ADVERTISEMENT

Why not me?

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
If. I am Wes Pritchet who broke his hand in the 88 game vs Miami and insisted on continuing to play - I am scratching my head that my son Marshall who is a 6.5 ft tight end has not been recruited by ND. Other legacy kids from ND players of the glory years 87-96 have been offered. But not Marshall Pritchet.

I think it sux. Now Marshall is projected to go to Alabama. They see something in him. Why don’t we?

I would like to hear from you all on this. Especially Alice, TelX, Pennick, Golson, - all of u Why did we ignore this kid and Emmitt Mosley ?

Maybe he was contacted and the young man said he had no interest.

Some kids (like Peyton and Arch Manning, for instance) want to take a different path.

If. I am Wes Pritchet who broke his hand in the 88 game vs Miami and insisted on continuing to play - I am scratching my head that my son Marshall who is a 6.5 ft tight end has not been recruited by ND. Other legacy kids from ND players of the glory years 87-96 have been offered. But not Marshall Pritchet.

I think it sux. Now Marshall is projected to go to Alabama. They see something in him. Why don’t we?

I would like to hear from you all on this. Especially Alice, TelX, Pennick, Golson, - all of u Why did we ignore this kid and Emmitt Mosley ?
We recruited Mosley. He wasn't interested.

Not sure about Pritchet. Our legacy TE we have committed is better. We may take a 2nd. Maybe they don't see much in him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT