ADVERTISEMENT

Vote ND commit Tyler Buchner for San Diego honors

Why would you ask people who never saw him play, to vote for him ?

Reactions: d1042
Having me watch videos isn’t the issue, the issue is that Mike asked people to vote for Tyler, sight unseen, and that’s improper.
Alot of film on Tyler out there, and there are updates on The Roundtable about him almost weekly. He's doing phenomenal things so ND fans want to support him.

Makes sense huh?

Reactions: LH24ND
Having me watch videos isn’t the issue, the issue is that Mike asked people to vote for Tyler, sight unseen, and that’s improper.
Please tell me your reply's are in jest. No one can be this obtuse intentionally.

Asking people to vote for an athletic performer, sight unseen is improper.

You need a lesson in ethics.

people vote for political candidates without any idea who they are or what they stand for!

Maybe Singer is asking people to vote who have watched him play. He's not saying vote for him sight unseen. You're making a Quantum Leap that you should not be making. Furthermore, if you're on the site, you should be watching our recruits' video

Buchner will probably end up at Notre Dame, wearing Trojan colors.

have not heard anything on him from SC; they have a 5* commit in his class, so it depends on who the head coach is. If it is Helton, neither will go SC.

6 TDs -- 3 passing/3 running in last night's 52-51 playoff win. Final stats not yet available.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT