ADVERTISEMENT

Welcoming All Ass Hats

IrishInOntario

I've posted how many times?
Feb 21, 2009
Who gave me grief for not gagging on BVG after playing barely acceptable defense against a woeful Nevada team. Y'all look like fools. ND gave up more points tonight than did Furman in Michigan State's only other game (AT MSU)...

Please tell come tell me again how much I don't know. Your drivel is music to my ears :)

Who gave me grief for not gagging on BVG after playing barely acceptable defense against a woeful Nevada team. Y'all look like fools. ND gave up more points tonight than did Furman in Michigan State's only other game (AT MSU)...

Please tell come tell me again how much I don't know. Your drivel is music to my ears :)
Yep all a bunch of cockroaches who never played any competitive sport

Furman doesn't have the restrictions that ND has and they can recruit the players who can compete against MSU..... :confused:

Reactions: Java65

Are your drinking, mad, or both?

You know .....we know you understand the game.
Let the haters hate

Reactions: Walruzz
Nice straw man argument IIO. There have been about 34 "BVG Must Go" threads on this site since 2014. There may have been 1 or 2 posters still supporting him heading into tonight. Stop picking imaginary fights.

Reactions: hvillebill
What is so frustrating is that anybody that follows ND closely knew after last season BVG was a poor DC. Is Kelly that dumb or just that damn stubborn?

Nice straw man argument IIO. There have been about 34 "BVG Must Go" threads on this site since 2014. There may have been 1 or 2 posters still supporting him heading into tonight. Stop picking imaginary fights.

The people this thread is directed know who they are and what thread this stems from.

I was right there with you.

BVG is a thief. Steals his paychecks weekly.

Worst coached team defensively I've ever seen.

This is the worst hire in the history of our program.

Thanks, BK. You are such a ****ing visionary

Lets be clear the problem isn't just BVG and the defense.. this team is soft. The OL is soft, our RB are soft and our WR are soft. The entire teams plays soft.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Watching BVG's scheme literally makes every decent high school DC in North America want to punch the television, wondering what info he must know about Brian Kelly that allows him to keep his job and be paid for what he does. For a guy who doesn't recruit and hasn't field a fundamentally sound defense in 3 years (despite a defense filled with 4 star talent), this guy gets a lot of chances. You or I would have already been fired at our jobs.

Reactions: IrishBlooded
I knew BVG wasn't the guy after 2014 when we fielded the worst defense in ND history statistically. Being the worst at anything for a program that has been playing 125+ years has to mean the boot you would think.

Reactions: Java65

As long as the stadium is full and ND gear is flying out of the bookstore nothing will change. You all myself included are wasting your time complaining. The next time I hear JS talk about winning championships. I'm taking out my TV lol. They lie. I no longer believe ND will ever win another national championship. The powers that be would rather be Northwestern then ND.

Watching BVG's scheme literally makes every decent high school DC in North America want to punch the television, wondering what info he must know about Brian Kelly that allows him to keep his job and be paid for what he does. For a guy who doesn't recruit and hasn't field a fundamentally sound defense in 3 years (despite a defense filled with 4 star talent), this guy gets a lot of chances. You or I would have already been fired at our jobs.

But, IIO, We have third jerseys now! Gold cleats! Jumbotron, artificial turf, a cutting edge sponsor and a catch-phrase - these are the new fundamentals.

Seriously, parading around in shiny gold shoes against MSU? Do you think Saban would tolerate a distraction like that?

The administration is focusing on the trimmings and not the turkey.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
But, IIO, We have third jerseys now! Gold cleats! Jumbotron, artificial turf, a cutting edge sponsor and a catch-phrase - these are the new fundamentals.

Seriously, parading around in shiny gold shoes against MSU? Do you think Saban would tolerate a distraction like that?

The administration is focusing on the trimmings and not the turkey.
The Turkey laid an egg!

IIO, This is not the high road or a low road its an I told you so. I do not blame you. I think most guys here did not want to believe you. Although they agreed with you. IMO, the offense is a top 10 offense. Even top ten offenses fail to move during a game. Even with the youth the Irish have, the offense is very good. That said the D is bad. I do not understand why its so bad. The players are 3-4 and even a 5 star on the field. They are young or inexperienced but they should not be this bad. During the 4th quarter they made a number of stops however, they need to make stops throughout the game. There needs to be that type of intensity during the whole game. Starting with the D-line . I saw mistakes in coverage by the D-backs and linebackers that caused problems. The D line did not disrupt the blocking patterns, Which caused the linebacking crew to miss tackles. Even watching the Offense Kizer seemed confused with the MSU D part of the night. Believe me Kizer could be a great one but he is not ready for the pro game yet he needs another year.

BVG should have been let go after what he did with a defense last year that could have been top 30 (and with Kelly's offense enough to get us to the dance.) I thought it was his scheme but our defensive players are just so poorly coached. They don't tackle, cover, make plays. Dantonio's teams do that and they made us look like pussies yesterday.

Now about Kelly: yesterday was the first time I thought, maybe it is his time to go. But who do you bring in? I think even the Kelly detractors would say he is the best program-builder since Holtz. This was always going to be a rebuilding year (last year was a big disappointment and should have been out time.) But BVG is is worst hire ever.

Finally, the announcers kept saying how Antonio keeps his coaches. Why can't we do that???

(Not BVG please! But other guys who ran to Urban. If it is because of Kelly then maybe it is time to look elsewhere...)

Depressing morning. IIO-- your boy Chase played another good game. This offense could become very special the next two years... But we can't always play two three touchdowns behind!

Reactions: zonairish
BVG should have been let go after what he did with a defense last year that could have been top 30 (and with Kelly's offense enough to get us to the dance.) I thought it was his scheme but our defensive players are just so poorly coached. They don't tackle, cover, make plays. Dantonio's teams do that and they made us look like pussies yesterday.

Now about Kelly: yesterday was the first time I thought, maybe it is his time to go. But who do you bring in? I think even the Kelly detractors would say he is the best program-builder since Holtz. This was always going to be a rebuilding year (last year was a big disappointment and should have been out time.) But BVG is is worst hire ever.

Finally, the announcers kept saying how Antonio keeps his coaches. Why can't we do that???

(Not BVG please! But other guys who ran to Urban. If it is because of Kelly then maybe it is time to look elsewhere...)

Depressing morning. IIO-- your boy Chase played another good game. This offense could become very special the next two years... But we can't always play two three touchdowns behind!
Who cares. Anybody but Kelly. Bring in Abe Vigoda for all I care.

Hey IIO, when are you heading down to Florida so FloridaIrish can teach you a thing or two about coaching. LOL! What a jealous Putz.

Reactions: cgvr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT