ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have info ...

mirer03

Posts Like A Champion
Sep 2, 2006
On the LL podcast it seemed they insinuated that when Donte Moore was silently committed and a done deal, Tommy helped blow it, by recruiting Carr, who was the back up on donte Moore's 7 on 7 team without being clear to Moore.

If this is actually true I'm glad we are moving on.

Anyone remember hearing this at the time?

On the LL podcast it seemed they insinuated that when Donte Moore was silently committed and a done deal, Tommy helped blow it, by recruiting Carr, who was the back up on donte Moore's 7 on 7 team without being clear to Moore.

Very interesting podcast with lots of info that was new to me

I’m glad he did because 90%+ chance Moore would have left us in the lurch regardless looking for up front NIL money.

How many people said he wasn't a silent though? LOL

I’m glad he did because 90%+ chance Moore would have left us in the lurch regardless looking for up front NIL money.
Yeah, I bet you that's what it was. But the conspiracy mongers are drug addicts at this point. Straight up craving these backroom explanations for everything. Especially when the upshot of these conspiracies, when taken at face value, is ammunition with which to attack various coaches that are on your hit list.

Doesn't mean that shit behind closed doors doesn't happen. And everything is just fine and dandy all the time. I just figure that because shit does happen behind closed doors, it's all these people need to come up with their own invented, made-up stories, because it's conceivable that they could be true, and that gives them what they need to attack their enemies, which is the true purpose of conspiracy theorizing for most people. Obviously the main target by orders of magnitude for these persecuting haters is BK. But in this case it's Tommy Rees.

As far as Dante Moore goes, if I had to guess, that he was in it for the money, which I don't blame him for if true. If he literally got a couple million for signing with UCLA, or with Oregon, significantly more than what he stood to make at ND, then there's your answer. The idea that some hurt feelings, and a lack of total transparency with respect to a younger QB in CJ Carr also coming to ND, seems less likely.....

Yeah, I bet you that's what it was. But the conspiracy mongers are drug addicts at this point. Straight up craving these backroom explanations for everything. Especially when the upshot of these conspiracies, when taken at face value, is ammunition with which to attack various coaches that are on your hit list.

Doesn't mean that shit behind closed doors doesn't happen. And everything is just fine and dandy all the time. I just figure that because shit does happen behind closed doors, it's all these people need to come up with their own invented, made-up stories, because it's conceivable that they could be true, and that gives them what they need to attack their enemies, which is the true purpose of conspiracy theorizing for most people. Obviously the main target by orders of magnitude for these persecuting haters is BK. But in this case it's Tommy Rees.

As far as Dante Moore goes, if I had to guess, that he was in it for the money, which I don't blame him for if true. If he literally got a couple million for signing with UCLA, or with Oregon, significantly more than what he stood to make at ND, then there's your answer. The idea that some hurt feelings, and a lack of total transparency with respect to a younger QB in CJ Carr also coming to ND, seems less likely.....

How many people said he wasn't a silent though? LOL
And how many times have you leaned on the “silent” here …but disregarded it in prior years. You change your stance more than Joe.

Fact was that Moore didn’t want competition and the staff knew it was an issue. Then his dad became Mr Marinovich

• Haha
Reactions: Kelso86
And how many times have you leaned on the “silent” here …but disregarded it in prior years. You change your stance more than Joe.

Fact was that Moore didn’t want competition and the staff knew it was an issue. Then his dad became Mr Marinovich
When did I disregard it?

Brian Kelly sucks!!

Let’s hope we keep Carr. Different outlets starting rumors about him wavering after the Rees saga.

Let’s hope we keep Carr. Different outlets starting rumors about him wavering after the Rees saga.
I would honestly wonder who my coach was going to be...that is fair...otherwise if he is wavering because Rees is not at ND itself that makes little sense as his Dad and Grandfather if Rees or Freeman did not already do it should have told him coaches change....especially position coaches and coordinators.

Wanted no part of DM the ultimate diva gun for hire.

If you are afraid of competition you will fail in the end

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT