ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t say Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Jillery

Irish Guard
Feb 12, 2023
They interviewed Jackson but not Stroud. They’ve already been criticized in the past for cutting him off. Now they interview the opposing QB and not him? Hmm.

They interviewed Jackson but not Stroud. They’ve already been criticized in the past for cutting him off. Now they interview the opposing QB and not him? Hmm.
NBC got called out on that. They will likely have to let him speak if he wins the game.

Yes, Christians are the most persecuted people in history. Always victims. Give your balls a tug.
Is this a serious post? You need to learn some history. Hard to say whether Christians are the "most" persecuted people, but persecution of Christians started with the Jews and Romans and has continued unabated through two millennia. Of course, Christians are not without guilt in being persecutors themselves from time to time, but I venture they have been on the receiving end of persecution for their religious beliefs far more often.

Last edited:
NBC is not “aligned” with the values of Christian’s nor ND. They do have money however so ND turns a blind eye to it.

Alternatives are worse. ESPN? Might as well be called the Satan network along with Disney.

Maybe Elon will move beyond X and create a network that supports the 1 A.

Reactions: BGI User 756
NBC is not “aligned” with the values of Christian’s nor ND. They do have money however so ND turns a blind eye to it.

Alternatives are worse. ESPN? Might as well be called the Satan network along with Disney.

Maybe Elon will move beyond X and create a network that supports the 1 A.
Or he could start one that educates people about 1A

Or he could start one that educates people about 1A
I am still waiting for a starting QB, CJ Stroud or someone else, to start an interview first giving all credit to Jesus Christ on a day his team loses.

Deion sanders thanked the lord after getting blown out by Oregon. I’m sure he’s not the only one that has. Strange position to take attacking the ones that thank the lord for their successes though. I guess the ones that do are faithfully fake? F NBC for cutting that out. Just another example of a corrupt msm.

I am still waiting for a starting QB, CJ Stroud or someone else, to start an interview first giving all credit to Jesus Christ on a day his team loses.

Athletes celebrate Jesus Christ in victory and triumph, but that does not mean He is forgotten during those times we experience suffering and loss. Often it is with suffering and loss that we may come to understand redemption, and it is by redemption that we may come to experience and understand true happiness and triumph.

May I suggest you try not to have such a jaded view of the world.

Athletes celebrate Jesus Christ in victory and triumph, but that does not mean He is forgotten during those times we experience suffering and loss. Often it is with suffering and loss that we may come to understand redemption, and it is by redemption that we may come to experience and understand true happiness and triumph.

May I suggest you try not to have such a jaded view of the world.
Some athletes do. Yesterday Baltimore Raven QB Lamar Jackson first mentioned film study, then preparation, then his teammates. SF 49er QB Brock Purdy first mentioned a team effort, then his defensive teammates.

Baker Mayfield? Jared Goff? Patrick Mahomes? Josh Allen?

We will see.

Last edited:
Some athletes do. Yesterday Baltimore Raven QB Lamar Jackson first mentioned film study, then preparation, then his teammates. SF 49er QB Brock Purdy first mentioned a team effort, then his defensive teammates.

Baker Mayfield? Jared Goff? Patrick Mahomes? Josh Allen?

We will see.

I don't understand your point. Is it that CJ Stroud is to be condemned or criticized because he chose to first profess his faith above any of those other things?

Reactions: francade
I don't understand your point. Is it that CJ Stroud is to be condemned or criticized because he chose to first profess his faith above any of those other things?
I am not condemning anything. To each their own. Simply put, I never hear an NFL QB start an interview first and foremost giving all credit to Jesus Christ after a loss.

Wins? I do.

It's sad to see some of these posts. As it is sad to see a lot of things in society today concerning Christianity and Jesus. Take time to think about this...... Jesus became fully man when he did not need to, He lived a perfect life, giving us THE example on how to live. He sacrificed His perfect life, knowing NO sin, dying for the sins of all humanity, to reestablish our relationship with God, when He had been silent for approximately 400 years!(God was grieved/disgusted with humanity)... Are any of us willing to die for someone else, especially a stranger! I don't believe God cares about the outcome of any game!!! To praise God for your abilities, absolutely! Think about this.... If God was not real and Jesus did not die for our sins... This would really be a survival of the fittest planet where evil wins out! Our country would look nothing like it does, let alone the freedoms we have! .....I know thousands of Christians who DO NOT PLAY THE VICTIM CARD! Bless you! Romans 5:1-5 Psalm 15 Jeremiah 17:5-8

I am not condemning anything. To each their own. Simply put, I never hear an NFL QB start an interview first and foremost giving all credit to Jesus Christ after a loss.

Wins? I do.
So I am guessing you also have no trouble with all the Anti Semitism that has been surfacing?

Wins? I do.

Do you wholeheartedly thank your parents every time you fail in life? Does it mean to you that you don’t truly love them if you don’t? I think that you insinuating he is hypocritical in his faith by not thanking Jesus after a loss, that it truly makes you a very morally bankrupt and disgusting person.

Again, you’re making an absolute ridiculous argument just to play devil’s advocate. In the name of Jesus, I rebuke you Satan!

Last edited:
Do you wholeheartedly thank your parents every time you fail in life? Does it mean to you that you don’t truly love them if you don’t? I think that you insinuating he is hypocritical in his faith by not thanking Jesus after a loss, that it truly makes you a very morally bankrupt and disgusting person.

Again, you’re making an absolute ridiculous argument just to play devil’s advocate. In the name of Jesus, I rebuke you Satan!
Thanking Jesus after a loss . The fact that 75 BJS even wants to debate this is just one in dozens of examples as to why he/she is the biggest most insufferable douche on this board. But why change now. been that way since at least 2009 when I first showed up.

Patrick Mahomes, after winning at Buffalo, first recognized the Bills fans and the environment, then mentioned the KC defense.

So I am guessing you believe in sea to sea?
I believe in human rights: it is not anti-Semitism to criticize a country for its actions and what it has done to a group of people that were expelled from their land, ethnically cleansed from some of the villages, and now treated like animals in violation of countless UN resolutions.

Last edited:
In this conflict, only one people — the Jews — meet the criteria of indigeneity, while it is abundantly clear from a cursory understanding of history that the Arab Palestinians do not, as their origins, language, culture and religion came from elsewhere.

250px-Kingdoms_around_Israel_830_map.svg.png
Historically, much more of the current disputed land was Jewish. Yet they don't seem to desire to take it all over.

I believe in human rights: it is not anti-Semitism to criticize a country for it’s actions and what it has done to a group of people that were expelled from their land, ethnically cleansed from some of the villages, and now treated like animals in violation of countless UN resolutions.
just not for Jews right?
And anyone STUPID enough to think UN Resolutions are anything but used toilet paper...
By the way fool check who is on the UN Human Rights Commission
Tells you are you need to know about the socalled CREDIBILITY of the UN
I guess you missed the Hamas supporters saying GAS THE JEWS in NYC last month
But then that is clearly fine with you, right?

Jared Goff first mentioned Detroit's defense, then team togetherness.

So CJ Stroud isn’t the same as Jared Goff. Noted

Do you actually have anything of intellect to offer or are you just being your usual self?

Reactions: NDblitz
So CJ Stroud isn’t the same as Jared Goff. Noted

Do you actually have anything of intellect to offer or are you just being your usual self?
If Brock Purdy and Lamar Jackson win this weekend, I will get back to you.

If Brock Purdy and Lamar Jackson win this weekend, I will get back to you.

Don’t bother. You don’t even understand the discussion to begin with. I’ve got preteen kids who I can offer the same time to and they make more valid arguments.

Reactions: futuredomer
just not for Jews right?
And anyone STUPID enough to think UN Resolutions are anything but used toilet paper...
By the way fool check who is on the UN Human Rights Commission
Tells you are you need to know about the socalled CREDIBILITY of the UN
I guess you missed the Hamas supporters saying GAS THE JEWS in NYC last month
But then that is clearly fine with you, right?
You have a group of poor people who were kicked out of their homes and not allowed to return. Some villages were ethnically cleansed. Leaders have been elected who have been accused of war crimes. These poor people in Gaza have no freedom of movement. Now they’ve been bombed into oblivion to tune of 30,000+ dead. Almost half of these are children.

I was also once under the impression that these were all terrorists but was fortunate enough to meet someone at ND who had been to Gaza and the West Bank and saw the conditions.

You have absolutely ZERO idea about what’s going on.

Reactions: ivan brunetti
You have a group of poor people who were kicked out of their homes and not allowed to return. Some villages were ethnically cleansed. Leaders have been elected who have been accused of war crimes. These poor people in Gaza have no freedom of movement. Now they’ve been bombed into oblivion to tune of 30,000+ dead. Almost half of these are children.

I was also once under the impression that these were all terrorists but was fortunate enough to meet someone at ND who had been to Gaza and the West Bank and saw the conditions.

IMO you can have 2 thoughts and be completely torn at the current situation. 1st you can believe Bibi is a POS & has gone beyond the Geneva Conventions war norms & his brutality should be held to account, but also feel zero sympathy for Hamas who's barbarism laid the foundation of how this war was to be fought. You also never hear the protesters acknowledge the pure evil of Oct 7th. Then you can go back through history and look at how many times the Palastinian leadership rejected the 2 state solution and rather settled for the river to the sea mantra which only produced more war, illegal settlements, an their current open air prison prediciment. Instead of modernizing and building what little they controled they spent & stole billions of foreign aid money to build tunnels & rockets instead of investing in infastructure and their people.
Hell even the orgins of modern Isreal is disputed. Were the Palastinians kicked out of their land or was it only after the Russian & middle eastern Jews cultivated the land which the local population failed to do for the whole 20th century did they claim it for themselves? Was it radical Jews that bombed the King David hotel in 1946 scaring Britian to cede control to the new Jewish state? Then the 48 war where the Jews beat the arabs and you can argue to the victor goes the spoils.
Its a complex situation where the good guys on both sides have failed to stop the worse of their nations and long after were gone they will still be in an endless cycle of war & terror.

I believe in human rights: it is not anti-Semitism to criticize a country for its actions and what it has done to a group of people that were expelled from their land, ethnically cleansed from some of the villages, and now treated like animals in violation of countless UN resolutions.
What a bunch of BS

IMO you can have 2 thoughts and be completely torn at the current situation. 1st you can believe Bibi is a POS & has gone beyond the Geneva Conventions war norms & his brutality should be held to account, but also feel zero sympathy for Hamas who's barbarism laid the foundation of how this war was to be fought. You also never hear the protesters acknowledge the pure evil of Oct 7th. Then you can go back through history and look at how many times the Palastinian leadership rejected the 2 state solution and rather settled for the river to the sea mantra which only produced more war, illegal settlements, an their current open air prison prediciment. Instead of modernizing and building what little they controled they spent & stole billions of foreign aid money to build tunnels & rockets instead of investing in infastructure and their people.
Hell even the orgins of modern Isreal is disputed. Were the Palastinians kicked out of their land or was it only after the Russian & middle eastern Jews cultivated the land which the local population failed to do for the whole 20th century did they claim it for themselves? Was it radical Jews that bombed the King David hotel in 1946 scaring Britian to cede control to the new Jewish state? Then the 48 war where the Jews beat the arabs and you can argue to the victor goes the spoils.
Its a complex situation where the good guys on both sides have failed to stop the worse of their nations and long after were gone they will still be in an endless cycle of war & terror.
SMH.

Its a complex situation where the good guys on both sides have failed to stop the worse of their nations and long after were gone they will still be in an endless cycle of war & terror
I think this could be said about the entire middle east. Yeah the colonial powers screwed things up good but all these countries have been independent for like 75 years and how long do they keep blaming others for what is wrong there.

Reactions: tbonesays
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT