ADVERTISEMENT

Football Watch Football Never Sleeps with guest co-host Bob Morton: Training Camp myths and realities

Eric Hansen

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
Deftly avoiding a technical glitch caused by a slow learning curve, I am able to bring you the latest edition of "Football Never Sleeps" — again with guest co-host and former Notre Dame offensive lineman Bob Morton. Your prayers for techie acuity for me were appreciated and effective.

If you missed us live, you catch the replay anytime. We chatted about preseason camps myths and realities, the key players and trends to watch in Notre Dame football's upcoming camp (which begins July 31), the latest on the recruiting front and more — including some great Ty Willingham and Charlie Weis stories from Bob. AND we answered questions live from viewers.

Football Never Sleeps is sponsored by Legacy Heating & Air.

I hope you'll join us with questions or submit some ahead of time. Hit the bell to set a reminder to get notified when we go live.

In the future, if you'd like to submit questions, make sure you click through so you're watching on YouTube's site or in the YouTube app if you're on mobile. You can do so by clicking the headline at the top of the embedded video above. So where it says "Football Never Sleeps: ..." Or there should be spot that says "Watch on YouTube" in the bottom left.

Then to submit questions, there's a chat box to the right of the video on desktop or below the video on mobile.

Click here to subscribe to Inside ND Sports on YouTube.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.