ADVERTISEMENT

35 and The Gauntlet

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
A strong record of success under pressure. That would describe 35's CB performance thus far when faced with THE GAUNTLET thrown by Continually.

Boykin, Alize and numerous others have been predicted under intense scrutiny. The only bobble was a brief flirtation with Soso -- which he quickly corrected

Now, I understand there are 2 recruits who will be announcing on the same day this coming June. I will leave it to the thrower of the Gauntlet to issue the challenge but here is what I know....

Wayne defensive end Auston Robertson and Bishop Luers wide receiver Austin Mack announced Monday that they will make their college choices known on June 7 at the Redefining Athletic Standards Football Camp at The Summit.

Robertson and Mack are considered four-star prospects and the top two players in Indiana in the Class of 2016 according to 247Sports.com

The RAS Camp has a history of being a place for big-name recruits to commit. In 2012, Bishop Luers linebacker and five-star prospect Jaylon Smith pledged to Notre Dame at the event.

On Monday, Robertson took part in the Best of the Midwest Combine in Indianapolis and once again showcased why he is one of the top defensive athletes in the country. The 6-foot-5, 250 senior-to-be lined up at defensive end and also displayed his coverage skills as a defensive back.

Afterwards, Robertson announced his final three schools of Notre Dame, Ohio State and Michigan State from a list of over a dozen programs.

Robertson hopes to get to Michigan State and Notre Dame more in the next few months as he looks to zero in on his college decision.

"I've been to Ohio State a lot," said Robertson. "I've been to Notre Dame twice, Ohio State seven times and Michigan State twice."

Robertson finished the 2014 season with 74 tackles, 23.5 tackles for loss and 10.5 sacks for the Generals in his first year as a defensive end.

Mack is not as far along as Robertson in trimming down his list as options continue to expand. In fact, Mack picked up his 16th scholarship offer on Monday from Coach Steve Spurrier and South Carolina.

Other offers include Notre Dame, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State and Mississippi State.

As far what Mack is looking for in a college choice?

"I'm just looking at the opportunity to come in and see what they can do with me," Mack said. "I'd love to come in and play right away. I'm also looking for a family feeling in the locker room with the coaches to the players. And I want a good education for sure."

Ski-

35 has one month to settle in with the new staff then it is back to work .

Please note that 35 was all over Equanius as well -- backed off and still delivered the bacon --impressive under undue pressure .

One month -- one month - tick tock

ah, time. It waits for no one except 35

and what will happen with the tale of 2 Aust (ons) (ins) ?

Will they play together? Will they pick the only smart choice?

Time will tell and so will 35 in a month's time or so............

While you're at it 35, can you please let us know on Rashan Gary.

All 3, that includes Gary, end up playing for URBAN MEYER

at Ohio State-----URBAN lets no grass grow under his size 12s----

he will take advantage of his championship----

It is much too early to make great BIG decisions SKI----last year everyone one ( almost everyone)

was counting on CORNEL and that LB whose name begins with H------- bing Irish----Mr MEYER

got em both---------------

Let's get our D-Line coach GILMORE working on JOSH KING ---best DE in the country and right in our back yard.

As John Paul Jones once said---We Have Not Yeat Begun To Fight.

Throw down all the steel gloves you want Coach Kelly and I won't pay any attention. He is putting together

a 1st class Staff and he will oversee his kingdom while letting them putting VICTORIES on the board.

Urb very well gets little Bosa and Gary next year?

Josh King sounds good to me though.

Ski-

I may have been a tad premature in my one month projection -- it seems 35 is trending toward the Josh King Gauntlet as I type .

A man of stature who is once again stepping to the plate and running The Gaunlet for DE Mr. King - Let the class of 16 sweepstakes begin

A need position - a hgh ranking prospect and he finds himself square in the crosshairs of 35 .

Game on - gauntlet thrown down !!!

This post was edited on 2/18 6:44 PM by continuallyirish

Continually and 35

What a riot. LMFAO
This is good clean fun. Ha. Like we are Amish or sumtin

I don't know what I like more-- the great insight and info that this board and 35 and others provide-- or the jousting and ability of posters to have fun, give n take, etc

Game on 35

You are 35. You da big dog you don't need no stinkin leashes

Sure it's early but that don't mean you can't find a hydrant and lift your leg

Great entertainment from 35 and Continually and Ski, with some credible recruiting opinion. Nice change from some of the crap we read here. Totally enjoyed.

Tex -

When a recruit becomes the object of affection of 35 it increases Coach Kelly's chances expotentially .

Mr. King is on notice that 35 is on the case --

Ghost of Sherlock Holnes

images
35 + Holmes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT