ADVERTISEMENT

Zaire Questions from a Texas Fan

we share the same opinion as to the others expertise. I give a R-A about your resume.
What I read here is your knowledge is 'meh' at best.
Why continue ? Like I said your style is narcissistic.

His resume is self proclaimed ... don't believe a word .... just read his posts .... it says all you need to know ....:rolleyes:

Wrong again clueless one. Wimbush has more talent than Zaire.
Leaders don't pout on the sidelines.

What irony coming from one of the biggest pouters and whiners on the board .... hilarious to see no shortage of posters for you to attack and show your classlessness .... keep up the good work .... what ND is all about eh? ....:cool:

What irony coming from one of the biggest pouters and whiners on the board .... hilarious to see no shortage of posters for you to attack and show your classlessness .... keep up the good work .... what ND is all about eh? ....:cool:
Still having trouble making friends! You'll learn some day!

Reactions: Pennick44
Zaire would be the best QB on the roster today if he was here .... I don't know what the deal is with his dad today .... what I do know is that I would be pissed if I was his dad .... if you watched the behind the scenes show following ND football when he was the starter ... that game he was hurt .... the cameras were right there after the game when he suffered his season ending injury ... and BK is right there talking to his parents telling them ..... no worries .... the QB job is Zaire's when he comes back .... and then all it took was one spring game ... which all the Clowns around here keep saying is just one practice .... to say Kizer is the starter ... goodbye Zaire .... BK BS

Whoever gets Zaire will have a better QB then ND .... and will be lucky to have him .... calling him a natural leader is well ..... accurate
Zaire was awful after the injury. He looked slow. The best option at QB is getting drafted this weekend. He'd still be here if the head coach was fired like he should have been.

Based solely on my football experiences both as a player at the highest level of division 1 and a long time tenure of coaching at the high school level of division 1 in Ohio I am confident that your football knowledge is limited at best . I have come to this opinion after reading your many posts.

This is classic coming from the guy who sounds like a broken record for Kelly. Maybe you're still holding out hope he'll hire you and you two can win the pizza bowl together.

It's amazing how blind you are even with the resume you say you have. Brian Kelly has won nothing at ND in seven years. And yes, it's called struggling mightily when you lose to Duke, USF, Tulsa, Northwestern, Navy, can't beat a top-10 team, consistently get spanked on the national stage, have a defense that's been trash for three years, own a losing record against Michigan and Stanford, and get destroyed by USC three times, etc.

Getting every lucky break possible in the regular season in 2012 and padding his resume with wins against Purdue, Temple, Wake Forest, Syracuse, and MAC programs doesn't make this guy a good coach at this level.

You can't have a serious debate with detractors on here and resort to just ripping people because you know you'll lose the debate. The numbers don't lie. Kelly can't beat the "big boys" and loses to the little sisters of the poor far too often.

The reason why the NFL rejected him is because he's strugglinggggggggg. Get checked for CTE, bro.

it is a shame a visitor stops to start a friendly discussion and the bickering among ND members is so embaressingly disruptive. The same half dozen ID's don't seem capable of posting w/o some personal attack; however vieled.

Last edited:
it is a shame a visitor stops to start a friendly discussion and the bickering among ND members is so embaressingly disruptive. The same half dozen ID's don't seem capable of posting w/o some personal attack; however vieled.
You are unbelievable.

I have Perse on ignore so not sure what you are specifically responding to, but disagree with the assertion that none of his posts make sense. As I recall, Perse was pretty accurate with his assessment of Kizer, and his opinion that Tillery would be good on defense but great on offense, etc... for examples. My issue with Perse is twofold: he invariably reverts to this inner hatred for Kelly and this spills over into damn near every thread that he joins in on; and he claims the high road on name calling while tossing out his vitriol towards those who happen to disagree with him. I actually miss some of the back and forth with Perse over recruiting, but not enough to read through all the nonsense.

but Unprovoked, I NEVER make it personal and you just did.

You guys hate it that I am spot on when I assess Kelly and ND football under him. W/O a good argument, all you have are attempts at character assassination. But that fails to change the outcomes.

Try keeping debate civil, make a better argument or point; if you have one.
The season is coming. You are lucky to have a weak schedule ahead, so let's see ?

Last edited:
I have Perse on ignore so not sure what you are specifically responding to, but disagree with the assertion that none of his posts make sense. As I recall, Perse was pretty accurate with his assessment of Kizer, and his opinion that Tillery would be good on defense but great on offense, etc... for examples. My issue with Perse is twofold: he invariably reverts to this inner hatred for Kelly and this spills over into damn near every thread that he joins in on; and he claims the high road on name calling while tossing out his vitriol towards those who happen to disagree with him. I actually miss some of the back and forth with Perse over recruiting, but not enough to read through all the nonsense.
The only thing I recall perse stating accurately was that Ronnie Stanley was an excellent player. He was the second person to state it. The first was Stevie Wonder.

Reactions: Pennick44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT