ADVERTISEMENT

Way too Early Want List for 2026 Recruits

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
This is not a complete list. It is a list that could end after the first recruit listed cause he is that good, that special, and Golson n TheSkibro and TelX really want this guy

1- Jackson Cantrell. 6 ft 8. 300 lbs. Missouri. Offensive Tackle. The next great ND OT. We must get him. Said to be a generational player

2- Brady Hart would be a nice get.

BRADY
HART

PRO

Cocoa, FL
Cocoa

6'5"

3- Really want Kaydon Finley at WR Then Brody Keefe

KAYDON
FINLEY

ATH

Aledo , TX
Aledo

6'0"

BRODY
KEEFE

WR

Charlotte , NC
Myers Park

6'2"

Question ski bro.
Seems we are always after a lot of tackles. Do we take tackles and if they don’t work out move them to guard. ?

Question ski bro.
Seems we are always after a lot of tackles. Do we take tackles and if they don’t work out move them to guard. ?
Thunder…my two cents. I think we always have to get four to five OL, and Rudolph seems to love recruiting big high school tackles with the agility to play tackle or inside. I think projecting big time college success for OL is extremely challenging. So many of the large OL in high school have a tremendous advantage in size over their competition, that it’s hard to evaluate these guys and project success at ND’s level of competition.

Thunder…my two cents. I think we always have to get four to five OL, and Rudolph seems to love recruiting big high school tackles with the agility to play tackle or inside. I think projecting big time college success for OL is extremely challenging. So many of the large OL in high school have a tremendous advantage in size over their competition, that it’s hard to evaluate these guys and project success at ND’s level of competition.
Thunder
I’m having what TelX is having. It’s become a quest for big size and quick feet. Very hard to find this. . A 6.8 guy who can move like a tight end, Ala Joe Alt, is the holy grail. Can’t get enough of these guys and the overall recruiting pool does not have many of them

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT