ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t say Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a group of poor people who were kicked out of their homes and not allowed to return. Some villages were ethnically cleansed. Leaders have been elected who have been accused of war crimes. These poor people in Gaza have no freedom of movement. Now they’ve been bombed into oblivion to tune of 30,000+ dead. Almost half of these are children.

I was also once under the impression that these were all terrorists but was fortunate enough to meet someone at ND who had been to Gaza and the West Bank and saw the conditions.

You have absolutely ZERO idea about what’s going on.
Anyone that thinks HAMAS is anything but a terrorist organization is a POS
and wow you talked to a guy who was there and you are an expert
will idiot I spent a year in Kuwait and thus I am five times the expert you are

Reactions: Chitown11
Anyone that thinks HAMAS is anything but a terrorist organization is a POS
and wow you talked to a guy who was there and you are an expert
will idiot I spent a year in Kuwait and thus I am five times the expert you are

If there were a dozen terrorists in a high rise apartment building in Indianapolis, would you be okay with the military bombing the entire complex, killing hundreds of innocent apartment dwellers in the process? Because that is what is going on.

A person can be against BOTH HAMAS AND the actions of the Israeli military.

If there were a dozen terrorists in a high rise apartment building in Indianapolis, would you be okay with the military bombing the entire complex, killing hundreds of innocent apartment dwellers in the process? Because that is what is going on.

Why can’t everybody just get along.

Reactions: Extirpate 6951

Israel is bombing her own office buildings?

No. Israel is killing thousands of innocents in order to kill HAMAS.

Attempt to keep up.
Who started this BS with 1400 innocent Israeles killed? Who voted in these bastard savages to be in control of Gaza? Should Israel just do nothing and let these terrorists continue to kill their people?

Last edited:
Reactions: francade

While not all Palestinians have taken up arms with Hamas against Israel, many have openly given them comfort and support. Surveys I have seen suggest many Palestinians support Hamas in their war against Israel. And of course, Hamas has been more than willing to use Palestinians as human shields. Guess what, when you invite bad people into your house, you run the risk of becoming collateral damage when people come looking for those bad guys.

It's called war gentlemen!!! Since the beginning it has been this way... innocent will always be collateral damage... it sucks its evil but it is a reality of life on this broken planet! HAMAS is 100% evil!!! Unfortunately the blind fall for it!!! America is no different!!!

It's called war gentlemen!!! Since the beginning it has been this way... innocent will always be collateral damage... it sucks its evil but it is a reality of life on this broken planet! HAMAS is 100% evil!!! Unfortunately the blind fall for it!!! America is no different!!!
Especially when the coward savages take root in hospitals/schools behind innocent civilians. Libs can't figure this out

Reactions: tbone3114

Why would you be against Hamas, though? You know why they exist, you're all educated on this business, and all enlightened. Ad so what would suit you then, what would you feel comfortable with? If Hamas didn't exist, and the Palestinians just meekly accepted their fate, and didn't complain and endlessly endured this cruel and evil treatment from Israel, basically forever. Never fought back and never defended themselves. Just take it for eternity.

Sounds like that's what you want. You don't want seem to heartless and cruel yourself, and so who could possibly stand idly by, while Israel pretty much genocides them, and I believe it does fit that technical definition, and probably what Israel has wanted to do all along, and now Hamas has given them their justification.....

But you also don't want to be sympathetic to Hamas either, this militant group, who supposedly beheaded babies, because you can't have that. You just can't have it, obviously not, and quite frankly I don't know what the Palestinians are supposed to do. Sucks to be them, I guess. Does that sound about right?

All's I know is America, this country, is in real trouble. All of the world pretty much loathes us by this point, even in Europe I'm not sure how popular we are. And rightfully so, we're collapsing economically, we've become militarily rather impotent, and totally reckless, and no one's really afraid of us, other than maybe we might nuke them if we ever started losing some conflict. And the culture wars keep raging on, and everybody goes online to virtue signal, which has become the new national pastime. I'm morally better than you! Just look at my opinions on Hamas! I condemn Hamas AND I condemn Israel, that's how morally awesome I am.

And I guess the world keeps on turning, and that's where we're at. But I don't condemn Hamas. I don't really give a shit about either side. Just glad I'm not Palestinian, or Israeli either for that matter. And I'm proud to be an American, dammit!

Anyone here a ‘flat-earther’ ? I am starting to lean that way. Before you blast me, I am only considering actual data or evidence. The ducks are lining up.

Anyone here a ‘flat-earther’ ? I am starting to lean that way. Before you blast me, I am only considering actual data or evidence. The ducks are lining up.
I always considered flat earthers the absolute far edge of the lunatic fringe

As to the conflict, Both combatant, both sides, are pawns, being manipulated

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT