ADVERTISEMENT

You can't make this stuff up

Name a coach that ND can get that would for sure be better than Kelly
Um, anyone? Have you not watched ND Football since Kelly got here? He can't win a big game. He couldn't beat Stanford or Clemson last year with what likely will be the AFC Rookie of The Year(William Fuller) and what wouldve been the no. 1 pick in the draft before the bowl game (Jaylon Smith).

This stat sums up the disaster that is Kelly. He is 0-7 @Stanford, Michigan, and the two major ACC teams he's played on the road. And you think ND can't find better????????

The promotion of a coach with no head coaching experience is working out ok for Stanford.

Stanford is not ND. Again, if you know anything about ND's history, coaches with no prior head coaching experience have not succeeded as head coaches at ND. Rockne would be the exception.

Um, anyone? Have you not watched ND Football since Kelly got here? He can't win a big game. He couldn't beat Stanford or Clemson last year with what likely will be the AFC Rookie of The Year(William Fuller) and what wouldve been the no. 1 pick in the draft before the bowl game (Jaylon Smith).

This stat sums up the disaster that is Kelly. He is 0-7 @Stanford, Michigan, and the two major ACC teams he's played on the road. And you think ND can't find better????????

Bobby Petrino is now 0 and 12 against top 10 teams on the road. I wish I had known that before I bet on Louisville yesterday. It is tough to beat a top team on the road.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT