ADVERTISEMENT

What was most impressive to me...

Shakin' Down the Thunder

Posts Like A Champion
Jul 10, 2012
about tonight. We saw all these A&M guys go down. And other than Faison who really didn't go down and got off the field on his own strength. ND didn't have anyone go down.

So many here were worried about the heat and ND not being able to handle it. I know a lot here don't like him. But I'm giving Landow props for that tonight.

about tonight. We saw all these A&M guys go down. And other than Faison who really didn't go down and got off the field on his own strength. ND didn't have anyone go down.

So many here were worried about the heat and ND not being able to handle it. I know a lot here don't like him. But I'm giving Landow props for that tonight.
Fake news..body count is 6

Jk

And Faison got injured. And people will blame injuries on Landow but how the hell do you prevent that. You can't. His leg got rolled. Nothing a SC can do about that

Team was fit, conditioned and ready to play 4 quarters

I don't recall watching this team in the 4th and thinking that they're getting tired.
I thought D looked gassed on A&M td drive at the end 3rd start of 4th. The penalties on that drive deflated them as well but they bounced back when A&M got the ball back tied in 4th. Loved the last defensive drive where Golden stayed aggressive. The back 4 is a legit group and loved what I saw from Linebackers.

I thought D looked gassed on A&M td drive at the end 3rd start of 4th. The penalties on that drive deflated them as well but they bounced back when A&M got the ball back tied in 4th. Loved the last defensive drive where Golden stayed aggressive. The back 4 is a legit group and loved what I saw from Linebackers.
They weren't gassed. They nearly stopped them at the goaline. Without the penalties A&M doesn't score.

I'm new here-who doesn't like our new S&C Landow? Best game in Freeman's tenure. Bold when he needed to be. Got the stops when needed. And!! I turned a $15 5-leg parlay into $765!! TAMU under 19.5, ND over 20.5, Love anytime TD, Price anytime TD and Leonard over 150 passing yards. Glorious start to the season!! Freeman is leading our Irish to a National Title. Maybe, even, this year!! Go Irish!!!

I'm new here-who doesn't like our new S&C Landow? Best game in Freeman's tenure. Bold when he needed to be. Got the stops when needed. And!! I turned a $15 5-leg parlay into $765!! TAMU under 19.5, ND over 20.5, Love anytime TD, Price anytime TD and Leonard over 150 passing yards. Glorious start to the season!! Freeman is leading our Irish to a National Title. Maybe, even, this year!! Go Irish!!!
It's the posters that don't understand the process. All the hand wringing about the heat and what a disadvantage it would be to ND. Just the opposite. They were clearly the better conditioned team. Glad to hear Freeman give the S &C group credit. They deserve it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT