority communities and not support either side. THink about that. Think about that as a cop if you every day are going to areas where you know people are walking around with guns, stopping cars with potential guns, and those people want to kill you. Trump has come out and condemned Neo Nazis and White Supremacists, but Obama has never come out and condemned the BLM. He sent holder to ferguson to show support to a person that tried to kill a cop, and take his gun but instead got killed himself. THINK ABOUT THAT!

Trumps far from Perfect, but Obama set this country back so far, we should all be grateful to have a president that is digging us out, even with all his personality flaws. I voted for Obama in 08 (biggest mistake of my life) because I thought he would inspire the minority community and help them out getting jobs, education, reduce crime, inner cities, etc. The exact opposite happened, he put them on more government assistance, did nothing to help create safer minority communities, less drugs, and taxed the working class to pay for it all while also dividing the country.

Pathetic

Sorry Ian Book for having dumb rumors posted online, and then having the thread high jacked by butt sniffers.

You're a lemming, Pavlov's dog and a minion all rolled in to one... Step 1) Blame Obama step 2) Blame Hillary step 3) Blame fake news step 4) attack any critics of Trump, in a highly personal manner if at all possible...

that's great for you, because you don't have to think for yourself...

"there are good people on both sides" is what he said - no "fake news" organization said that for him... a guy drive a car into a crowd and killed a peaceful protester, injured several others - sorry, "good people" don't do that...

good people don't carry Nazi flags
good people don't march with people who carry Nazi flags
good people don't call people like this "good people"

1920px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

regarding the hijack - I didn't start it, so you're just as guilty
also, it's a dead thread - it was dead as soon as the rumor was squashed...

Wrong. This is what he said.

“You had some very bad people in that group," Trump said, referring to the white nationalist groups rallying against removal of a Confederate statue. "But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.”

This This This............ the left strategically takes out the word SOME. "SOME hispanics coming over are rapists and murderers" TRUE TRUE TRUE

Left is pissed at Trump for calling MS-13 gang members animals. How can anyone side with the left and their lack of policies and lack of a plan to help anyone in this country.

Who is defending MS-13? Trump is using it as a bogeyman for his immigration policies, and implying that immigrants in this country are all animals...

here's a thought - if MS-13 is such a problem, then go after MS-13... no, no no, what we need to do is build a wall and punish children by taking them away from their families...

everyone is for immigration reform, but it doesn't have to happen like that...

Wrong. This is what he said.

“You had some very bad people in that group," Trump said, referring to the white nationalist groups rallying against removal of a Confederate statue. "But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.”

and how is that different? guess everybody was okay except the murderer?

Can you create an off topic thread for this debate? .. i keep getting alerts every time this is updated and the title is attention grabbing and the conversation is 100% unrelated

Wow. This is still going huh? It's difficult enough to try to get some posters to see a different point of view in regards to football, do you all really think you're going to change someone's mind or perception about politics? Good luck and I hope that Rock vs. Hard Place contest goes well for you

How is he implying that “immigrants in this country are all animals” by calling MS13 members animals again?

“and how is that different? guess everybody was okay except the murderer?”

Don’t see how you can read that and come up w/ that.

All I have to say is I live in California. I believe in fair immigration laws for those who have entered illegally. Some stay most go. Don't want to get in to specifics. I'm in favor of a wall. Come out to my neck of the woods and live for a while. Your attitude will change very quickly.

You're a lemming, Pavlov's dog and a minion all rolled in to one... Step 1) Blame Obama step 2) Blame Hillary step 3) Blame fake news step 4) attack any critics of Trump, in a highly personal manner if at all possible...

that's great for you, because you don't have to think for yourself...

"there are good people on both sides" is what he said - no "fake news" organization said that for him... a guy drive a car into a crowd and killed a peaceful protester, injured several others - sorry, "good people" don't do that...

good people don't carry Nazi flags
good people don't march with people who carry Nazi flags
good people don't call people like this "good people"

regarding the hijack - I didn't start it, so you're just as guilty
also, it's a dead thread - it was dead as soon as the rumor was squashed...

Show a picture of 20 people to represent the thousands that were there.......... MORE FAKE NEWS

has "The hell you say" been living in a cave without outside contact? How about sending his staff to the funeral of a felon who he said could be his son? The guy in question only robbed a store, was stoned walking down the middle of the street threatening everyone and capping it all off by trying to beat the cop and get his gun. This is what obama wanted America too be like? Let's hope not. That jump started the division of America. Before that race had become a non-factor.

But I don’t think it’s even foul.

Multiple students are saying all the group of students did was not do their HW properly.

They are supposed to read a chapter, then write a summary of it. They were lazy & just wrote what was in the text book. That’s just a zero on an assignment, if even that. Most likely just the professor calling them all out & telling them to do it correctly next time.
So the students didn’t think the professor was familiar with the text book? Brilliant kids!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT