ADVERTISEMENT

WBB vs #5 Va Tech

I have such a love/hate thing for Cintron this year. 0 points in 1st but then explodes in the 2nd. Hannah is asked to do so much for a freshman. Man if we could of got Miles back I think this a Final 4 team. Im hoping we can beat Lville and make it to atleast semi's in ACC tourny. Think that gets us in top 4 of a bracket. Great win tonight!

Very good win. The key to success for this team is a tenacious defense. That sets up the offense especially in transition. Playing defense and challenging most shots takes a lot of effort. However if you are successful and can keep thr opponent from scoring, you will win most games. I’m not sure how far the ladies will go but I know they will give it all they got. Go Irish !!

Our ladies WON!

Good job!
I was at the game

I met most of the v tech girls in lobby of hotel. Nice conversation. They said “good to get a dub n get out of here”

Well these girls were big. Our girls looked slight next to them. I fully expected a loss. V tech best in ACC. Number 5 in country. Heavily favored.

They have only beat us 2x since 2000

Well, I am totally impressed. Our girls have not played D except once vs conn. Tonight they were swarming. So much fun to watch. D won the game. It was spectacular. Their center kitty number 33 is real deal. And in second half number 5 guard hurt us. Hannah amazing. Citron has great instincts. KK does not help us.
Great effort

Last edited:
Just saw that Hannah Hidalgo was 3rd in the country in scoring as a freshman but will finish second in freshman of year because of Juju from USC. The future is bright.

Reactions: NDSMC78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT