ADVERTISEMENT

Back from India. Glad I missed that game

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
Wow. That was not a good showing.

I had the perspective of my buds text about how bad everyone played and coached and the 30 hour flight back without internet access to approach the game as without emotion.

Just some thoughts.

1- I hate to blame a loss on one player, but Tyree who is a senior accounted for losing 17-21 point at least. Sam put that ball in his hands for an easy TD. He hit him in the hands deep for an easy FG. Maybe a TD. Then the fumble. It appears Sam put it in hsi basket. It was a terrible showing.
2. Parker on 3rd down. You have Sam. He is very experienced. Give him the ability to check out of plays. We where running into a completely stacked box on multiple 3rd and shorts. It seemed like we missed 20 3rd and less than 2. That can’t happen. You have to be 70% on 3rd and 1. Go to a wildcat or the Mitch package from last year. That’s just poor coaching.
3. The penalties on players like Marist and Fisher are just stupid. That’s on Marcus to correct.
4. As much as we want Sam to toss 50/50 balls, our WO cannot make that play. It’s really a 5/95 ball. That first to Rico he might as well had a bag of popcorn watching that ball go to the CB like he was watching a movie. That was his ball to stop and high point. He let Sam down.

My opinion. This is a shard loss. They have much more talent than the cards. They were out coached by the cards DC and Tyree was given opportunity to shine and failed.

If Chris makes those two catches, it changes the cards to panic mode. Your up 14-7 and half and 21-7 right out of the second half.

We know MF has to learn. He need an OC that doesn’t need to learn like his DC.

Business trip? I have a couple of friends I graduated with who made business trips to India and met fellow ND grads there.

Business trip? I have a couple of friends I graduated with who made business trips to India and met fellow ND grads there.

The people are amazing. Proud, work their tails off, so welcoming. The country is hard to describe. Filthy. Stray staving dogs everywhere. There are no traffic laws, only suggestions.

When you see monkeys walking down the highway it’s something.

Reactions: Airzee23
30 hour flight? Did your pilot get lost on the way home? Haha.

Ha. No directs to New Delhi from Jax. So its 7 hours to Soul. 13 hours to Atl. 1 hour to Jax. Flight times. Then add boarding and sitting it’s about 25. Toss in 2 lay overs and ya got 30!

Reactions: Airzee23
How many Kaopectate cocktails did you consume!

Way out, lots. Caught the Duke game from the hotel in Bangalore. Way back l, got the “DeliBelly” so didn’t eat or drink for 2 days. Good news is, dropped 6 pounds!!

Anything with water you have to avoid. It’s tough. No ice. No produce (they wash it). No fruits (wash). No water in mouth from shower.

Got me the last day.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
Haha. I have 3000 people there so I was over there working with them.
Wow.... that's a lot of underlings! India seemingly possesses a virtually limitless supply of those, so maybe not all that impressive when you think about it.

In any case, you must have liberally partaken of, what do they eat there.... Curry, I guess? And Tandoori chicken. Indian food's not bad. Spicy....

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Wow.... that's a lot of underlings! India seemingly possesses a virtually limitless supply of those, so maybe not all that impressive when you think about it.

In any case, you must have liberally partaken of, what do they eat there.... Curry, I guess? And Tandoori chicken. Indian food's not bad. Spicy....
Everything but beef. Meat wise mainly goat and lamb. Lots of rice dishes. All flavors of curry.

Spice there is at a different level than in the states. They are good about dialing it back for Americans. Anything you eat, should touch fire (hot) or you will get sick.

Let’s just say I don’t want chicken for a month and I have stopped by every American fast food restaurant for a week haha

Reactions: deadirishpoet
The people are amazing. Proud, work their tails off, so welcoming. The country is hard to describe. Filthy. Stray staving dogs everywhere. There are no traffic laws, only suggestions.

When you see monkeys walking down the highway it’s something.
Just like I said, its a shit hole

Everything but beef. Meat wise mainly goat and lamb. Lots of rice dishes. All flavors of curry.

Spice there is at a different level than in the states. They are good about dialing it back for Americans. Anything you eat, should touch fire (hot) or you will get sick.

Let’s just say I don’t want chicken for a month and I have stopped by every American fast food restaurant for a week haha
Curry is the secret to good health as far as a spice goes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT