ADVERTISEMENT

Virtually NO smack talk between UGA and ND fans here. Bravo.

Don't watch. You'll be nauseous that we managed to lose to a team with 127 yds total offense. The only redeeming thing is we weren't playing for anything. If we had been in contention, it would be one of the most frustrating ND losses ever.
No more than 2005

Wonder if booze was involved with the brawl? And where was security? I don't believe there will be trash talk coming from the ND side because we are coming off an 4-8 season and just beat Temple in our opener. A ton of uncertainty. Weather will be good. Stadium and campus are both beautiful. Let 'em play. Irish fans are terrific hosts.

I disagree about weather being "good" haha. I need to go buy a UGA jacket somewhere before going to to airport tomorrow.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Is UGa coming? Thought I saw there was a ban on him. He's in the top two of great non-ND college football institutions
Uga-X.jpg
That is an awesome looking dog. Lots of character. Best in Show.

Most people are extremely biased towards recent history. You'd think Clemson was the regional blue blood of 100 years if you were reading the off-season chatter. No one up north can answer the question Who is #3 in total SEC Championships.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT