ADVERTISEMENT

Brey proving fan forums are clueless.

bugcrap is a troll. he says dopey things has no thought process, His writing style is at a 4th grade level, so it's difficult to understand at times. He gets his fun by stating arrogant and obnoxious lazy opinions and watching people react.
Where to begin .... I exposed your ignorance when you insult gay AND handicapped people .... your stupidity Mr. Hawaii ..... Mr "Black Ages" ..... oh and thinking a pick and roll is a play ... LOL! ... this is just small piece too

Not to mention how pathetic one has to be to invent support with fake handles ..... tsk ... tsk ... tsk .... I could go on all day

10 bucks for another apology thread still stands .... LOVE THAT THREAD ! :D
My God you are stupid.

Where to begin .... I exposed your ignorance when you insult gay AND handicapped people .... your stupidity Mr. Hawaii ..... Mr "Black Ages" ..... oh and thinking a pick and roll is a play ... LOL! ... this is just small piece too

Not to mention how pathetic one has to be to invent support with fake handles ..... tsk ... tsk ... tsk .... I could go on all day

10 bucks for another apology thread still stands .... LOVE THAT THREAD ! :D

Hey numbnuts......don't forget about the family tragedy I supposedly had. Dude...I once skipped class in hs to go to breakfast and got caught. The Principal made me stay after school for a week...that's considered punishment. What have you done, other than post drivel, that has punished me? Did I lose my job? Lose my house? Double my mortgage payments? Increase my property taxes? What did you do to punish me? You don't honestly think your posts are "punishment?" You still think I give a shit about what you say. Cyber psycho, I have a clue for ya. This is a anonymous board where nobody knows anybody! Again, what's my punishment...OMG! Don't tell me you are taking the Playboy channel off of my TV???? Now that would be punishment!!!

BTW..I notice how you never responded to my profile on you. It was dead on wasn't it! The Clown Show is kicking butt!!!

Hey numbnuts......don't forget about the family tragedy I supposedly had. Dude...I once skipped class in hs to go to breakfast and got caught. The Principal made me stay after school for a week...that's considered punishment. What have you done, other than post drivel, that has punished me? Did I lose my job? Lose my house? Double my mortgage payments? Increase my property taxes? What did you do to punish me? You don't honestly think your posts are "punishment?" You still think I give a shit about what you say. Cyber psycho, I have a clue for ya. This is a anonymous board where nobody knows anybody! Again, what's my punishment...OMG! Don't tell me you are taking the Playboy channel off of my TV???? Now that would be punishment!!!

BTW..I notice how you never responded to my profile on you. It was dead on wasn't it! The Clown Show is kicking butt!!!

The stalker is calling me a psycho ??? .... the guy busted for multiple aliases is kicking butt??? .... that's some serious mental issues .... and what kind of angry rant is this ... LOL!

I didn't forget about the fabricated family tragedy either .... or you printing my posts off and taking them to show friends ... or sharing one laptop with multiple guys in the same office which all of you use to send each other messages on a message board .... umm ..... say again ... while sharing the same ofice .... LOL! .... this embarassment list is getting too long to list every time ... seriously

Bugshit, it must have really pissed you off that ND won today! Deal with it loser!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT