Notre Dame 34-31 over Clemson
Notre Dame 56-20 over Navy
Notre Dame 40-37 over USC (2 OT)
Notre Dame 36-15 over Temple
Notre Dame 27-24 over Pitt (1 OT)
Notre Dame 50-21 over Wake Forest
Notre Dame 37-22 over Boston College
Notre Dame 28-27 over Stanford.

Notre Dame goes on to win the first playoff game.
Notre Dame goes on to win the National Championship.

The New York Giants interview Brian Kelly after the game and it is a close call.
Brian Kelly walks off into the sunset a hero.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoosierstateII
Let the kid dream. Our guys and gals in the military are heroes. BK is just a football coach. Other than that, you have spunk and I will protect your right to be super nova positive when it comes to this season. You attacked me for questioning BKs response on his NFL intentions. Not cool because my intuition will probably be correct sooner than later. Get that short list together and be prepared for all night debates when BK accepts the Giants job.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Notre Dame 37-13 over Texas.
Notre Dame 38-20 over Virginia
Notre Dame 42-31 over Georgia Tech
Notre Dame 48-10 over UMass
Notre Dame 27-21 over Clemson
Notre Dame 44-24 over Navy
Notre Dame 31-27 over USC
Notre Dame 47-13 over Temple
Notre Dame 38-17 over Pitt

I just can't pick a game that I see ND as the lesser talented team. Therefore, I cannot pick them to lose. That being said, everyone usually brings their A game against ND. I do see the possibility that Clemson, USC and Stanford could all win. My biggest fear is GT and Paul Johnson. If they can run their offense effectively that could turn into a shootout, and I hate those games.

As far as Kelly, I do believe that he might end up in the NFL someday. I personally believe that he is waiting out Belichick. 2-3 more years, and he goes back home.

Is there some mild wager you would care to engage in regarding the records of ND vs FSU?

Make it fun.

There would be only 1 wager. And you would welsh on it no matter what. This board is your heroin. You cannot possibly stay away from it. No matter how you try. And the wager I would make with you is that neither one of us can visit the other's home board for one calendar year, from the date of the National Championship Game.

Texas- W ...... total blow out
UVA- W ...... squeaker ND hangs on late
GTech- W ..... shootout double OT win
UMass- W ..... can ND score 60+?
Clemson- L ..... Watson will be too tough at home
Navy- W ..... standard win but at what price?
USC- L ..... USC has too many athletes
Temple- W ..... players won't be that motivated
Pitt- W ..... coach Kelly better not choke this game like 2013
Wake- W ..... typical senior day pounding
BC- W ..... can't lose in the Shamrock Series
Stanford- L ..... Kevin Hogan will be the difference

9-3 season with a shot at a big bowl game because of strength of schedule. Hopefully Kelly doesn't pull a Tulsa, USF, or Northwestern this season. The program can't afford to suffer a loss or losses like those.

If Kelly finishes this upcoming season, including the bowl game, with less than 10 wins for the fifth time out of six seasons he needs to be canned if the football program is ever to be taken seriously again.

Notre Dame 44 -17 over Texas.
Notre Dame 27-24 over Virginia
Notre Dame 47-45 over Georgia Tech
Notre Dame 52-10 over UMass

The New York Giants interview Brian Kelly after the game and it is a close call.

Bodi and I smoke the same dope

GT plays a pair a high school teams before ND. They'd be better off scrimmaging against their own D, will find ND's D to be much more difficult to handle. Navy and Clemson take on Air Force and Louisville the weeks before they face ND. SC can be outscored this year, both their O and D will drop off this year, and they have Sark.

All good news for ND. A path to the playoff is there.

Texas- W ...... total blow out
UVA- W ...... squeaker ND hangs on late
GTech- W ..... shootout double OT win
UMass- W ..... can ND score 60+?
Clemson- L ..... Watson will be too tough at home
Navy- W ..... standard win but at what price?
USC- L ..... USC has too many athletes
Temple- W ..... players won't be that motivated
Pitt- W ..... coach Kelly better not choke this game like 2013
Wake- W ..... typical senior day pounding
BC- W ..... can't lose in the Shamrock Series
Stanford- L ..... Kevin Hogan will be the difference

9-3 season with a shot at a big bowl game because of strength of schedule. Hopefully Kelly doesn't pull a Tulsa, USF, or Northwestern this season. The program can't afford to suffer a loss or losses like those.

If Kelly finishes this upcoming season, including the bowl game, with less than 10 wins for the fifth time out of six seasons he needs to be canned if the football program is ever to be taken seriously again.

Even turnovermachine thinks we go 9 and 3 in the regular season !! Notre Dame is loaded this year !! They can't lose !!

Bodi and I smoke the same dope
6a00e5509e75608834017d3dffb25b970c-500wi
upinsmoke-colorfulvanjoint-tsrimg.jpg

This is all well and good but keep in mind that predicting an undefeated season and keeling at the altar of BK doesn't make a person a more loyal fan than anyone else. I'm looking at 2-3 losses and if MZ ever goes down, maybe more. Let the kids play and let's see what happens.

Reactions: end_23
There would be only 1 wager. And you would welsh on it no matter what. This board is your heroin. You cannot possibly stay away from it. No matter how you try. And the wager I would make with you is that neither one of us can visit the other's home board for one calendar year, from the date of the National Championship Game.
Well that hardly seems fair since you seldom post at Warchant and it would mean nothing to you not to be able to post there for a year. Since you seem to think this site is my heroin and you post here 10 times more than I do how about the loser of the wager can't come to this site for one year. That way you get your wish if you win and suffer something if you lose.

While I don't think for a second I will lose it doesn't really matter to me if I'm forced into withdrawals from my heroin addiction. After all, your village idiot has turned this site into a joke anyway. And that's no laughing matter.

Well that hardly seems fair since you seldom post at Warchant and it would mean nothing to you not to be able to post there for a year. Since you seem to think this site is my heroin and you post here 10 times more than I do how about the loser of the wager can't come to this site for one year. That way you get your wish if you win and suffer something if you lose.

While I don't think for a second I will lose it doesn't really matter to me if I'm forced into withdrawals from my heroin addiction. After all, your village idiot has turned this site into a joke anyway. And that's no laughing matter.

Like I said, only 1 wager I would make. And I know you can't live up to it. Even if you lost you would welsh on the bet.

Keep in mind that 6 different opponents have the Saturday off before the ND game.

All have BYEs before ND
Clemson
Wake
Boston College

Play a Thusday game before ND
USC
PITT
Temple

That is a lot of time to study up and get healthy for ND games.

Like I said, only 1 wager I would make. And I know you can't live up to it. Even if you lost you would welsh on the bet.
I'm not sure what your problem is with me nor do I care but you are clueless if you think I would welch on a bet or not live up to my word. I base my life on integrity and that's the brand I am well known for amongst my peers, students and business associates.

Your wager is more ridiculous than Obama's agreement with Iran. You haven't put anything worth losing on the line. The few times a year you post at Warchant isn't really too much of a wager.

Forget I brought it up. Apparently you were just talking to hear yourself talk or trying to stir up trouble. Dunno.....

I'm so conflicted when I look at this schedule. I know ND will be a deep talented team. However, we all know that Kelly has come up short against lesser talented teams in the past. I could honestly see ND going 12-0 or 8-5. With that said, I'm going with the safe bet of 10-2 w/ losses at Clemson and one of SC and Stanford. While this would be a solid season, I think most of us will be disappointed w/ 2 losses.

Attempting to get an honest answer out of Mo1e or ever expecting him to be fair, honest and forthright on any matter is life asking Donald Trump not to brag. Neither people are honest and trustworthy.

That said, I'm game if for no other reason to get rid of Mo1e. If ND does not have an
equal or better record than FSU I will not post here for the 2016 calendar year. If the Irish equal or better FSU's total your lying ass will be gone for a year!

Now, watch him back out, because Mo1e is and always will be a fraud.

Reactions: sluggo69
so thankful you are banned from soundoff, the two of you arguing and posting just like this right here is why I made a bet like that. A year without the bickering would be paradise here.

Attempting to get an honest answer out of Mo1e or ever expecting him to be fair, honest and forthright on any matter is life asking Donald Trump not to brag. Neither people are honest and trustworthy.

That said, I'm game if for no other reason to get rid of Mo1e. If ND does not have an
equal or better record than FSU I will not post here for the 2016 calendar year. If the Irish equal or better FSU's total your lying ass will be gone for a year!

Does that include your other 12 screen names?

Notre Dame 44 -17 over Texas.
Notre Dame 27-24 over Virginia
Notre Dame 47-45 over Georgia Tech
Notre Dame 52-10 over UMass

If we give up 20 or more points 9 times, I don't see us being any better than 9-3 or 10-2.

The September and October parts of the schedule may be the toughest in college football. USC at home will be tougher than at Clemson. Stanford may or may not be better than last year. I won't be surprised if the Irish are undefeated going into the USC game. Then again, a couple of tough losses could make them a two loss team going into USC. I am going to say 10-2 if USC wins and 11-1 if ND beats USC.

Too funny........ first of all I haven't backed out of anything. Secondly, as always, you are the fraud. Thirdly you questioning ANYONE'S honesty and trustworthiness is like Ted Bundy calling Mother Theresa a serial killer.

You have had at least 22+ usernames and been banned at most sites under each. If by some remote chance you won the wager you would simply do what you have always done. ..... Invent another username (or 2 or 3), continue to post your identical lunatic posts under them and then deny (lie) they aren't you while making so many mistakes posting from the wrong name out of utter confusion of who said what.

I wouldn't waste my time with you on a wager which included self banning from any site. Your lack of integrity, pathological lying and fraudulent attitude circumvents that possibility. Never gonna happen. Not with you anyway. Now, if you want to wager some cash and let someone here hold it then I'm all game. Put your money where your mouth is.

ND = 9-3 (good season)

FSU = 10-2 (better season)

What did I tell you? The Fraud/Mo1e refuses to take me on in a bet he initiated.

BTW. you lied about the ongoing affair Winston had with the girl he raped. You even said you were told it was ongoing by an indisputable source you had in the FSU athletic department. First of all, according to the state's attorney that was a lie. Secondly you lied about your source so why not just admit that and admit you backed out of this bet because you are a liar and a fraud!!!

What a total POS you are, just like Jumbo. Bowden, Winston, Cook, Karlos Williams and the yet unnamed group of FSU players who will probably beat on or rape girls this week!

If you were not such a profound liar this would be funny.

Reactions: sluggo69
What did I tell you? The Fraud/Mo1e refuses to take me on in a bet he initiated.

BTW. you lied about the ongoing affair Winston had with the girl he raped. You even said you were told it was ongoing by an indisputable source you had in the FSU athletic department. First of all, according to the state's attorney that was a lie. Secondly you lied about your source so why not just admit that and admit you backed out of this bet because you are a liar and a fraud!!!

What a total POS you are, just like Jumbo. Bowden, Winston, Cook, Karlos Williams and the yet unnamed group of FSU players who will probably beat on or rape girls this week!

If you were not such a profound liar this would be funny.
I can only assume you are vying for the "JOKE of the day" award. Just try once to create a realistic post without lying. I pray... just once. Do you lie just for the sake of lying? Pathological psychopath.

I didn't back out of any bet. No one would bet a self ban wager with your crazy a$$. We know you would just invent another username and continue to post the same lies and nonsense. It's happened 22 times already ... convince me it wouldn't happen again. B-a-a-a-a-a-a

Put your money where your mouth is. Or are you too chicken?

No1e, just take his bet and show a little bit of honesty .

( and before you lie again, I have one name!)

ForeverNole.......part of the same slime that gave us Mo1e, Jumbo, Bowden, Winston, Cook and Deion. You should be so proud!

ForeverNole.......part of the same slime that gave us Mo1e, Jumbo, Bowden, Winston, Cook and Deion. You should be so proud!
I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Dubsdreader. His predictions are always among the worst I've ever seen.

Last edited:
I have never made a prediction here other than to say Mo1e was a liar and ForeverNole was a slime ball. Although I suppose those were facts, not predictions.

Jail? I never predicted jail, that's another lie! After he and his posse lied from the start and between the cover up by the TPD with the assistance of FSU there was never much chance he would be convicted of the crime he committed.

He and FSU will pay off in a Civil Suit.

Any takers on that bet?

I have never made a prediction here other than to say Mo1e was a liar and ForeverNole was a slime ball. Although I suppose those were facts, not predictions.
Yes, you've made many and they've all been wrong. Each and every single one. And next time, don't send your buddy epic to answer for you. I will come find you if I have to.

ADVERTISEMENT