ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread ND vs FSU

Freeman was triggered by that first long TD pass...he changed the defense at that point...and it has been down hill since. I think he just over reacted and refused to adjust after that. One touchdown...and he changed the scheme for the rest of the game...for the worst.

Milton is bringing the ball down, and loses control, that’s a fumble.

I warned you about the officials

Running into the kicker and now an incomplete forward pass

When will the administration learn ?

Get out lucky, adjust. Gonna get mocked and shit on but it doesn’t matter. Good job doerer, amazing job by you and you only

GREAT PRESSURE KICK

TERRIBLE COACHING

AND MAYER PLAYED TERRIBLE

THEY BETTER FIGURE OUT HOW TO RUN THE BALL

COAN PLAYED GREAT !

That defensive scheme the second half was hot garbage. They then start applying pressure in OT and they finally stopped them. Imagine that.

Entire team needs to be executed? Oh snap. BK made a slip.
Yeah he did, but we know what he meant. We were awful most of the game. A win is win, not trying to be negative but don’t get your hopes up about this season. Hopefully the guys prove me wrong.

We won. Whew. But I sure didn't like what I saw. Lots of improvement needed if we want anything.

Jack Coan has already performed beyond expectations
Not beyond my expectations. I said Jack Coan was going to have a Joe Burrows type year and win the Heisman. And today he is a frontrunner in my book already.
Everything I have said about Captain Jack is coming to fruition.
If we had Jack Coan last year we would have beat Bama (or at least make it closer)

Reactions: bizzybecknd
Just saw that. Damn. That was intentional and tongue in cheek, but man I hope that doesn’t end up being a career ender.

Did you think that on Bobby Bowden night...that a missed field goal wouldn't decide the game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT