ADVERTISEMENT

What happens when you lose 2 games and ….

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
Whined last year about how you got screwed out of the playoffs

FSU may have gotten screwed last year but they certainly have crspped the bed this year

Found it interesting that Norvell who comes across as a laid back guy, lost his lunch today at practice. I know from personal source that Norvell was screaming so loud that he could be heard on far reaches of the campus.

It’s tough And he does not want to go from messiah in 23 to road kill in 24. But imo when you have a total loser like DJ at qb, this is what you get

So the upshot is Mike Norvell is pissed off, and he was pissed at football practice which would be about what you'd expect in light of things. And you hate DJ ugiealiaie or whatever his name is, and if he's your QB, you're probably going to lose most of your games. I guess he's a mixed bag, but I don't think he did that bad at Oregon St. last year. He definitely played pretty well when ND beat Clemson. That was probably his finest hour, and he still lost....

Reactions: Kelso86
DJ Uiagalelei is fricking awful. Has been his entire career other than the aberration game(ND) while at Clemson

Reactions: Kelso86
Agree DJ is not good. That Oregon State team was sneaky good and protected him. I have disliked FSU for a long time, but sort of like Norvell. My guess is they will bounce back. But there is a trend in player empowerment (not saying it is bad) that has led to some issues in establishing "what it takes to win." I think Kelly and Norvell meltdowns may have something to do with walking that line.. NCAA teams will not succeed with NBA--like deferring to players. It's a brave new world!

They lost a NFL roster a year ago who stayed a year longer. They have some dudes, but they are young. FSU will go to a bowl game this year, but it will not be a New Year's 6 day bowl game. Norvell has changed FSU for the better. It has to hurt going undefeated than to get totally left out of the playoff picture. Once again a flawed system biased by the SEC conference., yet the had a losing record against teams that had a pulse.

They lost a NFL roster a year ago who stayed a year longer. They have some dudes, but they are young. FSU will go to a bowl game this year, but it will not be a New Year's 6 day bowl game. Norvell has changed FSU for the better. It has to hurt going undefeated than to get totally left out of the playoff picture. Once again a flawed system biased by the SEC conference., yet the had a losing record against teams that had a pulse.
Fsu and Norvell may be in trouble

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT