ADVERTISEMENT

Will Tevon Coney, Dexter Williams, Kevin Stepherson and Ashton White play Sunday night?

If Kelly has the final day, yes. If the University decides to further punish them, BK will likely know by his press conference today.

If staff is off for a long holiday weekend then maybe yes. BK still might hold them out.....and suspend next week.

BEAT da cows!

I think it depends if they think a one or two game suspension is enough. If one game it will be next week, if two game I think it will be this week and next.

Reactions: Bodizephax
They wouldn't be traveling if there was the slightest chance that they were going to be suspended by the University.
Not sure they will play but I think that it is strictly up to Coach Kelly.

They wouldn't be traveling if there was the slightest chance that they were going to be suspended by the University.
Ragone......

Actually, I don't think that's where things stand at this point. BK said all 4 will travel with the team to Texas but any other decisions are "out of (his) control." He also said the other day that he has never suspended a player for a his first marijuana offense, so it looks like as far as BK is concerned he has no intention of suspending any of the 4, and since he is allowing them to travel with the team, one would assume 1 or more might play if any happen to be part of the game plan, but their status could change if the University decides to force BK's hand.

Reactions: Bodizephax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT