ADVERTISEMENT

BK & LSU Need an Oil Change 😂

Jayden Daniels looked the the same player he was last year. How can that be? The kid has a ton of talent, but looks stuck in nuetral in regards to development.

Did you watch Daniels at Arizona State befor ehe transferred? He played there for 2 years; declined over his time there and had terrible decision making and have seen no improvement in that cataegory. Tough tochange a player's deciaio-making even if providing much film for the palyer to study.

FSU is not a average team. In the top 10 in most polls and after last night might be 4 or 5. Looked a lot better than Ohio State. But you guys are right about Kelly and how they guy cannot adjust in the second half. Interesting game. If FSU beats Clemson in 3 weeks likely in the CFP.

Reactions: francade
“An average FSU team”

What makes you think that FSU is just an “average” team ?
Maybe because thats what he thought while watching it? You just have to get into arguments with everybody, it gets old. FSU is pretty good

There's a LOT of season left. Kelly's track record suggests that he can still win a lot of football games down the stretch. Can still win the SEC, can still make the playoff and win a natty. 1 loss against a good FSU team doesn't a season make.
You are correct. Every time you're ready to fire his arse the team goes on a roll. Rest assured when the lights are brightest he will fail. Big game Brian

Reactions: Chitown11
They could go anywhere from 7-5 to 11-1, sort of like us. They also have a tough schedule.

Is Logan Diggs injured or just buried on depth chart? He didn't show up on the stat sheet I checked on yahoo. Looks like the rb's only had 12 carries for LSU

he was favored tonight also. being favored means nothering
Er, he list to fsu last year also. And he did not kick field goals twice last night. 6 points.
He lost by a 100 so those 6 points probably wouldn't have mattered

Maybe because thats what he thought while watching it? You just have to get into arguments with everybody, it gets old. FSU is pretty good
Don’t try to defend him !
And don’t give him an excuse for avoiding to answer the question

Don’t try to divert focus from the question.

Let him tell us with detailed specifics what makes FSU an average team.

I get into arguments when I challenge posters to substantiate their position.
In most cases they can’t, so they divert, deflect and argue.

He claimed that FSU was an average team, so let him substantiate his claim.

As for you, go back to licking your wounds !

FSU is not average. They were a good team last year that was missing some pieces and got some in the portal and kept some really good players that could’ve gone pro. The season is theirs for the taking. Their schedule is not bad for your typical ACC schedule. They have to play Pitt & Clemson & florida on the road and have Miami at home after opening w/ lsu. It’s not a cakewalk but they’re good enough to run that table. Not saying they will but they could based on their talent level right now. Let’s see how they handle the expectations now that they’ve blistered lsu. They’ll have the target now.

Expectations were SEC champion, making the playoff, maybe winning the whole thing.

All of it is still in play.

FSU was ranked 15th in the F+ update through week 0. Losing to a team ranked in the mid teens in week 1 when you still have all of your elite in-conference matchups left on the schedule is not a season-ender.

I've seen Kelly lose to good teams early on in the season at ND, and then go on to reel off a lot of convincing wins along with the team he lost to.

Point being, there's a lot of season left, and there's way too many people coming to way too many conclusions based on 4 quarters in week 1.

I understand/stood your point, which is why I said, "I know what you are saying," But wow there has to be serious questions that they can meet those expectations after what I saw in the second half.

Just me and I doubt it will happen but I'm hoping they lose all 5.

FSU is not average. They were a good team last year that was missing some pieces and got some in the portal and kept some really good players that could’ve gone pro. The season is theirs for the taking. Their schedule is not bad for your typical ACC schedule. They have to play Pitt & Clemson & florida on the road and have Miami at home after opening w/ lsu. It’s not a cakewalk but they’re good enough to run that table. Not saying they will but they could based on their talent level right now. Let’s see how they handle the expectations now that they’ve blistered lsu. They’ll have the target now.
Agreed, FSU is far from average.

FSU won its final six games last season and then returned nearly everyone for coach Mike Norvell’s fourth season, including QB Travis, standout receiver Johnny Wilson and pass rusher Jared Verse.

FSU is currrently ranked # 3/4 depending upon the poll.

They are far from average !

Middle of pack, the norm you get it
FSU is ranked as the third or fourth best team in college football.

That’s not the middle of the pack, that’s the top of the pack and hardly the norm.

And they beat the # 5 ranked team by three touchdowns !

FSU is ranked as the third or fourth best team in college football.

That’s not the middle of the pack, that’s the top of the pack and hardly the norm.

And they beat the # 5 ranked team by three touchdowns !
Where is lsu now, ranks mean nothing

Where is lsu now, ranks mean nothing
So Alabama and Georgia and Ohio State are all overrated because ranking means nothing ?

If ranking means nothing why do they use rankings to determine who qualifies for the National Championship playoff

There's a LOT of season left. Kelly's track record suggests that he can still win a lot of football games down the stretch. Can still win the SEC, can still make the playoff and win a natty. 1 loss against a good FSU team doesn't a season make.
That blowout will cost them. One more loss and their season is over.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Key word of largely was used there.u Yes everyone knows those teams are going to be top ten. That doesn't mean the entire top ten is etched in stone.

Reactions: Ndapolis1
Key word of largely was used there.u Yes everyone knows those teams are going to be top ten. That doesn't mean the entire top ten is etched in stone.
No one stated that it was cast in stone, that distraction was just your attempt to correct your mistaken opinion

You are the one pointing to LSU being number 5. I merely pointed out that early season rankings, largely, don't mean much. Somehow you turn this into an argument. You are now on the ignored list. Thankfully I don't have to look at the ridiculous bold font you insist on using anymore.

Reactions: Ndapolis1
You are the one pointing to LSU being number 5. I merely pointed out that early season rankings, largely, don't mean much. Somehow you turn this into an argument. You are now on the ignored list. Thankfully I don't have to look at the ridiculous bold font you insist on using anymore.
I didn’t turn this into an argument, I merely disagreed with your opinion and provided support for my perspective, but if you want to whine like a little girl because someone challenged your opinion, have at it.

I didn’t turn this into an argument, I merely disagreed with your opinion and provided support for my perspective, but if you want to whine like a little girl because someone challenged your opinion, have at it.
Says this guy

Reactions: rivals50
Kelly going to need a lot of season to get LSU better. Grambling scored more points against LSU in the first quarter than they scored against Hampton last week in the first Q

Reactions: rivals50
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT