ADVERTISEMENT

Wingmen. Report for duty - Flyboy check in

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
things got dicey last week when DIP was awol until Friday night.

Panic was setting in and the Wolfpack who were holed up likely in a Plymouth hotel got wind that the ND Flyboys were not synced up and flying

Wolfpack got higher than Elvis on 5 Little Debbie’s and 2 fried banana pnut butter sandwiches

But then DIP checked in and the flyboys made sure the team maintained cloud like high performance

Now all flyboys —. TelX, DIP n Bodi need to clear their calendar on saturdays for rest of season and also playoff days.

Our mission is to keep flyin cause as long as we are elevated and High —. Our team keeps playing like their feet do not touch da ground

So look every week for the flyboy check in post and sign in so we keep it gassed up and in high altitude formation

Thanks to us the team has not let turbulence get more than 20 and we cruise at 30 plus sometimes 50 thousand feet

I hear others want to be wingmen. StuforDon and IIO May need goggles. Anyone ????

GO IRISH. 53-13

Panic was setting in and the Wolfpack who were holed up likely in a Plymouth hotel got wind that the ND Flyboys were not synced up and flying

Wolfpack got higher than Elvis on 5 Little Debbie’s and 2 fried banana pnut butter sandwiches

But then DIP checked in and the flyboys made sure the team maintained cloud like high performance

Now all flyboys —. TelX, DIP n Bodi need to clear their calendar on saturdays for rest of season and also playoff days.

Our mission is to keep flyin cause as long as we are elevated and High —. Our team keeps playing like their feet do not touch da ground

So look every week for the flyboy check in post and sign in so we keep it gassed up and in high altitude formation

Thanks to us the team has not let turbulence get more than 20 and we cruise at 30 plus sometimes 50 thousand feet

I hear others want to be wingmen. StuforDon and IIO May need goggles. Anyone ????

GO IRISH. 53-13

I feel the need for speed !!! Wimbush connects for two long TD passes to Kevin Stepherson !!
giphy.gif

Telx signing in and ready for wingman duty. Flying out of San Diego this Saturday. 53-13 and taking a knee!

Reactions: ndnd and Bodizephax

GO IRISH. 53-13
Flying in Thursday will be ready for an Irish DOMINATION!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bodizephax
Telx signing in and ready for wingman duty. Flying out of San Diego this Saturday. 53-13 and taking a knee!
Big numbers and taking a knee?
Bold prediction brother even with the injuries at a reported from Wake Forest.

I like it!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT