ADVERTISEMENT

2015 game by game predictions.

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Dubsdreader. His predictions are always among the worst I've ever seen.

They are the same guy.

Along with about 3 or 4 other handles here. Trying to pin them all down to get them all banned on SoundOff took a little homework. But paid off in the end. Basically the back half of this thread is 2 two guys arguing back and forth and a comment here and there by someone else.

Last edited:
Yes, you've made many and they've all been wrong. Each and every single one. And next time, don't send your buddy epic to answer for you. I will come find you if I have to.
Ha.... you'd be hard pressed to find any fact you have ever posted. Facts con
Jail? I never predicted jail, that's another lie! After he and his posse lied from the start and between the cover up by the TPD with the assistance of FSU there was never much chance he would be convicted of the crime he committed.

He and FSU will pay off in a Civil Suit.

Any takers on that bet?
What's the wager? A self banning?

Bwa-a-a

As you can see on other threads, Mo1e talks big (lies), make wagers and backs out when called on his BS. Why didn't you take his bet you liar?

I can 100% assure you every handle I know of is now banned on the Soundoff board.

I will admit I left him 1 handle to post under and told him to stay off the FSU threads. However when the woman hitting thing happened he came over starting his crap again. So I banned that one also :)

I just want to know if he really is banned from the sound off board
He is, but he'll probably create more usernames and come back. IB will catch him quickly though.

As for you Dubs, I don't take too kindly to being called a slime ball. Do you want to meet up in person and get this sorted out? Epic and big fella can come along as well.

You're a lightweight and would get your ass kicked just like your buddy Mo1e. Slime ball, you're way out of your league, be happy your just an Internet tough guy so you can dream about being tough.

I really like the coaching replacements for this year and I think the players will play out of their minds for them. I like the depth of this team and it's experience across the board. I hope we don't have any costly turnovers that cost us games like Northwestern last year or costly field goals like Louisville, but who knows since it's football and not professional wrestling. I can easily see us going 12-0 this season.

Yes ! Another believer ! The 2013 Notre Dame recruiting class, I thought, was the best in the nation (even better than Alabama. They are all Juniors now and ready to dominate. Will Fuller, Jaylon Smith,Max Redfield, Elijah Shumate, T. Folston, Greg Bryant. Tori Hunter, Cole Luke, Steve Elmer, Malik Zaire, Jarron Jones, Isaac Rochelle and so on. This team is going to be phenomenal ! Best team in the country with one of the best coaches.

You're a lightweight and would get your ass kicked just like your buddy Mo1e. Slime ball, you're way out of your league, be happy your just an Internet tough guy so you can dream about being tough.
I'm more than willing to meet up with you old man. You name the time and place. We get all this sorted out.

I will beat all of your personalities equally. We can get this all settled once and for all. I don't think you're even near man enough, but I'll try anyway old man.

You're light in the loafers. I have no faith in you being anything but a small, tiny little man with sausage fingers and a womanish physique. Prove me wrong old man. You ain't man enough old man.

I'll even add that I will just use the palms of my hands and slap you silly. You use whatever you want old man. It won't matter. Get your affairs in order ahead of time old man.

Reactions: IrishBlooded
Tough guy, like Karlos Williams? Do you beat women too? You would get your ass kicked, but it would be fun to see another apologist for all things FSU whine and slither away when you realized what a beating a slime ball like you was going to take.

Real tough guy! What an A-hole trying to threaten anyone on a messageboard, typical Nole !

A "small and tiny old man?" You would wet your pants realizing the beating you would take. What a jerk!

As you can see on other threads, Mo1e talks big (lies), make wagers and backs out when called on his BS. Why didn't you take his bet you liar?
Read the post why I didn't take his bet. It's right there in black and white stupid. It's one sided.

Why didn't you take my bet psycho?

You lose again Mo1e. You lied, got caught and now weaseled out of a bet you proposed. Once again to prove you are of very low character like most things associated with FSU.

Why don't you answer? Should Cook be expelled or because he is a starter get a pass like the rapist?

You and your low life friends are all the same, frauds whose only defense is to make hollow threats and try to group all as one. Why not threatens me FN? He is right, you are at best a slimeball.

Hey Dubs, why don't you make a stupid comment, log out, then log back in thinking you did it as epictuts or bigfellafan, but really you are still Dubs and respond to yourself to back yourself up like you did last week? Then you can spend the rest of the thread calling people liars...even though you are talking only to yourself...in 3 different personalities...and expecting other people to agree with you :cool: You're such a fool

Tough guy, like Karlos Williams? Do you beat women too? You would get your ass kicked, but it would be fun to see another apologist for all things FSU whine and slither away when you realized what a beating a slime ball like you was going to take.

Real tough guy! What an A-hole trying to threaten anyone on a messageboard, typical Nole !

A "small and tiny old man?" You would wet your pants realizing the beating you would take. What a jerk!
Still waiting on the time and place little man. You name it.

I don't think you have in it you. BigFella is a wee little man as well. Bring him along. I've got something special planned for him.

You lose again Mo1e. You lied, got caught and now weaseled out of a bet you proposed. Once again to prove you are of very low character like most things associated with FSU.

Why don't you answer? Should Cook be expelled or because he is a starter get a pass like the rapist?

You and your low life friends are all the same, frauds whose only defense is to make hollow threats and try to group all as one. Why not threatens me FN? He is right, you are at best a slimeball.
You're an idiot. I haven't backed out of any bet. IB (one of many mods who have banned all of your user names at Sound off) proposed a one sided bet and I countered with a two sided one which HE chose not to consider. I backed out of nothing. If it was a cash bet it would look like this: ND has the better season I owe him $1000; if FSU has the better season he owes me $1.00. Not even and only you or any of your crazy usernames would be stupid enough to take the bet.

And you didn't wager anything that involved me. You simply said you would never post again under one of your many usernames if FSU had a better season. Big deal! You'd just continue to post under the others and make up another.

And don't involve me in your physical confrontation dialog old man. I would run circles around you until you collapsed. Besides a well placed kick to your bad knees would end that before it ever got started.

Regarding Cook ..... If found to be guilty of hitting the woman he should he gone just like Johnson. No wiggle room. Jimbo disciplines players as tough as any in the country (including Kelly). Guilty .... gone. His record for disciplining starters speaks for itself. Do your research.

Last edited:
Here's the secret ForeverNole:

Debbie Dubs
Epictutu
Big fella
Holy smoke
Argusman
Martymight

...they will all show up. But they'll only have 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose, 2 arms, and 2 legs between them. So it's either a Monty Python skit with several 1 limbed knights, or it's the same loser that has plagued this board for too long.

Don't let him get under your skin. Have fun making fun of him and calling him out on his hypocrisies. It's the only reason I even come to this board anymore. If I want real FB talk I just go to TOS, which is where I post 90% of the time, unless I want to make fun of this fool. They have their s**t together over there. No Lucky Green, no BubbaJ, no Dubs, no 8 others who have their heads so far up their rectums that they can't see anyone else's point of view

Reactions: IrishBlooded
Here's the secret ForeverNole:

Debbie Dubs
Epictutu
Big fella
Holy smoke
Argusman
Martymight

...they will all show up. But they'll only have 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose, 2 arms, and 2 legs between them. So it's either a Monty Python skit with several 1 limbed knights, or it's the same loser that has plagued this board for too long.

Don't let him get under your skin. Have fun making fun of him and calling him out on his hypocrisies. It's the only reason I even come to this board anymore. If I want real FB talk I just go to TOS, which is where I post 90% of the time, unless I want to make fun of this fool. They have their s**t together over there. No Lucky Green, no BubbaJ, no Dubs, no 8 others who have their heads so far up their rectums that they can't see anyone else's point of view
:D:)

Still waiting on the time and place little man. You name it.

I don't think you have in it you. BigFella is a wee little man as well. Bring him along. I've got something special planned for him.

This would be good rivals ppv.... I am guessing dubs would try to pull your hair.

As far as Kelly, I do believe that he might end up in the NFL someday. I personally believe that he is waiting out Belichick. 2-3 more years, and he goes back home.

Unless Brian Kelly goes on an epic 40-0 run with 3 national titles over the next 3 years, there's no way he'll go from college to the premier NFL organization.

Reactions: cgvr
This is rather funny stuff! Poor ForeverNole is wetting his Dependons worried he might get outed and Mo1e thinks he finally has a friend.

This is rather funny stuff! Poor ForeverNole is wetting his Dependons worried he might get outed and Mo1e thinks he finally has a friend.
WOW!

You talking about having friends.

Do even read the posts at Rivals?

Everyone thinks your a nut case. Friends? .... NO!

Depends?

Name the sport...... even at my age I would eat your lunch. Golf you might beat me (might) at but anything that requires more exertion than fishing would be a joke. Trust me. All that while pissing my pants. LOL.

You think that's funny? Have you read your crap that you post pretending to be an ND fan? Here, why don't you log out, then log back in as Epictus and back yourself up you fake ass fraud. Good thing we aren't doing whiskey tonight or you'd get the better part of good old fashioned American prose right up your ass.

argus has always been a coward. That will never change.... He is incoherent.
Here I am trying to make a man out of him by giving him the beating he has coming but he just insults me. I think he is very scared. He has to embrace manhood and accept what is inevitable.

Who would possibly be scared of a bunch of losers here who have no problems with women beaters and rapists. Such frauds, I would be scared if I was anything like you.

Who would possibly be scared of a bunch of losers here who have no problems with women beaters and rapists. Such frauds, I would be scared if I was anything like you.
Still waiting on time and place. Don't be so scared. This is your chance to become a man.

I would FN22 to win, if he was tied to a tree and could only use the heel on his left foot. I am that certain that Dubs is that much of a chump

Let the kid dream. Our guys and gals in the military are heroes. BK is just a football coach. Other than that, you have spunk and I will protect your right to be super nova positive when it comes to this season. You attacked me for questioning BKs response on his NFL intentions. Not cool because my intuition will probably be correct sooner than later. Get that short list together and be prepared for all night debates when BK accepts the Giants job.

Wrong according to Trump. Military members who were caught by the enemy aren't heroes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT