ADVERTISEMENT

Zaire

If he goes there I'll be pulling for him. He is a class act. He handled himself in a very professional manner when leaving ND. I wish nothing but the best for Zaire.

Reactions: Bodizephax
If he goes there I'll be pulling for him. He is a class act. He handled himself in a very professional manner when leaving ND. I wish nothing but the best for Zaire.
Just curious - you base your statement on what?? Were you privy to the locker room or practices?

Based on my own two eyes, plus what I've heard around campus, is that he was anything but professional. He was a distraction, he pouted on the sidelines and was generally a sore loser. His behavior caused some divisiveness on the team.

I generally agree with this. He could have handled the situation worse last year, but he didn't handle it well.

Just curious - you base your statement on what?? Were you privy to the locker room or practices?

Based on my own two eyes, plus what I've heard around campus, is that he was anything but professional. He was a distraction, he pouted on the sidelines and was generally a sore loser. His behavior caused some divisiveness on the team.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Southbender, I was not talking about his actions during the season. I have no idea what his demeanor was then. I was basing my opinion on his public statements when he announced he was leaving the school. I don't base anything on what I've heard... I learned long ago, that may be misleading. Go Irish!

I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
I hope he does well. I hate the gators , it's going to be tough for me.

Malik vs Skunkbears!
SEC changes grad transfer rule and sets the stage for Malik Zaire.
How satisfying would it be to see a Notre Dame grad take down meatchiken @ AT&T Stadium in downtown Dallas Tx?

Malik vs Skunkbears!
SEC changes grad transfer rule and sets the stage for Malik Zaire.
How satisfying would it be to see a Notre Dame grad take down meatchiken @ AT&T Stadium in downtown Dallas Tx?
That would put a big smile on a lot of Domer faces.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT