ADVERTISEMENT

Guys this will be my last post

I was here far longer than you. My old handle was wiped NDinPA when they switched up the site, so please don't patronize me with your BS. I was here around the Ty Willingham era circa 2000 when I was living in PA.
Grow up.

I understand his point though. This place is an absolute sewer anymore and quite honestly, it’s been for a while

In a recent thread, within 15 posts, I was called:

1) Anti Religious
2) Stupid
3) Racist
4) Broke
5) A Liar without credible sources that included USAToday, APnews, Seattle Times
6) a Nazi

EVERY SINGLE THREAD becomes nothing more than personal attacks with “Middle Aged MEN,” acting less proper than one would expect from a Five year old. I’m ashamed that some of you call yourselves ND fans at all.

Sorry if this offends any of the good posters on this board. I’d gladly share a beer with you all. But in reality, I could probably just buy a six pack for that occasion.
“EVERY SINGLE THREAD”? Hyperbolic. Not even close. I get what you’re saying but let’s not get carried away.

Coming and going is a matter of personal choice. Its best to not get too emotionally invested in posting or posters. I do understand 88's perspective, and maybe the mods are somewhat inactive. Both can be true. However, do we need someone to burp us and powder our butts? Really? I for one use "ignore" when necessary. I recently removed one from it and in short order, it was necessary to reinstate it. Likewise, I am sure I am ignored in some circles. Point is....I assume posters have one thing in common: legally, we are grown ups. I won't tell anyone how to post, or what to post. I will participate and, if necessary, ignore. The fact that I am here suggests that I tolerate the environment at the very least. So I won't complain about it....I will live with it or not...and use ignore if needed.
Reported for being way too reasonable. Not allowed 🚫

Coming and going is a matter of personal choice. Its best to not get too emotionally invested in posting or posters. I do understand 88's perspective, and maybe the mods are somewhat inactive. Both can be true. However, do we need someone to burp us and powder our butts? Really? I for one use "ignore" when necessary. I recently removed one from it and in short order, it was necessary to reinstate it. Likewise, I am sure I am ignored in some circles. Point is....I assume posters have one thing in common: legally, we are grown ups. I won't tell anyone how to post, or what to post. I will participate and, if necessary, ignore. The fact that I am here suggests that I tolerate the environment at the very least. So I won't complain about it....I will live with it or not...and use ignore if needed.
My ignore function is called a "mouse." On my phone it is even faster as two fingers can scroll past the troll.

Reactions: irishalice
I have been here a lot longer than you and this board was great until posters like you showed up. So why don’t you take your tired act somewhere else.

If WAX was here you would have been in the cornfield a long time ago.
Stop whining !

Zorich88 made an outrageous claim and when he was challenged to support it he made the decision to jump ship.

But as Get Nasty stated, rather than just go on “radio silence” he chose the “drama queen” route, hoping to get some sympathy.

Most of us want one thing, for ND to win all games and an NC.
So, we’re pretty passionate and we get carried away or go to excess at times, so what !

If he couldn’t take the heat that comes with almost every internet chat site, he should have stayed out of the kitchen.

And, if you chose to cease participating, go out like a man, not a whining little girl !

Dec 7, 2006 I stumbled upon this great message board. Being from Michigan, I am surrounded by Sparty and Skunk bears.

It was refreshing to be able to talk ND football with other ND fans.

This board was great for recruiting information and insider information and to simply celebrate ND football.

But now, I am tired of being called names every day. That’s what the majority of this board is now. You don’t agree with someone, you call them names. Yes, I am guilty of that myself.

So, this will be my last post. I just wanted to say thank you for creating a place where a Michigan resident can come and talk ND football.

When ND wins the championship I will definitely come back and celebrate with you guys.

It’s been a blast
Zorich 88
Zorich, many, perhaps most, of us have harbored similar thoughts through the years. You’ve committed yours to writing, but it’s just a reflection of your frustration with the behavior of many posters here; and NOT a reflection of positive give and take that exists within nearly every thread….just have to look harder to see this than in prior years. But it’s worth the effort, and leaving is akin to quitting on those you like and respect; and with one more respectful poster gone, the name calling children here win. Post more and ignore more, and enjoy talking ND football with fans that share your love for this team. Beat NAVY!

Stop whining !

Zorich88 made an outrageous claim and when he was challenged to support it he made the decision to jump ship.

But as Get Nasty stated, rather than just go on “radio silence” he chose the “drama queen” route, hoping to get some sympathy.

Most of us want one thing, for ND to win all games and an NC.
So, we’re pretty passionate and we get carried away or go to excess at times, so what !

If he couldn’t take the heat that comes with almost every internet chat site, he should have stayed out of the kitchen.

And, if you chose to cease participating, go out like a man, not a whining little girl !
I miss WAX. Show this guy the cornfield.

• Haha
Reactions: IrishMike409
Stop whining !

But as Get Nasty

Most of us want one thing, for ND to win all games and an
Whining little girl? There's a lot of asinine posts on this site...not passionate just bickering/whining by a variety of aged coots that resort to hijacking threads over imagined slights, misinformation, and general crap. We all can do better!

“EVERY SINGLE THREAD”? Hyperbolic. Not even close. I get what you’re saying but let’s not get carried away.
Carried away? Hyperbolic? Have you read through the threads? I’ve never ever even seen you before now. What’s your old handle? I’ve had mine since 2005…

People are sick of the shit. Enough said.

Not sure what that means. Why doesn’t the mods do there jobs and get your out of here.
Not sure what that means. Why doesn’t the mods do there jobs and get your out of here.
At least I don't sit there and trash the players like some of the posters on here including yourself. I'd rather trash you keyboard warriors than players that are giving everything they've got to compete and win.

At least I don't sit there and trash the players like some of the posters on here including yourself. I'd rather trash you keyboard warriors than players that are giving everything they've got to compete and win.
I have NEVER trashed a player and I never will. These are kids and they do not deserve to be trashed. You are a liar for saying that.
Grow up!

I have NEVER trashed a player and I never will. These are kids and they do not deserve to be trashed. You are a liar for saying that.
Grow up!

https://notredame.forums.rivals.com/threads/it’s-time-for-angeli.181051/#post-3629925

Would you like me to link more posts?

Whining little girl? There's a lot of asinine posts on this site...not passionate just bickering/whining by a variety of aged coots that resort to hijacking threads over imagined slights, misinformation, and general crap. We all can do better!
I don’t disagree, but Zorich acted like a Drama Queen in his ”farewell address“.
And he was just as guilty as others with his conduct.

If you want to withdraw from participating on this site, just go on radio silence and leave, don’t act like a Drama Queen and whine !

Reactions: NDinNJ
I don’t disagree, but Zorich acted like a Drama Queen in his ”farewell address“.
And he was just as guilty as others with his conduct.

If you want to withdraw from participating on this site, just go on radio silence and leave, don’t act like a Drama Queen and whine !
Zorich isn't the only poster acting like a buffoon on this thread. Whatever happened to if you don't like the thread/post scroll past it? I do a lot more scrolling than posting nowadays.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
I have been here a lot longer than you and this board was great until posters like you showed up. So why don’t you take your tired act somewhere else.

If WAX was here you would have been in the cornfield a long time ago.
I was here far longer than you. My old handle was wiped NDinPA when they switched up the site, so please don't patronize me with your BS. I was here around the Ty Willingham era circa 2000 when I was living in PA.
Guys come on.... l like you both and don't believe either of you are toxic........this is getting silly

Actually he retired from moderating when the board switched over to another publisher the first time. Seems like the board is on a merry-go-round of changing publishers every few years.

Not many free boards left on Rivals though...appreciate that ND fans have this one.
Even if its free.....some find it necessary to complain about the service. That one's a head scratcher.

Even if its free.....some find it necessary to complain about the service. That one's a head scratcher.
Or the ones who want to complain to Mods. Other than the immature adults who want to invoke political opinions, there's little here to complain about, except for the troll chaseballs.

Dec 7, 2006 I stumbled upon this great message board. Being from Michigan, I am surrounded by Sparty and Skunk bears.

It was refreshing to be able to talk ND football with other ND fans.

This board was great for recruiting information and insider information and to simply celebrate ND football.

But now, I am tired of being called names every day. That’s what the majority of this board is now. You don’t agree with someone, you call them names. Yes, I am guilty of that myself.

So, this will be my last post. I just wanted to say thank you for creating a place where a Michigan resident can come and talk ND football.

When ND wins the championship I will definitely come back and celebrate with you guys.

It’s been a blast
Zorich 88
Z: I love you man; And because I do then you make the best decision for you! (if you have an email for non biz friends or others, I would like to keep in touch with you.
PERS ——-> luv ya man

Reactions: IrishMike409
I’m a Notre Dame fan. That’s why I joined many years ago. I like reading everyone’s take, good , bad or indifferent. It’s all good. “One man’s meat is another man’s poison”. I got that from watching Bugs Bunny lol. I hate to see posters leave. I think everyone brings something to the discussion. With that said, I hope you all had a great summer. College football season is here. This is my favorite time of year. Even with all the chaos and changes in college football, I still love it. I don’t think there is anything as good as the pageantry of the marching bands and having sell out stadiums with a vocal fan base. Here’s hoping for a great year for the Irish.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT