ADVERTISEMENT

Evans....

Harpo Marxist

I've posted how many times?
Sep 11, 2002
This kid has pine tar in his hands.....He has snagged some amazing catches this year with either hand or both hands. I remember when the season started...some fretting about the TE position. He is showing some real consistency with YAC. At the risk of being Mr. Obvious....props are in order.

This kid has pine tar in his hands.....He has snagged some amazing catches this year with either hand or both hands. I remember when the season started...some fretting about the TE position. He is showing some real consistency with YAC. At the risk of being Mr. Obvious....props are in order.
Who knew? Staes also

Reactions: BGI User 756
Mitchell has been just a dude the last two games. His wingspan and catch radius are impressive, not to mention his flycatcher hands. Holden has been a little bit quiet the last couple of weeks, but Mitchell has been awesome. Now Eli is coming back. Wonder how long it will take him to get his legs under him.

It’s like he’s using Mayer’s old gloves— so great to see. Sadly it’s been one of the only positives in our passing game lately.

Reactions: BGI User 756
I said his first year when he got limited time: “this is a big physical dude, he’s gonna make an impact here at some point”. He’s playing his way into an NFL career.

He’s as good as Troy Niklas. Niklas I think went in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I said his first year when he got limited time: “this is a big physical dude, he’s gonna make an impact here at some point”. He’s playing his way into an NFL career.

He’s as good as Troy Niklas. Niklas I think went in the 2nd or 3rd round.
Better !

Reactions: IrishMike409
probably got it from george bretts bat, he had plenty of it on there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT