ADVERTISEMENT

Yoon, Brindza & holders?

BGI User 348

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
Pennsylvania
The front page article on Brindza has quotes from his mentor about ND's holders.......and he says its still an issue. I'm no expert but did not notice a bad hold on Yoon's misses last week. Anyone see them????

I do agree that some players just have a natural knack for holding....as they do for long snapping. Out of 105 ND has to have a couple.

BEAT umass!!!

I haven't noticed anything, but I'm not a football genius like some of our resident posters, who will tell you the holding has nothing to do with the coaching even if it costs us a game or two down the line.

I haven't noticed anything, but I'm not a football genius like some of our resident posters, who will tell you the holding has nothing to do with the coaching even if it costs us a game or two down the line.

I'm guessing that the timing/tempo/rhythm could be off a bit.

Yoon hitting the post on an extra point, missing an extra point.... are things I never expected out of him.

Hopefully, it's all out of his system and he can finish the season clean.

Brindza missed 2 field goals . Is he going to blame the holder or the snapper?

yesterday's missed PAT looked like Kizer bobbled it for a second, which is all it takes to through off the rhythm.

He cannot be missing extra points or field goals tomorrow in Clemson. It could decide the game, hopefully he had a great week of practice and is ready.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT