ADVERTISEMENT

Whistling Past the Graveyard

huff60

Irish Expert
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Hey, no big deal that ND’s offensive line is terribly inexperienced and alarmingly light ,weight wise on the left side . But they’re fast ,our reporters chant time and again.

Remember when that was the same scenario we heard for years about the D Line and the linebackers? How’d that go?
We have reason to worry.

Hey, no big deal that ND’s offensive line is terribly inexperienced and alarmingly light ,weight wise on the left side . But they’re fast ,our reporters chant time and again.

Remember when that was the same scenario we heard for years about the D Line and the linebackers? How’d that go?
We have reason to worry.
Lets play a couple games before we pass judgement

Your post accomplished what?
Apparently the same thing your post did. Now let's go back and forth multiple times as to whose post accomplished the least. Or you can join the original poster in trying to actively drum up more worry for something that we as fans have literally no control over, and that has pretty much been identified by everyone already as the number one concern.

Reactions: FightingIrish44
Apparently the same thing your post did. Now let's go back and forth multiple times as to whose post accomplished the least. Or you can join the original poster in trying to actively drum up more worry for something that we as fans have literally no control over, and that has pretty much been identified by everyone already as the number one concern.
Sure. Once you understand that there is absolutely no point in logging onto a forum and writing a post about one accomplishes nothing by logging onto a forum and writing a post.

I'm back again for yet another season of hope for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. I'm indeed hoping for the best. Trying to requite the glory of 1988, when I graduated college myself and witnessed a NC.

It's been a long time. But every season start I concoct a rationale for ND winning it all. This season: MF is in year 3, more experienced...and maybe the new normal of college football makes even the powers more unstable, a level down...whereas a ND has a program oriented for a more relatively stable roster?

Ok, I haven't deep dived this theory. I'm guessing that aside from JUST IN TIME QBs, ND is a bit more stable.

:D

Once again, I CHEER CHEER for old Notre Dame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT